Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Post-baby, size 4 Trista Sutter not happy with her weight

Yeah, Trista. Enjoy your baby. Your baby doesn't care how much you weigh, you stupid bitch.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I don't get it. The weight # obsessions is lost on me. I have certain clothes that fit me best when I am at my best size and those happen to be a size 4. I can be between 2 to 6 depending on the brand and that size variation is true for most women, I think. Now I'm at my ideal size (to me) and at 5 ft 3 1/2 I weigh in at 135. I like to be athletic with muscle definition, but I'm shaped like Kim Kardashian, with a little less ass. It would just never occur to me or any other sane person I know that I could be 'fat' or even 'chubby'. I used to wear nothing more than a 2 and I can tell you that you could honestly count every one of my ribs (too thin). I work with an older lady who has been exercising and her clothes are much looser. She looks thinner and more taut partially because she has been weight training. She jsut cannot stop obsessing about when the # on the scale will go down as though that's the big deal. I do not understand.

I remember watching The Bachelorette and feeling SO sorry for Ryan! Trista is a massive diva bitch and Ryan is so humble and down to earth.....HE deserves someone who isn't so self-centered.

Hit By Ban Bus!

It's usually the bitches who get the decent guys. Which makes me want to pound the shit out of the decent guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I wish someone would start tanting her food with fat. A little here and a little there, before we knew it she would be a size 14 and really unhappy.
    Like the people that were eating 10 bags of Pirate's Booty a day and complaining that they were gaining weight?!?!

Yes, you're fat ugly cow.
    Do us a favor and off yourself.

Thanks.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

I hope she starves herself to death for being such an ungrateful bitch. Being fat and pregnant is the greatest thing I've ever known. The health of my baby is the most important thing in the world to me. If I don't drop the weight right away then so fucking what. I'll have a healthy gorgeous baby to love for the rest of my life.
    Proud Mama....now where's my glass of wine?

I've always disliked this woman. I wish she would disappear already! She is really clinging to her 15 minutes of fame, isn't she?

She was actually due the same exact day as me, but was induced a month early and her baby had to stay in the hospital for about a week or so. She's probably happy that she didn't go full term (extra stetch marks, weight) because she is so vain.

I went full term and gained 30 lbs total too. I am 8 weeks post partum and have 7 lbs to lose before I am at my pre-pregnancy weight. I don't feel great with my body yet, but I just had a baby and I am more concerned about spending time with my baby then hitting the gym everyday and stressing over a few lbs. I'm breastfeeding and the weight will come off as long as I don't eat a bunch of crap and sit on the couch all day. If I did some weight lifting it would help me tone up, but right now I am just avoiding junk food and taking the baby for walks. I hate my belly stretch marks and the little fat on my stomach, but my daughter was worth it. I have a "mother's" body now.

She's a media whore and is beyond shallow. Boo-hoo for her, she is a size 4 FFS, when did that become fat?! It took her 9 months to gain 30 lbs and she expects to lose every single pound just weeks after giving birth? It doesn't work that way, plus sometimes breastfeeding makes your body hang on to an extra 10 lbs that will go away after weaning.

How ungrateful. She should be happy she was able to have a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    It's usually the bitches who get the decent guys. Which makes me want to pound the shit out of the decent guys.

I've said that for years.

wait................ that's not funny though
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

^^Nah, but it's usually true, lol.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    She needs to get the fuck over herself. It's 10 lbs that she wants to loose, why is this front page stuff? Slow news week over at US magazine obviously and by the way, who the hell is she?

Size 4? 116 lbs? at 5'2 that's hardly prized meaty heifer of the year that could feed an entire village material. Thin by new year..? she's already thin, she should count her blesings that it's only 10 lbs and drink a ice cold glass of diet STFU.
    Thank you, great post.

I can't believe this is her priority

Dead Dwarf - you sound much healthier than Trista, mentally and physically!!!

I can't believe they're actually putting this woman's whiny fanorexia on a magazine cover. Psychos...
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    She needs to get the fuck over herself. It's 10 lbs that she wants to loose, why is this front page stuff? Slow news week over at US magazine obviously and by the way, who the hell is she?

Size 4? 116 lbs? at 5'2 that's hardly prized meaty heifer of the year that could feed an entire village material. Thin by new year..? she's already thin, she should count her blesings that it's only 10 lbs and drink a ice cold glass of diet STFU.
    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Should the title be fixed to say "Trista"? If my husband ever shook his finger at me and said "uh,uh,uh" I would be cooking his damn ass for dinner. Thats just annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Sorry. Your 15 minutes were over AGES ago, and nobody cares anymore.
    I couldn't have it better than what you guys already said.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Thanks Gen!

BTW, it pisses me off they put her in a sloppy outfit on the cover. It looks like she is wearing sweat pants for Christsakes! They are trying to make her look like a slob because she has 10 lbs to lose..... give me a break! And why would she agree to wear that outifit unless she will do anything for attention.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information