Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OK! cover story: Jennifer Aniston's magic diet

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Brangelina are in the media twice as much because they never shut up and they jump at every opportunity to say stupid things and make themselves look dumb.

Just my thought.
    Yes and her other lover boy, James.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Yeah, I always wondered if she had to pay him to do that, or what his motivation was for trying to pull that off. They were hardly ever photographed together, and they had zero chemistry.
    The Vaughn/Aniston 'romance' was most likely a rumour put out by the studio itself as publicity for the movie. I never thought they were more than just friends. And, again, I don't believe Aniston ever said anything to the contrary.

In all these stories, she is never quoted saying anything. It's always someone else.

^^ No, no...remember...it wasn't a "nose job." It was a procedure done to correct her "deviated septum"... code for... too much cocaine in the nasal passages. HAHAHA

^^ HAHAHA! She may end up like this if she keeps up that nose candy habit:

Blanket, I got your nose!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

To be fair, she only mentioned it in a couple of interviews. Everything else has been from unnamed sources [aka the media making things up because they don't have anything].

I think Brangelina yaps far more than Aniston ever did.
    Exactly!

I also think that her body is as close to perfect as it gets- very toned and fit without being TOO thin or muscular.

too bad it's filled with black tar and baked to leathery toughness on the outside. Yuck.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

The Vaughn/Aniston 'romance' was most likely a rumour put out by the studio itself as publicity for the movie. I never thought they were more than just friends. And, again, I don't believe Aniston ever said anything to the contrary.

In all these stories, she is never quoted saying anything. It's always someone else.
    True, except that she told Oprah she hadn't broken up with him. And Vaughn did say that he never cheated on Aniston when he got caught kissing some woman. Who knows with Chinni. She seems to relish the attention she receives.

From the article, it sounds like Jen's getting laid. Pretty damn well, I would guess. In any case, her body is amazing.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

To be fair, she only mentioned it in a couple of interviews. Everything else has been from unnamed sources [aka the media making things up because they don't have anything].

I think Brangelina yaps far more than Aniston ever did.
    I have to agree with this opinion most definately.

Still obsessed with weight.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    They do yap more than she does. But alas, in order to sell mags, the Bermuda triangle will always be affiliated with one another.
    which is really sad since they have all moved on. I wish the media would separate them all once and for all.

Hit By Ban Bus!

There was the Oprah appearance where Jennifer was "letting" Oprah plan her wedding... the 8 million dollar wedding.

Jennifer and Vince were using each other. If she had another boyfriend everyone would quit with the "poor Jen" On Vinces side he wrote and starred in The Break Up and he needed it to do well.

I don't know what Jennifer is like in the real world but I do wish the woman could act better.

^^

I don't watch Oprah, so I can't comment on that. I never bought that there was anything romantic between them, but that's just me.

About a boyfriend ... maybe she doesn't want one. There are plenty of women who are perfectly happy to be on their own and just date once in a while. I wish the media wouldn't constantly feed the myth that single women are desperate pathetic losers who need men to be truly happy.

^^ True. It seems they always paint her as a desperate single chick. It's dumb. She's perfectly content smoking the chron and doing blow at the beach with her friends.

^^

That's one of the advantages of being single ... you can do whatever you want, whenever you want.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information