30 38.46%
  • Kinda, its real but she pads it sometimes

12 15.38%
  • No, its fake (implants)

26 33.33%
  • No, its fake And she uses padding at times

10 12.82%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Kim Kardashian's ass, real or no?

Silver Member

I think her ass is fake. The reason why is that her thighs don't match her bum. If you look at a girl with a real big butt, her thighs, especially upper thighs, are big as well and they even out the bum. Kim Kardashian however has normal thighs, not big or small, and her thighs just don't fit the size of her bum at all. I have seen a few naturally big bums and they don't look anything like hers. Her's just pops out of nowhere.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...doretopnew.jpg

These two pictures have a huge difference in the size of her ass. You can also notice that she hasn't gained weight at all or if she has, then its only a few pounds, not enough to make her butt go nuts.

1.)EXCLUSIVE!!! Proof Kim K Got Her Booty Enhanced!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2008

2.)EXCLUSIVE!!! Proof Kim K Got Her Booty Enhanced!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2008

Oh well in case it isn't fake, which I HIGHLY doubt, then I feel sorry for her for having such a deformed butt.

Leave Kim's butt alone!

Her butt seems to be of a normal size now. She must have stopped with all the padding or taken implants out. I'm glad she came to her senses.

Elite Member

I caught THS on the Kardashian's this past weekend. There is a scene in there that shows the RayJ video and they are in a hotel room, she has jeans on. Girl has NO ASS in the shots. So I'm more convinced than ever that she had some fat re-allocation to her ass.

Why she keeps denying it is beyond me. The proof is out there and no one just gains weight in their ass.

My botox doc told me fat-reallocation to the ass is the biggest thing right now ( in my city). He rarely uses implants because they don't give the right shape.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ wow thats fascinating!!!! where do you LIve btw?! thanks for the info!!

Elite Member

^Seattle.

Yeah, I was asking him what PS he does the most these days and he said fat re-allocation to the rear. I never thought I'd live to see that people are wanting an ass like I've always had (and sometimes hated). He's a very prominent PS in the area and he moonlights at a dayspa a couple Saturday's a month for botox, etc.

^OMG! I can't believe it! I live south of there.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

ohnotheydidnt: Kim Kardashian: Au Natural

its so obvious that she had her nose did too from this pic; you can see where the nose job "begins" b/c your nose technically never stops growing so w/in a few years of a nose job you see where your old nose is vs. your new nose that kinda stays the same. my idiot first roomate in college had a nose job at 14! and by the time she was 18 when i knew her you could clearly see this except it was worse on her and she even said that she'd have to get it fixed eventually which is a common thing. she also had a completely unrealistic retarded view on what is beautiful because of her parents allowing her to get a nose job and ear surgery at such a young age, not letting her suffer/grow accostomed to her own face and beauty, in turn destroying coping mechanisms and her perspective on things. She was a real whack job, her stupid fucking therapist from back home used to call our damn dorm room and tell her what a beast i was of course he was paid to kiss her ass but she couldnt see this and her parents coddled her till there was no tomorrow, spoiled bitch.

^Eh, she'll suffer for the rest of her life every morning when she gets up and looks into the mirror...

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    I caught THS on the Kardashian's this past weekend. There is a scene in there that shows the RayJ video and they are in a hotel room, she has jeans on. Girl has NO ASS in the shots. So I'm more convinced than ever that she had some fat re-allocation to her ass.

Why she keeps denying it is beyond me. The proof is out there and no one just gains weight in their ass.

My botox doc told me fat-reallocation to the ass is the biggest thing right now ( in my city). He rarely uses implants because they don't give the right shape.
    I agree. I noticed that too. I totally think she had the fat re-location. It's her own fat, so she probably thinks that since it's her own fat, it's her own ass, therefore able to call it "real".

Quote Originally Posted by coolios5o View Post
    I think her ass is fake. The reason why is that her thighs don't match her bum. If you look at a girl with a real big butt, her thighs, especially upper thighs, are big as well and they even out the bum. Kim Kardashian however has normal thighs, not big or small, and her thighs just don't fit the size of her bum at all. I have seen a few naturally big bums and they don't look anything like hers. Her's just pops out of nowhere.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...doretopnew.jpg

These two pictures have a huge difference in the size of her ass. You can also notice that she hasn't gained weight at all or if she has, then its only a few pounds, not enough to make her butt go nuts.

1.)EXCLUSIVE!!! Proof Kim K Got Her Booty Enhanced!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2008

2.)EXCLUSIVE!!! Proof Kim K Got Her Booty Enhanced!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2008
    She actually does look much thinner in the before, if you place the
    photos side by side you can tell better... and they're at different
    angles, her jacket is also covering half her ass in the before shot
    so it's hard to tell how big it really is there.

She also does have large thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    I wasn't trying to show "proof." I just found those photos side by side, and decided to post them.
    The website you got them from is trying to show "proof" that she has ass implants.

I am Armenian (on my mother's side), and I didn't get the Armenian nose or ass; in fact, I'm actually blonde lol. No one ever believes I am half Armenian.

my neighbour is a stripper and she said everyone has butt implants...VERY popular procedure almost everyone she worked with had them
    theadventuresofmee.blogspot.com my beauty blog

^omg!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information