Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Nigella Lawson getting fat?

I love her , she is gorgeous.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    I loved the two fat ladies. I've been a vegetarian for years but I could watch them cook pork chops for hours
    Ditto (Not Beth) I love watching those two!

As for Nigella, it's good to see a woman who enjoys their food I think. She looks happy which is most important. I'd love to be happy!

I love her size and approach to life. She's a woman who's 47, not a beanpole nineteen year-old. She looks luscious.

Her body probably isn't too different between those two photos - it's just that a formal gown probably has more corseting than a casual outfit.

Bronze Member

I remember seeing some of her early shows from her first series, and she had the same look in some of the shows. She said that she enjoys her food but also knew when she was putting on some weight and would go onto a lo-carb diet for a week or two. I think it all really depends on what she is wearing. But I really like that she is a "normal" woman who doesn;t starve herself.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

According to my Brit, NL steals half of her recipes, if not more. He can't stand her... and he loves curvy women!

I cannot believe she's 47. I guess a healthy diet of good fats and rich things in moderation will do that for you.

She looks early 30's to me. Shit.

I love her, her show, and her cooking. She is indulgent and that is what I love about her.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

I watch her show, and she is a very attractive woman. I thought she was in her early thirties so I am very suprized to hear she is 47...wow! She does look a little chubbier but not obese,still has a nice figure in my opinion. She's a cook, not a movie star,people need to give her a break.

***what annoys me about her show,is they are always focusing the camera on her breast-eses*****hahaha
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

I watch her show this weekend and talk about annoying. She is VERY pretty but her show was so stupid. They showed a clip of her in bed and how she jumped up wanting a midnight snack. She went down and started cooking in her robe. Then she went back up to bed and slopped up her food and ate like a barbarian. And the faces she made the whole time she cooked turned me off too.

I think they could find someone better to fill that half hour.

i like her cooking but when she's eating she tries too hard and makes silly orgasm faces.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    I dunno these two were pretty hot also

The two fat ladies

"We need more butter for these sausages.. yes more butter to fry these sausages..indeed.."
    omg they were the bomb! i used to watch this show religiously and i fucking hate cook shows and cooking!

^^ they were great.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Actually, she doesn't look all that different weight wise to me in both pics, it's just that the pants outfit emphasizes her belly more than the dress does.
    Then again, she is 47, so if she is in the throes of menopause, that in itself could cause weight changes.
    And she always was rather big - her camera crew would shoot her behind the bench, from the waist up. Her top half is not bad, but her bum has always been massive (I mean... 3 kids, c'mon!)

She's in fine shape for 47, 3 kids + rich diet really...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information