Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Precious' star Gabourey Sidibe: "My first diet started when I was six years old"

how many times must I tell ya'll to GET OUTTA MY COOKIES! God I'm glad I'm pretty faced so I can eat all the cookies
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Maybe, it's not for you to understand. Maybe you are suppose to be ignorant to how OTHER women live their lives. You believe that a heavy woman only look at her pretty face, so she ignores the rest. You don't think she bathes, lotions, perfumes, and dress herself, DAILY!! To know that she's fat?? You seriously are mistaken. Plus, some fat pretty faces have double, triple, or quadruple chins...
    knowledge is POWER! I don't think you are that observant!
    Hon, I don't think that it thinks about what a woman does in the bathroom, because its not a woman...... so while its tryin to portray itself as female, it has none of the empathy nor experiences to draw on.

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    how many times must I tell ya'll to GET OUTTA MY COOKIES! God I'm glad I'm pretty faced so I can eat all the cookies

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Hon, I don't think that it thinks about what a woman does in the bathroom, because its not a woman...... so while its tryin to portray itself as female, it has none of the empathy nor experiences to draw on.
    Damn, I feel slow as hell now! So, I can fuck with it!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

yep but it will put you on ignore like it has the rest of us

If it hasn't already...?

*Lola eats everyone's cookies*

OM NOM NOM NOM
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K

*Brookie take note - that is how to do it! LOL!

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K

*Brookie take note - that is how to do it! LOL!
    FUCKIN' BITCH!

(Eats all cookies? Like hell!!!!)

*is in your closet, eating your Tim Tam stash*
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

why you no good (sniffle not gonna cry) dirty Biatch, those were my cookies

I had to google.... and I think that 11 is just too much for one girl on her own...

* Well done grasshopper, you're learning fast.

Quote Originally Posted by collateral damage View Post
    Um, no I didn't speak to each and every one of them. And I think it's pretty obvious I'm just tossing out an opinion here not trying to get goverment funding for an intended program or something. Chill out.

LOL

I've noticed many times that very obese women will have pretty faces. I don't see how a woman could let herself get past say 200 pounds without freaking out. (roughly because different sizes etc) but when we're talking in these high high numbers I've noticed that the women, to me, are pretty in the face.

So yes I think it is easy for women to just look in the bathroom mirror and ignore what doesn't reflect. I think it is part of the psychological part of the denial.

Do I think I'm 100 percent right? No. Am I asking everyone to agree with me? No. I'm just making an observation, not trying to get a consensus.
    You've made such a gross generalization based on nothing though. You have no idea what caused an obese person's weight gain if you don't know that person, pretty or not. To throw out "I've noticed many times that very obese women will have pretty faces", therefore they don't care about the rest of their body is a silly assumption.

I am chill btw. I'm probably the one person here who hasn't been bothered by you, until now. You're kinda rude. Feel free to add me to your Ignore list. It is a wonderful function of this board.

LOL! great point Bellini - and from someone with a Masters Degree too... I'm wondering how they got it since they don't do their research.

I'm wondering how they got it since they don't do their research.
    do Becky's actually get Masters?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    You've made such a gross generalization based on nothing though. You have no idea what caused an obese person's weight gain if you don't know that person, pretty or not. To throw out "I've noticed many times that very obese women will have pretty faces", therefore they don't care about the rest of their body is a silly assumption.

I am chill btw. I'm probably the one person here who hasn't been bothered by you, until now. You're kinda rude. Feel free to add me to your Ignore list. It is a wonderful function of this board.

I didn't mean to be rude. It's just an observation I've made. I wondered how women could let themselves go so badly. I'm talking about weight like this woman does 300=350 pounds. Not just a little weight on or fat. When you approach levels that you have a huge fat slab hanging off your stomach I can't comprehend not noticing. However I know several women that do. Not all of them are pretty in the face, my friend that ate the oreos is very unattractive. Her hair is falling out from her weight problem. But others I know are pretty. When I saw this actress it made me wonder if that's part of the problem.

I've let myself go from time to time and it's horible to be caught in a full lenght mirror in a store because I've played this denial game myself. It doesn't mean the women don't wash themselves or keep themselves nice. Just that out of site out of mind.

I'm sorry I offended you. I simply don't get "getting offended" by something a stranger posts on the internet. I'm not trying to be rude and I guess I'm blunt and not sugar coating things. I'm also not too bothered about posting perfectly. But if you are going to get offended by what I post I susgest that you put me on ignore.

Also the six or seven people that are on ignore for me don't constitute half the board. There's a lot of very nice posters on the board. And those that are looking for the fight seem to be a minority.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information