Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nicole Richie sheds baby weight just two weeks after giving birth

She'll probably break the record for the fastest baby weight loss among celebs. But maybe she can't beat Posh. She probably was back in her size zero DVB's right after the surgeon sewed her up.

I don't know how they do the starving routine. I skip lunch and I feel like I'm going to die. But then I'm a foodie person.

I honestly don't even know how this is possible. They shift the weight so fast!

I see a little belly and some thighs on her. You never saw that pre-pregnancy. I think she has her Spanx on to hold some of it in. Hell, I would if I was out in public. If she is on her way back to being ana then that's just sad. Not a good message to send to your newborn daughter.
    Proud Mama....now where's my glass of wine?

Quote Originally Posted by misskris View Post
    I honestly don't even know how this is possible.

drugs

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Touche. I thought w the baby she'd move away from all that negative stuff but I guess this is par for the course.

She look okay, hopefully she doesn't go to far again.

I have a co-worker who dropped all her pregnancy weight within 2 weeks. She came in with the baby after 8 days (I think) and she looked amazing. She said both her mom and sisters were the same way...so it's possible.

However, I do not think that it's right for the media to focus so much on the weight anyone gains during pregnancy and then how much they've lost afterwards. As long as the doctor believes that the mother is being healthy during her pregnancy whatever she's gained is perfectly fine. As for losing weight afterwards, I think there is far too much pressure on the mother to look amazing, celeb or otherwise.

Silver Member

When my mother was in hospital after having me there was a woman in the bed next to her who had her baby and straight away was able to fit back into her UK size 8 jeans (I'm not sure what that is in the US - size 2?). Some women just snap back.

Nicole was skinny before she got pregnant, and even while pregnant she seemed to carry all the weight on her stomach, so it's possible. I wouldn't put it past her to have had lipo or a tummy tuck though!

I've lost 27 lbs in 2 wks and I'm just eathing healthy. No sugars. Only ?? more to go!
    Proud Mama....now where's my glass of wine?

Wow good for you! It's nice that it hasn't been a huge struggle for you. I hope I'm lucky like that when it comes time to carry babies.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by litupgirl View Post
    I've lost 27 lbs in 2 wks and I'm just eathing healthy. No sugars. Only ?? more to go!
    Do you mean just no sugar (soda, cake, cookies), or do you mean no bread either? 27 lbs. is quite a lot in 2 weeks! Are you sure that's healthy?

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I dunno, this remains to be seen whether it's all lip service. I just see her lapsing right back into starving herself if she's shed her baby weight in a mere two weeks after giving birth. Hope I'm wrong, but I don't have that much faith in her...
    ITA

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Yes, while breast feeding helps you shed the weight I've never seen people do it in 2 weeks...Two weeks was quick!!
    I've seen it happen before, but only on my annorexic ex-SIL.... She took a week or two.... and still thought that she was fat.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information