Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nigella Lawson

I luv Nigella's enunciation as well as her curves......yea I know, I'm a freak.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Never trust a skinny chef!
    ssabmud

Eli

Her show... disturbs me. She's like the mother of the best friend who you suspect may possibly be advancing on her son's friend... but it can never be proven.

Bronze Member

Even when she was downright skinny, I found her unbelievably gorgeous and seductive. And now, that she has put on some weight, I find her even hotter and more feminine.

Sometimes she reminds me of Anne Hathaway. I mean, the fuller and prettier version of her.
    I really like Nigella, she's amazingly gorgeous.

Considering that her career involves food day in and day out ... and she's completing work on her seventh cookbook ... and that she is in her late forties ... she looks great.

She seems to go up and down depending on her work schedule. Once she finishes a book or filming a series, she slims down a bit. If she was writing and testing recipes for the new book [a Christmas cookbook!] at the same time she was filming Nigella Express, I can definitely see her putting some weight on. Holiday food isn't exactly known for being spa fare.

^ aabbcc, you have me wanting to pick up some of her cookbooks.

Silver Member

Nigella is beautiful and is a fabulous cook. Can't blame her for enjoying her own cooking. She's great.

I think Nigella is hot. I cannot understand that she looks fat because rest of the women in that age are too skinny or fat. She is just right in the middle.

It is great that she has some curves because when you are old and too skinny your wrinkles make it look like a life has been sucked out of you.

If I was a man i would find her very attractive. She is the kind of mom every boy in the block would like to try.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

I don't really get it. Why does Nigella get a pass when other celebs that are much skinnier than her get called fat? Not trying to stir the pot here, just genuinely curious. Where does "curvy" end and "fat" begins? Because Nigella definitely looks fat to me now, but everyone seems to think she looks incredible. To each their own, but I just find it weird that smaller women on this site are lambasted daily for being fat, but Nigella is just "deliciously curvy." Why not just call a spade a spade? She could stand to lose weight and then be curvy again, but she passed that quite some time ago.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

She put sex in cooking. I need a man to cook sexy for.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I don't really get it. Why does Nigella get a pass when other celebs that are much skinnier than her get called fat? Not trying to stir the pot here, just genuinely curious. Where does "curvy" end and "fat" begins? Because Nigella definitely looks fat to me now, but everyone seems to think she looks incredible. To each their own, but I just find it weird that smaller women on this site are lambasted daily for being fat, but Nigella is just "deliciously curvy." Why not just call a spade a spade? She could stand to lose weight and then be curvy again, but she passed that quite some time ago.
    I think it's because she wears it well, she has a very nice shape which is very rare. She also dresses well, very little flesh on show so she never looks flabby or cellulity (don't think that's a word but you know what I mean).

Bronze Member

Lookin fine as wine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information