Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The REAL reason Angelina Jolie is so thin

She's playing a CIA agent???

HAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Talk about the most unrealistic portrayal of someone in the CIA!

Like anyone would be intimidated by her!

She looks like the wind could blow her away!

And I saw the set pictures of her 'running' on those tiny twig legs of hers...I'm kind of embarrassed for her.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

^^ Yeah, she has the weirdest body-type. Big boobs, flat ass and stick legs.

My grandmother was built like that. Thank god my sister took after her and not me.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    Yeah more like the Heroin Cleanse.

Been drinkin' again, Keneesha?

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    YEA RIGHT! And here I thought it was heroin all along.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    Yeah more like the Heroin Cleanse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I'm on the Heroin Cleanse bandwagon. Bitch is a functional user.
    Count me on the Heroin Cleanse bandwagon too. She'll get off again when she decides to have another baby without adopting.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    She's playing a CIA agent???

HAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Talk about the most unrealistic portrayal of someone in the CIA!

Like anyone would be intimidated by her!

She looks like the wind could blow her away!

And I saw the set pictures of her 'running' on those tiny twig legs of hers...I'm kind of embarrassed for her.
    I was just about to post the same thing. This is incredibly unrealistic, even by H-wood standards. There's no way in hell AJ could pull off looking like a CIA agent that kicks butt. She tries to portray this tough image onscreen because that's what she's known for, but her body gives away the truth. If she could get back her body (or something similar) to what it looked like in her Lara Croft days, she'd be gorgeous. Jmo, but she looks better with a little meat on her bones.

Count me in on the heroin bandwagon too. I wonder how Brad feels about it? Let's just hope they don't do it in front of their kids.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I'm jumping onto the heroin bandwagon as well. She's been a junkie for years, a functioning one at that.

Golddust, . Kudos to you.

Gold Member

Another confident vote for functioning addict.

So Vein is a functioning addict, and not a malfunctioning one?

A*O

I reckon she gets all those tatts to cover up the tracks. Or she does fucked up junkie stuff like injecting between her toes or under her fingernails. Mother Of The Year.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

^^^ She probably smokes it.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH to all the people who said words of kindness & encouragement to me in this thread, in regards to my Opiate addiction. I am amazed at the kindness displayed! You guys are SO AWESOME; i love this *place*! I didn't even expect anyone to really read what i wrote about my own experience as a Functioning Opiate (& Cocaine) Addict (thought you'd all just skip over it), so the fact that so many of you not only read my story but took the time to say nice things to me in response makes me feel SO APPRECIATIVE! I am doing very well now that i've been on Methadone, and highly recommend any Opiate Addict to take this path. Nothing else would have broken the cycle of active addiction i was entrapped in. I haven't touched an Opiate drug since beginning my Methadone program in late December, and i am so overjoyed & thankful to be OUT of that horrible lifestyle that i was trapped in for so long. Inever thought i'd get off those drugs.--Seemed ENTIRELY IMPOSSIBLE. Nobody (except fellow hardcore Opiate addicts) could EVER come remotely close to understanding how POWERFUL of a hold the drug has on you. Once you taste that sweet pure EUPHORIA & undescribable PLEASURE, there is pretty much NO escaping it, ever. VERY RARE to stop doing Opiates once you've gotten yourself into them heavily. The only way i'm able to do it is to STILL BE ON AN OPIATE! (Methadone)--albeit one which is medically-safe & supervised & which has broken my active addiction. But there's NO WAY i could be off the Opiates WITHOUT the Methadone. (Sorry to get back into rambling even more!) THANK YOU guys again--for listening & for encouraging me.

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    I'm jumping onto the heroin bandwagon as well. She's been a junkie for years, a functioning one at that.

Golddust, . Kudos to you.
    ^^(As i already made clear earlier) I TOTALLY AGREE with everyone who says Angelina is a Functioning Heroin Addict. It is SO POSSIBLE to be a high-functioning, effective, normal-seeming person, while also having a huge Heroin habit. Again, i am a good example--and, importantly, i didn't have personal assistants & housecleaners & cooks & people to basically RUN EVERY ASPECT OF MY LIFE LIKE SHE DOES. I worked a 70+ hour-a-week super-HIGH-STRESS difficult job as a Paralegal in a very large law firm, worked out at the gym for 1-1 1/2 hours after work everyday, plus kept my house clean & all aspects of my life running smoothly & under control--all while having an addiction to Opiates (OxyContin mostly, or whatever else i could get my hands on), an addiction that was equal to a moderate Heroin addiction, AS WELL AS a major Cocaine addiction too! And to let you know just how WELL i hid it (i.e. how "functioning" i was) throughout these YEARS of hardcore addiction, NOT EVEN MY HUSBAND KNEW I WAS EVEN USING THESE SUBSTANCES AT ALL--NEVER MIND THAT I WAS A HARDCORE ADDICT!!!

So once again, from personal experience & from knowledge: YES, it is SO possible to be a "Functioning Addict" & a "secret addict". And again, if I could do it while also doing all of the above-listed daily activities & work to keep my life running efficiently, then it would CERTAINLY be even easier for a person who has a whole team of people whose job it is, is to do things for them, wait on them hand&foot, & keep their life running efficiently. My point: Angelina (or anybody) could ABSOLUTELY be even a hardcore bigtime user of Heroin (or any other drug) & we & everyone else could have NO CLUE. I should also add that, a major trait of drug addicts is that, addicts are SNEAKY and are EXPERTS at HIDING/CONCEALING THINGS!
    I reckon she gets all those tatts to cover up the tracks. Or she does fucked up junkie stuff like injecting between her toes or under her fingernails.
    She probably smokes it.
    ^^Yes i agree A*O & Bobby. There are certainly MANY ways to hide a heroin habit. And of course not all junkies inject--and even if they do, like you said A*O there are ways to either hide the needle marks or inject in places on your body that no one sees.

Eric Clapton was a very well-known HARDCORE heroin addict for YEARS--as he discussed in his autobiography, his addiction was so extremely bad he basically completely dropped out of life for a number of years & just hid away in his house doing NOTHING but just doing Heroin all day & not even answering the door or the phone and only venturing out to get more Heroin--and he NEVER ONCE INJECTED IT.--He snorted it. So its entirely possible to be a MAJOR addict & *just* snort or smoke the junk.

I could see Angelina going either way: NOT injecting, because of the fear of track marks & being in the movie industry where her looks mean nearly everything. BUT then on the other hand we all know about how she loves blood & self-mutilation (used to cut herself with knives by her own admission!) so she certainly wouldn't be squeamish about using needles. Plus, there's that afore-mentioned Marilyn Manson painting of her looking strung-out & with nails driven into her skin on her forearms (symbolism for needles puncturing the skin). In any event, whatever way she does it, i am quite convinced that she is indeed using Heroin.

Again, SORRY SO LONG. I just get caught up in talking about this issue that is such a big part of my own life.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

I think it's anxiety. She first became skinny when her mother was dying, and now she has all those fucking kids. The noise they create and the lack of sleep she probably suffers from would drive anyone who's prone to anxiety into a major spiral. Not eating is very common when you're in its grip.

Gold Member

Great job, GoldDust!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Fabulous GoldDust! Kudos!

I was curious about the Marilyn Manson painting of Angelina so I looked it up. Yoinks!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information