Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Rachel Zoe calls eating disorder rumors "silly"

I think she's always said she's 2 years older than me so 38 is consistent. Not that I believe it, but it's consistent with her previous listed ages.

You know you're too thin when your rib cage looks bigger than your boobs

ok, not only do i have first hand knowledge that her claimed age is BS, but....

Rachel Zoe, stylist to the stars, claims to be 37 years old. Critics have been calling foul for years insisting that she must be older than she says.

Now the folks over at The New York Daily News may have unearthed some evidence to back up the suspicions.

"Zoe has been ranting on her new Bravo show, "The Rachel Zoe Project " that she's so anal because she's a triple Virgo. In astrology terms, that means she was born in the sign of Virgo, her rising sign is a Virgo, and her moon sign is a Virgo.

Well, our experts say that isn't possible if Zoe is 37 and was born on Sept. 1, 1971, as she claims. In fact, says our pro, she'd actually be five to 10 years older than that if she were indeed a Triple-V."

Rachel Zoe Caught Lying About Her Age? - Rachel Zoe
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Standing outside a KFC defending the Colonel

If it means anything, I read somewhere that she doesn't have an eating disorder, but she does have a really bad habit of smoking meth all the time, which is why her face looks so old and wrinkled.

I read that she hands a zip-lock bag full of meth to all of the famous women she dresses in HollyWood so they can drop weight in order to fit into her size zero styles.
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George W. Bush

^ Hmmm, well that takes care of a few blinds all in one go.

I'm just getting over the flu and had a marathon day of watching season 2 of The Rachel Zoe Project online. In it she gets diagnosed with vertigo by her doctor in one little visit with no blood work or a full check up. Just a discusion of symptoms and check of the ears. Sounds fishy to me. Anyways, she admits to not eating all day and when she does at night she has only soup. She trys to use the vertigo and stress excuse for not ever having an appetite. The scenes all seemed staged and she brings up the past rumours of her dealing drugs to clients and being anorexic as being hurtful. I say whatever bitch.

Show me some more pictures!

Triple-V sounds like a STD.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    I'm just getting over the flu and had a marathon day of watching season 2 of The Rachel Zoe Project online. In it she gets diagnosed with vertigo by her doctor in one little visit with no blood work or a full check up. Just a discusion of symptoms and check of the ears. Sounds fishy to me. Anyways, she admits to not eating all day and when she does at night she has only soup. She trys to use the vertigo and stress excuse for not ever having an appetite. The scenes all seemed staged and she brings up the past rumours of her dealing drugs to clients and being anorexic as being hurtful. I say whatever bitch.
    I forget the details, but this is spot on. I was so annoyed w/ her doctor that I looked into her background and she's a total fraud.

How do you mean Cali?
    Free Charmed.

Definitely anorexic. Will probably wind up dying from a heart attack within the next ten years.

She has always been know for her stick thin figure and love of oversized clothing.
    But reality star and stylist to the stars Rachel Zoe has managed to maintain her skinny frame despite being five and a half months pregnant.

Rachel kept any sign of a bump under wraps as she joined a female friend at Barney's of New York in Beverly Hills yesterday for a spot of last minute shopping.

Retail therapy: Pregnant Rachel Zoe heads to Barney's for some pre-christmas shoe shopping

Dressed in an all black ensemble of black leggings, thigh high boots, T-shirt and a huge furry jacket, the 39-year-old fashionista looked slim and stylish as she dashed from the car into the store.

More...

Once inside she browsed the shoe sale racks with her companion, grabbing several pairs to try.

She looked fresh faced and healthy, with little make up on and her hair worn down and wavy.
    It is possible that the star was looking for inspiration for her new venture.

Decisions, decisions: The fashionista browsed the sale racks with a female friend

She recently announced that she will be releasing a clothing line, with the intention of turning it into a full lifestyle brand.
    The line is set to come out the fall of 2011 and Zoe is in the search now for a design team.
    Her new line will incorporate 'accessories, shoes, and apparel, including fur vests, and maybe home items in the future'.
    She has also continued to shoot scenes for the next season of her reality show The Rachel Zoe Project which is back on TV in the new year with the fourth season.

Rachel and her husband of 14 years, Rodger Berman announced in November that they are expecting their first child, due in Spring 2011.

No sign: The reality star hid her growing baby bump under a huge furry jacket

Read more: Rachel Zoe shows no sign of a bump as she does some last minute Christmas shopping | Mail Online
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Elite Member

[quote]
    She has always been know for her stick thin figure and love of oversized clothing.
    But reality star and stylist to the stars Rachel Zoe has managed to maintain her skinny frame despite being five and a half months pregnant.

Rachel kept any sign of a bump under wraps as she joined a female friend at Barney's of New York in Beverly Hills yesterday for a spot of last minute shopping.

Retail therapy: Pregnant Rachel Zoe heads to Barney's for some pre-christmas shoe shopping

She looked fresh faced and healthy,
    with little make up on and her hair worn down and wavy.
    It is possible that the star was looking for inspiration for her new venture.
    [quote]

I guess everything is relative.

nOT IMPRESSED.

She recently announced that she will be releasing a clothing line, with the intention of turning it into a full lifestyle brand.

I can't take anyone seriously when they use the word 'lifestyle' in this manner.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information