Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Now fashion mags make models 'fatter'

  1. #16
    Elite Member Fluffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Because medicine is not perfect and she suffers from bad acne. I feel bad for people that really have bad skin, as it's pretty tough on them.
    Cameron, however, CAN afford to do whatever it would take to clear up her skin. I'm not even talking about something drastic--acupuncture, better diet, more facials, less weed, etc.

  2. #17
    Elite Member nwgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,005

    Default

    Now fashion mags make models 'fatter'
    If that's what passes for "fatter", I'm screwed.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

  3. #18
    Elite Member MrsMarsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    7,238

    Default

    Why can't there be a mixture of body types in magazines/runways period?

  4. #19
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Cameron, however, CAN afford to do whatever it would take to clear up her skin. I'm not even talking about something drastic--acupuncture, better diet, more facials, less weed, etc.
    these things don't always work...ergo, star's with bad skin

    like posh spice- her face is always a roadmap of bumps in close ups....just being able to afford treatments doesn't mean they will work for you. I'm would guess she's probably seen some dermatologists about her skin over the years.

    lots of stars have bad skin because acne is a medical condition, and while there are things that can help make it better, they don't work for everyone...



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  5. #20
    Elite Member Fluffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    these things don't always work...ergo, star's with bad skin

    like posh spice- her face is always a roadmap of bumps in close ups....just being able to afford treatments doesn't mean they will work for you. I'm would guess she's probably seen some dermatologists about her skin over the years.

    lots of stars have bad skin because acne is a medical condition, and while there are things that can help make it better, they don't work for everyone...
    Posh doesn't eat. Her acne is caused by malnutrition.

  6. #21
    Elite Member dangerous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    these things don't always work...ergo, star's with bad skin

    like posh spice- her face is always a roadmap of bumps in close ups....just being able to afford treatments doesn't mean they will work for you. I'm would guess she's probably seen some dermatologists about her skin over the years.

    lots of stars have bad skin because acne is a medical condition, and while there are things that can help make it better, they don't work for everyone...
    Totally agree.

  7. #22
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    Why can't there be a mixture of body types in magazines/runways period?

    Because old school designers have the mentality that models should be walking clothes hangers....and somehow that has hardly changed, even after models dying of anorexia and the ban on "too thin" models in some countries. (unless that's theie natural size)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Fashion models at Valentino
    By MarieAntoinette in forum Just Plain Scary
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: June 22nd, 2007, 12:45 PM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: October 4th, 2006, 02:32 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: September 20th, 2006, 08:16 PM
  4. We're fat and getting fatter!
    By AliceInWonderland in forum News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: August 30th, 2006, 12:31 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 31st, 2005, 07:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •