Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 66

Thread: OK! cover story: Jennifer Aniston's magic diet

  1. #46
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Getting drunk, chainsmoking, not eating, and laying out and crisping in the sun.

    Yeah, real recipe for health that is.

    Maybe she does get SOME exercise in.. some chin-ups perhaps?
    you really hate her don't you grimm!

    for days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^


    and at this story, maniston is so boring i'd rather watch water boil!

  2. #47
    Elite Member ByRDi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    ^^

    I don't watch Oprah, so I can't comment on that. I never bought that there was anything romantic between them, but that's just me.

    About a boyfriend ... maybe she doesn't want one. There are plenty of women who are perfectly happy to be on their own and just date once in a while. I wish the media wouldn't constantly feed the myth that single women are desperate pathetic losers who need men to be truly happy.

    I'm so glad you said this. I wonder how girls are supposed to value themselves when they're told their self-worth and happiness depends upon whether or not their date calls them again.

  3. #48
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    ^^ no worries for Chiniston there.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  4. #49
    Elite Member MrsMarsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    7,238

    Default

    Wow, eating healthy ..and exercising gets you a nice body?

  5. #50
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    support histiocytosis awareness
    Posts
    7,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    ^^

    I don't watch Oprah, so I can't comment on that. I never bought that there was anything romantic between them, but that's just me.

    About a boyfriend ... maybe she doesn't want one. There are plenty of women who are perfectly happy to be on their own and just date once in a while. I wish the media wouldn't constantly feed the myth that single women are desperate pathetic losers who need men to be truly happy.
    When she went on Oprahs show, the talk show diva said she would pay for the wedding, Jennifer never corrected her, at no time did either one of them say "we're just friends" VV made a point of having his picture taken on her balcony ... he used her for PR and she used him so people would stop with the "poor Jen" crap.

    There was never anything romantic between them and I never bought it from day one, the queen of hard body dating the Pillsbury dough boy? Nah.

  6. #51
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    32,011

    Default

    There's nothing much to say, except:

    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  7. #52
    Gold Member politesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    There's nothing much to say, except:


    Just curious. Why does everyone assume she's a cokehead? Has anyone actually seen her do it or are there pics? It weirds me out how a rumour is thrown out there and eventually becomes accepted as the truth. Not just Jen and coke but a lot of other celebrity stuff.

  8. #53
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    32,011

    Default

    There's been more than one story about Jen dabbling (or more) in more than one drug. It's not exactly a news flash.

    Plus, in Hollywood, it'd be easier to name the people who actually refrained from using any type of illegal drug than not.

    And not all people who use drugs are train wrecks who go balls out crazy like some of the more stupid famous youngsters we see. Plenty of people who are users are people who it would shock you to find out, cause they seem so wholesome and "healthy" and have no problem holding it together in that they still know how to be responsible and show up at their jobs. Maybe even go clean for spells when they're able to relax and eat normally and let themselves gain a little bit of weight (between flicks).
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  9. #54
    Gold Member politesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    There's been more than one story about Jen dabbling (or more) in more than one drug. It's not exactly a news flash.

    Plus, in Hollywood, it'd be easier to name the people who actually refrained from using any type of illegal drug than not.
    Maybe but I'm a little uneasy assuming things like this because of stories or blinds or the fact that everyone does it.

    I mean, Kate Moss, sure,it's right there. Amy, Britney, Courtney Love. Everyone around them openly discusses their drug problems.

    I'm not saying Aniston doesn't dabble, I have a problem with it being assumed because of "stories". The internet can tar someone pretty quickly.

  10. #55
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    32,011

    Default

    I assume almost everyone in Hollywood is either actively using, or dabbling. There's just few people who have no problems being open and honest about it. The ones you mentioned I don't really count, because they were way too hard core to hide it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  11. #56
    Gold Member politesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    OK, I won't drag this out after this post.I agree with you but
    I think not everyone is tagged with it all the time. If she is using coke, she's handling it well.

  12. #57
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    32,011

    Default

    I know this is not going to be a very popular statement, but....

    For every trainwreck of Amy Winehouse proportions, there are probably 100 others who manage to use off and on infinitely and keep it under control until they get bored of it entirely and/or no longer have reason to (i.e. retire from demanding job, stop partying as much or just plain stop giving a shit about being wipsy thin at the drop of a dime)
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  13. #58
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    ^ITA with you, MrsDark. Aniston was also outed about taking male hormones during her marriage to Pitt, and it caused her to have a miscarriage. Wasn't that from her hairstylist? He said she emotionally abuses him and orders him around, and he finally had enough. As far as I know, she has a nasty reputation of being mean to people in the service industry.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

  14. #59
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    ^ ewww WTF?!!! whatta nasty bitch, figures though, she grew up around the industry.

  15. #60
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    "She's back to the body that Brad couldn't resist!"

    If I was her, I'd hate her friends. Did they have to say that? She's supposed to be over Brad. And hasn't her body pretty much looked the same for years?

    And she's a coke user; has been for awhile. She didn't do herself any favours with that because her face looks drawn and it doesn't help her features.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. OK! Magazine cover story: At Home With Britney Spears
    By sharon_b in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: April 11th, 2008, 11:56 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 9th, 2007, 08:48 PM
  3. Jennifer Aniston's belly
    By firecrotch in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: June 15th, 2006, 08:46 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: April 14th, 2006, 06:35 PM
  5. Jennifer Aniston's self-help ban
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: February 4th, 2006, 01:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •