Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The REAL reason Angelina Jolie is so thin

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't know what she's doing but she's to thin and it's aging her.

I'm on the Heroin Cleanse bandwagon. Bitch is a functional user.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

I agree with all the people who said that they believe Angelina is on Heroin. She has been rumored to be for a LONG time, and (trust me) once you start doing Opiates, it is EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to stop using them. Once you've tasted that undescribable wonderful feeling Opiates give you, there's pretty much no turning back. Life becomes unbearably dull & boring & intolerable without being on Opiates. I believe that even if she was off the H for awhile, that she resumed using it sometime a few years ago (maybe when her mom died--she had a hard time coping with that; maybe at a point when the thrill of having tons of kids & being settled down with one--boring--man got to her, she loves chaos & excitement). I remember that story about her visiting her friend Marilyn Manson (a known junkie) & doing Heroin with him over the course of a few days here & there, and i remember the painting he did of her, with "nails" in her arms (symbolic for needles). Angelina is, at heart, a very "wild" person with, it has always seemed to me, like myself, a very low "boredom threshold". As a fellow Opiate addict, i can't believe she went from her fun, interesting, wild, experimental days to this (relatively--for her anyway!) QUIET life with BlandBrad, WITHOUT the relief & comfort that Opiates bring. I of course wouldn't say that if she weren't a former (self-confessed!) Heroin addict. For addicts, the lure of Heroin is in almost all cases, just TOO STRONG to not give in to. ESPECIALLY when you are rich & can afford & access drugs very easily. So that's why i think she's so skinny. She's still doing Heroin. JMO
    Quote Originally Posted by junebug View Post
    if she was doing drugs in huge amount like some people say wouldnt it mess with her skin? her skin still looks alright to me ...
    ^^NO not necessarily. I am an example. I have been a hardcore Opiate addict since for 5-6 years now (i am on Methadone now during my pregnancy--won't bore you with the details but basically Methadone is an Opiate which is used to help addicts get clean--it takes away withdrawal but doesn't get you high & it blocks you from being able to get high from other Opiates, AND most importantly right now it is the only Opiate that is approved as being 100% safe to use during pregnancy. I plan to stay on it for at least a while after my baby is born too, because i am DONE with the druggy lifestyle!). My Opiate of choice was OxyContin, and i was using so much that it was equal to a moderate Heroin addiction. So anyway, i have always had (not to brag) VERY clear, young-looking, soft skin. People almost always think i am much younger than i am. Actually, i have a picture in my profile here of myself at the WORST point of my Opiate (and Cocaine!) addiction--My skin does NOT look bad at all! So Angelina could DEFINITELY be a Heroin junkie as rumored, and have it not show in her skin.

Sorry so long.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

haha. OxyContin doesn't mess up your skin, it just clogs your ass up. I am glad you are clean and doing it right for your baby. A lot of people with addictions don't even think about the child. Good luck to you!

I have found that the effects of heroin on the body and skin are far worse than those of OxyC.

Also, most cokeheads break out the first several months they do it, but after that they get used to it and their skin clears up.

Heroin addicts have HORRIBLE skin because they get the ticks that come from the high. They dig at their skin, as an involuntary act, not because they have acne, they actually create the sores themselves. They also "flounder" around because their nerves twitch....they kinda look like they have parkinson's disease at times. haha

That's just my experience anyway.

Hit By Ban Bus!

You're cute GoldDust. Good luck to you and your baby. I commend you for doing the right thing by the little one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    haha. OxyContin doesn't mess up your skin, it just clogs your ass up. I am glad you are clean and doing it right for your baby. A lot of people with addictions don't even think about the child. Good luck to you!

I have found that the effects of heroin on the body and skin are far worse than those of OxyC.
    A friend of mine was(is?) addicted to Oxy's. She became EXTREMELY skinny but her skin was good.
    I've tried them and I can see how addictive they are...good luck to you GoldDust, I can't imagine how tough it is to get over that addiction.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    I'm wondering about the side effects. Like what, explosive diarrhea, or something?
    You might be thinking of the withdrawl? Opiates bung you up....

GoldDust - good luck with that, esp with a baby on the way. As an opiate user, I can't agree with the "undescribable wonderful feeling Opiates give you" but I guess that is the difference between user and abuser? I was on them for pain relief.

lol first it was Heroin, now it's Lemonade E! is too funny, and they wonder why Brangelina wants nothing to do with them.

Good luck golddust.

On topic: angie is so skinny because she's a fruit loop, dabbling in lord knows what drugs, never sitting still long enough for fear of examining herself, and banging a guy who has a thing for corpses.

oh, and James Haven likes her boyish, too.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by rockNroll View Post
    lol first it was Heroin, now it's Lemonade E! is too funny, and they wonder why Brangelina wants nothing to do with them.

its not E! that first reported the story about the diet, it was the sun newspaper; the story has just travlled to other websites like E!

Quote Originally Posted by junebug View Post
    its not E! that first reported the story about the diet, it was the sun newspaper; the story has just travlled to other websites like E!
    All the same to me, the network E! just basically hate Angelina, no doubts about it especially the guy name Ted.

I personally think the reason why she's so thin is cause of stress, not drugs or some bizarre diet imo.

Best wishes GoldDust

Quote Originally Posted by KandyKorn View Post
    A friend of mine was(is?) addicted to Oxy's. She became EXTREMELY skinny but her skin was good.
    I've tried them and I can see how addictive they are...good luck to you GoldDust, I can't imagine how tough it is to get over that addiction.
    Most prescription narcotics do two things other than relieve pain: suppress your appetite and cause constipation. I can personally testify to this. Of course, I'm also not whacked out enough to get addicted to that shit.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by rockNroll View Post
    All the same to me, the network E! just basically hate Angelina, no doubts about it especially the guy name Ted.

I personally think the reason why she's so thin is cause of stress, not drugs or some bizarre diet imo.
    She is choosing her own stress. She doesn't have to work at such a pace or keep adding to her child collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post

Also, most cokeheads break out the first several months they do it, but after that they get used to it and their skin clears up.

Heroin addicts have HORRIBLE skin because they get the ticks that come from the high. They dig at their skin, as an involuntary act, not because they have acne, they actually create the sores themselves. They also "flounder" around because their nerves twitch....they kinda look like they have parkinson's disease at times. haha

That's just my experience anyway.
    Haha yeah I knew a few, and a few functional ones...and shock they all looked horrible...I think it's most likely she just doesn't eat.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information