Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Once super-slim Natasha Henstridge goes hiking to trim down her curvaceous figure

Britney = fat, Keely Shaye = curvy.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    Britney = fat, Keely Shaye = curvy.
    it's funny you should say that because i was thinking the same thing. people like who they like. for some reason it's easier to call jessica simpson and kim kardashian fat even when there are others who are obviously bigger but i don't consider fat. maybe it's because people like JS and KK have fewer endearing qualities? or maybe that they try too hard?

I'm hoping they're referring to a British size 14/8 because there's no way she's an American size 14. (Us sizes are larger than UK sizes)

Anyway, I seriously doubt Natasha Henstridge gives a shit, or she wouldn't be wearing lycra shorts.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Just curious, but for those that thinks she looks great and fine here, what will be the consensus when (and not if) she loses a lot of weight so she can beam proudly in her bikini on the cover of In Style magazine about how she lost 30 pounds?
    For me, it depends: if she goes back to how she looked before, then she's better now.
    If she manages to get a lean, but toned body, I might think she'll look good.
    Whatever happens, her face looks much better now, it's more graceful and feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    I'm hoping they're referring to a British size 14/8 because there's no way she's an American size 14. (Us sizes are larger than UK sizes)

Anyway, I seriously doubt Natasha Henstridge gives a shit, or she wouldn't be wearing lycra shorts.
    No, USA sizes are smaller, a zero would be a 4 in the UK, a 2 would be a UK 6 etc

Natasha Henstridge has a warning to women who resort to some diets and pills to stay slim: there are physical consequences. She says the extreme pressure to stay thin in Hollywood led her to try a variety of things to keep her weight down.
    'I've done some things that probably weren't the smartest things in the world,' reveals Henstridge, now 34, of taking 'pills' and over the counter supplements to give her an 'extra boost' to be thinner. 'I've even been to Chinese herbalists who've given me herbs and acupuncture,' she says, thinking that they were 'innocent and healthy.'
    'All of a sudden when you decide to go clean, things are changing in your body because you [sic] done a bit of damage,' she says."

Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - Pictures and News - I'm Not Obsessed

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    how about morbidly curvy?
    lol
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Hmmmmmmm, well, she won't be taking her clothes off in a new film any time soon unless she goes under the knife. If she hires a nutritionist and a personal trainer, she could drop 40 lbs in a few months without PS.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

I think the important thing is she doesn't care how her body looks anymore. I think she looks fine! Here's an article form the Daily Mail about her:

'Diets and pills ruined my body': Natasha Henstridge speaks out over her weight battle | Mail Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post

Erm... its a UK article in a UK paper on a UK website.... so its gonna be UK dress sizes... and yeah, a US 14 is a UK18....

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    No, USA sizes are smaller, a zero would be a 4 in the UK, a 2 would be a UK 6 etc

Natasha Henstridge has a warning to women who resort to some diets and pills to stay slim: there are physical consequences. She says the extreme pressure to stay thin in Hollywood led her to try a variety of things to keep her weight down.
    'I've done some things that probably weren't the smartest things in the world,' reveals Henstridge, now 34, of taking 'pills' and over the counter supplements to give her an 'extra boost' to be thinner. 'I've even been to Chinese herbalists who've given me herbs and acupuncture,' she says, thinking that they were 'innocent and healthy.'
    'All of a sudden when you decide to go clean, things are changing in your body because you [sic] done a bit of damage,' she says."

Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - Pictures and News - I'm Not Obsessed
    So is she blaming her "fuller figure" on the pills and stuff? or just that she's eating more & not exercising enough?

I actually think that the super-skinny bodies that some actresses have are terrible - (yes, just as bad as being obese), its just that people don't seem to understand the dangers of being seriously underweight.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information