Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Perennial yo-yo dieter, Janet Jackson, shows off NutriSystem weight loss

god, just be happy in the little bit heavier and dont get overly obese
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    I think that is probably an unrealistic weight for her to maintain. Good luck to her, though.
    At her thinnest, she was consuming 1000 calories per day. It was said on several gossip blogs. And like Oprah, when her projects didn't go the way she hoped, she'd go to the food. She loves her pastries - especially tarts from pricey places in Beverly Hills.
    Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    This. Janet had no reason to mutilate her face. But her sister LaToya, my God, that woman was doing the most with her face and it was totally unnecessary. I know my old-school uncles thought LaToya was the finest thing back in the 1970's. Her and Pam Grier.
    They hacked their noses up as bad as MJ. Of course, their daddy Joe could be counted on for verbally abusing them about their flat noses and big lips - he was notorious for that. He allegedly gave MJ a complex about being dark-skinned too. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    At her thinnest, she was consuming 1000 calories per day. It was said on several gossip blogs. And like Oprah, when her projects didn't go the way she hoped, she'd go to the food. She loves her pastries - especially tarts from pricey places in Beverly Hills.
    They hacked their noses up as bad as MJ. Of course, their daddy Joe could be counted on for verbally abusing them about their flat noses and big lips - he was notorious for that. He allegedly gave MJ a complex about being dark-skinned too. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

1000 calories is not healthy at all. Damn.

And yeah, Joe did a number on them and I'm pretty sure being in that Hollyweird world didn't help either. Self-hatred is a mutha. The stories I could tell about my ignorant ass older relatives who would try to play favorites with my mom over her sisters because she was lighter complected than them. Luckily, my grandma/her mother didn't play that shit (she didn't get along with her mother in-law/my paternal great-grandmother because she was always trying to go shopping for my mom and have her spend the night at her house but my grandma stepped in and told her that she had to do for all of them and she didn't like that).

All of them looked just fine originally, it's like they started doing procedures and just couldn't stop. Michael was a good looking boy and man.

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    1000 calories is not healthy at all. Damn.
    And she was working out like crazy! Remember that "Everytime" video when her body was so flawless?

And yeah, Joe did a number on them and I'm pretty sure being in that Hollyweird world didn't help either. Self-hatred is a mutha. The stories I could tell about my ignorant ass older relatives who would try to play favorites with my mom over her sisters because she was lighter complected than them. Luckily, my grandma/her mother didn't play that shit (she didn't get along with her mother in-law/my paternal great-grandmother because she was always trying to go shopping for my mom and have her spend the night at her house but my grandma stepped in and told her that she had to do for all of them and she didn't like that).
    My dad's mom was like that too. Old school was - and is, all about "keen" features, light skin and good hair. It took me well into adulthood to accept my kinky hair as is and stop using all those texturizers.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    All of them looked just fine originally, it's like they started doing procedures and just couldn't stop. Michael was a good looking boy and man.
    It's only one more reason to hate Joe Jackson. And there are many.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Her waist looks freakishly small.

Janet has always been one of those that could reshape her body into amazingness, but she always looked athletic and had those abs that you could stand on. This just looks like she had ribs removed or something.

^ No, it's just that she pushed her hip for the photo and the rest is Photoshop. I don't remember her ever having such a waist, and definitely not while having all the abs she had.

Sucking in, pushing out her hip, probably wearing spanx. Totally unfair when you're touting yourself as a healthy role model.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information