Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 51

Thread: Pamela Anderson's saddlebags

  1. #16
    Gold Member esmereldagrubb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,082

    Default

    Those aint saddlebags....

  2. #17
    Bronze Member choclateglitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Glasgow,Uk
    Posts
    92

    Default

    um... whats saddlebags? *confused*
    Take control of your destiny. Believe in yourself. Ignore those who try to discourage you. Avoid negative sources, people, places, things and habits. Don't give up and don't give in

  3. #18
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    58,816

    Default

    great body. it's a shame she ruined it with the blimplants

  4. #19
    Hit By Ban Bus! pacific breeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    in the wild blue yonder
    Posts
    15,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ray shawn View Post
    she is so fucking ugly and mad old.
    At what age should women be "put out to pasture" then? Or should they just crawl away in a hole and die somewhere because they're not 18 any more?

  5. #20
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    great body. it's a shame she ruined it with the blimplants
    Love the "blimplants"

  6. #21
    Gold Member lennonfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    At what age should women be "put out to pasture" then? Or should they just crawl away in a hole and die somewhere because they're not 18 any more?
    I'm pretty sick of anyone over 30 being treated as ancient and every one of such an enormous age being slammed for either "aging badly" or too much Botox. You can't win. Y'all gonna get there too...over 30 that is...if you're lucky and then you won't be thinking of yourself as "mad old." Though by then some youngster will probably be making fun of you at that point for still using outdated slang such as "mad old." Now Pam's jeans are too tight, but she's not made her career off of being subtle.

  7. #22
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default Re: Pamela's saddlebags

    forget her saddlebags; look at her mushy jiggly stomach

  8. #23
    Bronze Member Teceth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    236

    Default Re: Pamela's saddlebags

    Check out the stretchmarks.
    Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

  9. #24
    Bronze Member practical magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    outer space
    Posts
    91

    Default Re: Pamela's saddlebags

    saddlebags are the side of the thigh that sticks out, like a saddle bag hanging over a horse, she has what are called muffin tops And no they aren't bad at all. For being 40 the body minus the blimplants gets an A, the face and hair= C-
    N
    Last edited by practical magic; November 23rd, 2005 at 06:10 PM.
    Are you there God, it's me Margaret?

  10. #25
    Bronze Member Roller Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: Pamela's saddlebags

    Quote Originally Posted by practical magic View Post
    saddlebags are the back of the thigh that sticks out, like a saddle bag hanging over a horse, she has what are called muffin tops And no they aren't bad at all. For being 40 the body gets an A, the face and hair= C-
    she doesn't have enough fat to create muffin tops. wait? her body gets an A? no way! anorexic body with HUGE blimplants is an "A" body?? neither at 20 nor 50 is that a good look.
    her face is great though, i would give her face an "A" and her body a "C".
    By the way, i'm not attacking you, i apologize if it seems that way.
    Last edited by Roller Girl; November 23rd, 2005 at 06:15 PM.
    Felicity Shagwell. Shagwell by name, shag-very-well by reputation.

  11. #26
    Bronze Member practical magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    outer space
    Posts
    91

    Default Re: Pamela's saddlebags

    I see your point rollergirl, don't worry I am not offended. You think she looks anorexic? Hmm..she looked more healthy than I have seen her look in a while and yes skinny people can have muffin tops! And she has very small ones...nice legs though, horrible piss colored hair and her face (the lips are too inflated, and she plucks her eyebrows to death) hence the C-
    Are you there God, it's me Margaret?

  12. #27
    Bronze Member Roller Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: Pamela's saddlebags

    Quote Originally Posted by practical magic View Post
    I see your point rollergirl, don't worry I am not offended. You think she looks anorexic? Hmm..she looked more healthy than I have seen her look in a while and yes skinny people can have muffin tops! And she has very small ones...nice legs though, horrible piss colored hair and her face (the lips are too inflated, and she plucks her eyebrows to death) hence the C-
    you think she got her lips done??? i always wondered that too, but she's always claimed that her lips were naturally big. she claims she's never done anything to her face, but i really doubt that. thanks for not getting offended, i'm kinda new at this
    Felicity Shagwell. Shagwell by name, shag-very-well by reputation.

  13. #28
    Bronze Member practical magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    outer space
    Posts
    91

    Default Re: Pamela's saddlebags

    Quote Originally Posted by Roller Girl View Post
    you think she got her lips done??? i always wondered that too, but she's always claimed that her lips were naturally big. she claims she's never done anything to her face, but i really doubt that. thanks for not getting offended, i'm kinda new at this
    Heck yeah she got her lips done (I sound like Napoleon Dynamite!)
    Are you there God, it's me Margaret?

  14. #29
    Silver Member PlasticGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    South Africa - Cape Town
    Posts
    598

    Default Re: Pamela's saddlebags

    Saddlebags are saddlebags - even if the person only has TINY ones. GIVE ME HOPE PEOPLE, im raking up all the points i can get!
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

  15. #30
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,970

    Default Re: Pamela's saddlebags

    Quote Originally Posted by lennonfan View Post
    I'm pretty sick of anyone over 30 being treated as ancient and every one of such an enormous age being slammed for either "aging badly" or too much Botox. You can't win. Y'all gonna get there too...over 30 that is...if you're lucky and then you won't be thinking of yourself as "mad old." Though by then some youngster will probably be making fun of you at that point for still using outdated slang such as "mad old." Now Pam's jeans are too tight, but she's not made her career off of being subtle.
    I'm no youngster myself...I'll be 35 on the 13th of this month...but Pam does look shitty for her age. Or maybe I look good for mine. She looks like she could be my mom. And I've never had any PS. If I could afford it, I still wouldn't get anything done on my face. There's no need. I'm thankful every time I look at these women like Pam who are only a couple years older than me that I gave up tanning in my mid 20's. It sucks that there are people who think this way about anyone over 30. But Pam is one of the reasons WHY
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Tommy Lee happy with Pamela Anderson's divorce?
    By moomies in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: November 30th, 2006, 11:31 PM
  2. Stop the presses! Pamela Anderson's chihuahua runs away
    By Grimmlok in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: November 22nd, 2006, 01:43 PM
  3. Kid Rock's ex to be Pamela Anderson's Bridesmaid
    By moomies in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: July 26th, 2006, 09:32 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: June 14th, 2006, 06:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •