Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Octomom Nadya Suleman reveals her bikini body, insists there was no PS help

Nadya shows what exercise and good diet can do
    . . . along with a tummy tuck and lipo.

There's no way her stomach is that flat without surgery. Also, in the pictures where she was pregnant, there's tons of stretch marks. I don't see any stretch marks in these pictures, an they aren't photoshopped to death (I think) so she must have had a tummy tuck.

Also, I suspect she may have implants. Those boobs are just way too firm and round.

Considering her belly looked like a Volkswagen Bug encased in skin, where is all the loose skin? Unless it's all pooled up, rolled down, duct taped and gathered inside her skimpy bikini bottoms, I call bullshit.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I don't get why she's denying it - it's not a matter of willpower or being some badass at the gym, it's just the way the body works. Frankly, with 14 kids to raise, she shouldn't even have time to be at the gym anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Can you guys follow the link below. There are a ton of photos there that might help you decide:

The Superficial - Octomom in a Bikini: This is happening.
    This was on that website. I lol'd

Also, not to scare anybody, but you know there's a sex tape just around the corner and I guarantee you it'll contain this exchange:

OCTOMOM: Stick it in!
    DUDE: I can't, there's a day care falling out.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I thought she was pregnant in the sex tape.

You know, in the red bikini she doesnt look so bad. In the green one her stomach area is downright frightening. Someone tell her to stick to a one piece.

I wonder why there's no scar though, if she had a tummy tuck.

I know a woman who had a tummy tuck after losing over 150lbs, and she has a 10" scar along the bottom of her stomach.

With the skimpy bikini that Octomom is wearing, a scar like that should be visible.
    I'm still convinced she had the tummy tuck but does anyone know if there's a way to do it without leaving a huge scar?
    Last edited by Jezi; January 21st, 2010 at 06:48 AM. Reason: inglish is my goodest language

^^The scar is low down in the pubic area and around the hips so you can wear something a bit skimpy, if it's done well. The coinslot bellybutton confirms to me that the had a tummytuck. I don't know why she'd deny it, no one would blame her for that particular surgery. The rest of her surgeries we can.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

There is no way in hell that her stomach bounced back without some kind of medical help. No way. She is lying through her teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    ^^The scar is low down in the pubic area and around the hips so you can wear something a bit skimpy, if it's done well. The coinslot bellybutton confirms to me that the had a tummytuck. I don't know why she'd deny it, no one would blame her for that particular surgery. The rest of her surgeries we can.
    Yup i googled the pics (not too grusome) and they do appear to be - sort or c-section & sides area...

Got a tummy tuck but worried about showing the scar at the beach? Don’t worry about it so much. Scars from a tummy tuck are typically placed low, just above the pubic mound. The length depends on the extent of surgery, but whatever the length, it will run horizontally, above the hip sockets. So, considering this, most bathing suits will cover the scars well. No need to restrict yourself to a one piece. Show off that new flat stomach with a itsy bitsy two piece! Toronto Tummy Tuck » Archive » Scars at the Beach
    tummy tuck scar - Google Search

Definate tummy tuck...if the fact that it's completely flat after having a tribe of babies doesn't give it away...the tightly stretched belly button would.

czb

in one of the pics that mohandas posted the link to, you could see stretch marks. even if she had a tummy tuck to get rid of the loose skin, i don't know if lasers/cream/whatever could erase the kinds of stretch marks she had, they were big and all over the place.

Why the fuck does this waste of space have a cover anyway? I was really hoping her fifteen minutes were up and she would fade into oblivion, not be rewarded any more for her fucked up behavior.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

She's a liar. Like others have pointed out, her belly button shape gives away the tummy tuck. It's impossible for her stomach to stretch as much as it did and then bounce back. Many women have loose skin after having only one child, let alone 8 at a time. It has nothing to do with exercise or eating right, loose skin is just that, loose skin. Weird that she'd deny it. But then again, it's weird she's even on the cover of a magazine. I hate this vapid, selfish bitch.

Can I go throw up now? GOD I hate this fucking bitch.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information