Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Post-baby, size 4 Trista Sutter not happy with her weight

I would be more worried about the outfits they chose to put on the cover. Good Lord, a belly baring 90's top and pj's. To be sure they could have came up with something better than that.

I guess they had to try and make her look as frumpy as possible, since she does not look like she needs to loose weight.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    I was in pre-preg jeans about four days later, but skinny jeans didn't come until later...maybe @ 2 months for me. But I only gained 18 pounds my whole pregnancy, and just needed to lose some of the weight I had gained pre pregnancy.

But 116 is perfectly healthy for her height - I think they made her wear crappy clothing for the cover to make it seem like she was a "fat cow".

Also agree on the crappy hubby comments - Maybe he's the weight she needs to lose if he talks to her that way.
    I gotcha. My son's 14, so I've long since put those memories away.

And you know, I can't be too hard on her husband. A lot of women put their men in really bad situations. They want to make them their task masters and food monitors, but then they also want them to be empathetic and soft hearted. Your spouse should never be your monitor for anything in this area. They're too close to the situation. And most of the time, you're just setting each other up for failure.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Yeah, lose all that weight and look like a withered old hag. Then hubby will leave you for a woman with some curves.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

How incredibly shallow.

I want to feel like he’s telling me the truth and not just saying it because he’s a good husband.
    I thought that was what being a good husband was all about! I almost feel sorry for the dude. I bet even if she got down to her ideal weight and she asked the question, she still wouldn't believe the answer. I find it incredibly reassuring when my hubbo tells me I look good, even if I do look like herpes on a chopstick!

Oh Venus I know this is really petty and you can flame me if you want but it's LOSE not LOOSE. It makes my teeth itch when I read it spelt like that!!
    Sorry. I'm a grammar Nazi. ***runs away and hides***

Hit By Ban Bus!

Because of all the trauma at my daughter's birth, I lost a TON of weight right afterward and I'm still surprised at the early photos and how skinny I was, but it crept back on and I had to lose about 20 pounds that were somewhat difficult to lose. Same thing happened with my son (traumatic drawn out labor and c-section both times).

I thought I read somewhere she took a long time to lose the weight? Whatever. This is a woman whose very self-esteem rests on how good she looks in a size 4 and how well she manages her husband's every move. He looked like he gives her a run for her money, as well he should. Good on him. He seems like a real man, though why he's with her is beyond me.

I'm sure everyone can understand her desire to lose the weight, she needs to relax. I mean, I see celebs busting their ass to lose weight because they have to be back in front of the camera. Look at Tori Spelling. She took 6 months to lose the weight. She should just enjoy her baby.

Hit By Ban Bus!

This thread needs to be merged with the longer one started by the same poster.

^^I posted above a request to do so, but do I need to contact a mod directly?

Just noticed it's been done, thanks mods.

^ It's already done.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

god a size 4- what a freaking cow! She better hit the treadmill before she turns into Beth Ditto.

Elite Member

This is just fucking disturbed that this woman is on the cover of a magazine saying she needs to lose weight when she is already a size 4!!! I swear the media just wants all women to hate themselves. The message here is "If you're a size 4 or bigger, you're too fat!" Sheesh.

Is she the one who does the Nutrisystem commercials? Or was that another reality show reject?
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Hit By Ban Bus!

she's doing good so far, but she's seriously stupid!! Enjoy your baby, doesnt she get breast feeding will help her! skinny jeans, those are terrible jeans for anyone to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post

“I’m definitely not pleased when I look in the mirror,” admits the 5-foot-2 star, who now wears a size 4 and weighs 116 pounds, but aspires to surpass her prebaby physique and get down to 106 pounds. “When I fit into my size 26 Hudson jeans, then I’ll be happy.”
    ok, i'm SO not a fashion expert, so what is size 26 Hudson jeans?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information