Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Rachel Zoe calls eating disorder rumors "silly"

^ Nor when she is looking for a team. She is supposed to know about clothes. Can't she do anything herself apart from front it?

Gold Member

I'm not judging (maybe a little bit) but check out those shoes! I would have surely killed myself in those at 5 month pregnant...or for that matter, not pregnant.

Well, she's a stylist not a production/ragtrade maven so I guess that her "team" will be sourcing those kind of details. She'll need someone to design it all she she can point & go "pretty" and "better than meth" to the ones she likes: then someone else to source companies to produce it (or the other way around, get the production company to design the crap so the know the production costs, etc) & use the manufacturer's shipping contacts, coz you have to get it into stores if you're not going to sell that crap on QVC this time, etc etc etc....
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Well, she's a stylist not a production/ragtrade maven so I guess that her "team" will be sourcing those kind of details. She'll need someone to design it all she she can point & go "pretty" and "better than meth" to the ones she likes: then someone else to source companies to produce it (or the other way around, get the production company to design the crap so the know the production costs, etc) & use the manufacturer's shipping contacts, coz you have to get it into stores if you're not going to sell that crap on QVC this time, etc etc etc....
    That's what I mean. Anyone can do that!

Let's hope she is at least able to hit the phones and do a bit of work.

I don't believe she's pregnant....

The shirt is loose and there is a bump. That is what many look like at 5 months.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

At seven months pregnant and suffering from insomnia, now one would be surprised if Rachel Zoe wanted to take things easy.
    Instead the Hollywood stylist is gearing up for her biggest time of year, planning her own show, launching her collection, never mind dressing scores of celebrities for the Oscars.
    Despite the hard work the 39-year-old reality TV star, who is expecting her first child, looked fresh and fashionable as she hit the stores yesterday on trendy Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles.

Pregnancy chic: Hollywood Stylist Rachel Zoe looks fresh and fashionable in black yesterday while shopping in Los Angeles with husband Rodger Berman

Hiding her bump? Seven months' pregnant Rachel strategically places a coat then her hands over her baby bump

Wearing a maxi dress, platform sandals, denim jacket and stylish jewellery, Rachel visited several shops with her husband Rodger Berman, then they stopped to grab a bite to eat at the popular Urth Cafe.
    While Rachel looked at her best, a few hours later she tweeted about the downside of being pregnant: 'No one tells you ALL the fun parts of pregnancy... Insomnia!
    'Good times..watching @rbermanus sleep like a baby ..so not fair'.
    Earlier this month, Rachel told Women's Wear Daily she continues to work around the clock, despite her pregnancy.

'I've been asked to slow down,' she admitted.

Business or pleasure? Rachel appears to be making notes of some of the store's merchandise, perhaps she's shopping for one of her A-list clients

'But to be totally honest, it's kind of next to impossible when you're planning your show and launching your collection, and in the middle of award season.'
    Zoe also let slip that she is expecting a boy after referring to 'his' arrival while patting her stomach.
    The magazine article then detailed how Zoe's husband of 12 years kissed her stomach and lovingly declared: 'It's a little boy.'

Playful mood: Rachel playfully points a toy gun at a photographer

Zoe, whose star-studded client list includes Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway, also told how she's now seven months along.
    She will be just one month away from giving birth when she dresses a host of Hollywood A-listers for the upcoming Oscars.
    Surprisingly, clothes-obsessed Zoe has yet to start picking out baby clothes.
    'I'm also Jewish,' she explains. 'So I'm a little superstitious.
    'I've been sent a lot of gifts and things and my team just hides them.'

Lunch in the sun: Rachel, Roger and friends enjoy the sunny weather

Read more: Pregnant Rachel Zoe is still busy shopping as she prepares for the Oscars | Mail Online
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

My guess: a 4-6 week early scheduled Csection. This chick probably hates every pound she's had to gain.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

DAP

Heifer please.

Today, post-Millennial Rachel Zoe is something of a mystery. She’s a fashion stylist, a Fantasia broomstick perma-swathed in luxurious flowing burkas, who has a real talent for robing some of our most beloved celebrities. She also hasn’t had a glass of water in 11 years.
    But consider part of her mystery unveiled today, as her high school senior yearbook photo has been revealed. And — gasp! — she was a fox! And, also, Geena Davis!

Yes, here is Rachel Zoe Rosenzweig as a senior year at Millburn High School in New Jersey. The year? 1989

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2010-08-0...as/#more-68334

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

^^Ah yes, we covered this in this thread where we debated her age. I posted this pic (I like yours better, nice and big) and some others from her middle school years. Still can't believe la chupacabra is actually the age she claims she is.

She totally has the face of a 48 year old.
    Wasn't she responsible for this look?

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Today, post-Millennial Rachel Zoe is something of a mystery. She’s a fashion stylist, a Fantasia broomstick perma-swathed in luxurious flowing burkas, who has a real talent for robing some of our most beloved celebrities. She also hasn’t had a glass of water in 11 years.
    But consider part of her mystery unveiled today, as her high school senior yearbook photo has been revealed. And — gasp! — she was a fox! And, also, Geena Davis!

Yes, here is Rachel Zoe Rosenzweig as a senior year at Millburn High School in New Jersey. The year? 1989

REVEALED: Rachel Zoe’s Yearbook Photo Literally Is Bananas | Best Week Ever
    All I can see is a blue box with a question mark in it. And when I floor the link it's to VH1 blog page???
    Free Charmed.

She looks a little like an 80s Audrina Patridge from "the hills" here!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information