Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Queen Latifah swimsuit

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I know you are an equal opportunity basher.. don't have a problem with it..

Her commercials, and statements about why she joined Jenny always said she wasn't doing it to lose weight to become 'skinny' It was to reach a healthy balance between being a fuller figured woman and doing healthier. She wasn't being a hypocrite nor was she advocating other fuller figured women to run out and lose massive amounts of weight...it was for them to become healthier. We all weren't made to be a size 2, nor 12..but at a size 18 you to can be healthy!!
    Exactly!
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I know you are an equal opportunity basher.. don't have a problem with it..

Her commercials, and statements about why she joined Jenny always said she wasn't doing it to lose weight to become 'skinny' It was to reach a healthy balance between being a fuller figured woman and doing healthier. She wasn't being a hypocrite nor was she advocating other fuller figured women to run out and lose massive amounts of weight...it was for them to become healthier. We all weren't made to be a size 2, nor 12..but at a size 18 you to can be healthy!!
    I don't know if that's you or Jenny Craig trying to say that but it's a load of crap. I can buy that not all women are meant to be small. Queen Latifah is a prime example. And I truly believe that a woman can be a size 12, maybe even a size 14 if she's tall, and be fit and active and very healthy. But a size 18? Come on! Size 18 is obese no matter how you look at it, and obesity is never healthy.

I like her alot. She seems like a very approachable person and she seems to be comfortable in her skin. She shines a positive light on large people imo.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    I don't know if that's you or Jenny Craig trying to say that but it's a load of crap. I can buy that not all women are meant to be small. Queen Latifah is a prime example. And I truly believe that a woman can be a size 12, maybe even a size 14 if she's tall, and be fit and active and very healthy. But a size 18? Come on! Size 18 is obese no matter how you look at it, and obesity is never healthy.
    Well, that is your opinion, and just be happy that you aren't a size 18!! I don't know if you know your sizes well, but what size do you think Queen Latifah is or was?!?
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

It is interesting. It's like there's a bimodal pattern to weight for women. If you are over a US size 6 but under a size 12 you are a fat slob. If you are under a size 6, you must be starving yourself. If you are over a size 12, you're really a fat slob but probably can't help it.

Queen Latifah wouldn't look right if she was skinny imo.

Elite Member

Queen Latifah is the Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    It is interesting. It's like there's a bimodal pattern to weight for women. If you are over a US size 6 but under a size 12 you are a fat slob. If you are under a size 6, you must be starving yourself. If you are over a size 12, you're really a fat slob but probably can't help it.
    I really wish we were more like men in this aspect and not give a shit what we weigh(AND think we are the sexiest thing on the planet with a beer gut and Donald Trump 'swoop')
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information