Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie sheds baby weight just two weeks after giving birth

I think she looks fine.

She looks good now, plus she didn't have alot of baby weight. That's why she needed only 2 weeks.
    Milla Jovovich will probably need 2-3 months to start looking 'normal' by hollywood standards.

Mark my words, she will be skeletal again SOONER than LaTER.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

All I know is that I find this obsession with women getting down to pregnancy weight WEEKS AFTER giving birth extremely disturbing and frustrating. I was watching E! News the other day and the way they were making all over Nicole and her new "skinny body" made me want to throw my shoe through the TV, no joke. Bunch of assholes. No matter if the mother and baby are okay and well provided for, no focus on whats right for the child, its all about the mother getting as skinny as possible again. Fuck them. I am so sick of this bullshit, no wonder why so many young kids nowadays have eating disorders. Yayyy, she's skinny again! She was fucking PREGNANT, you bastards, she was never fat in the first place. The focus shouldn't be on weight when you are pregnant, and you certainly shouldn't be worrying about that as soon as you give birth. Our priorities are so far out of whack its distressing.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    All I know is that I find this obsession with women getting down to pregnancy weight WEEKS AFTER giving birth extremely disturbing and frustrating. I was watching E! News the other day and the way they were making all over Nicole and her new "skinny body" made me want to throw my shoe through the TV, no joke. Bunch of assholes. No matter if the mother and baby are okay and well provided for, no focus on whats right for the child, its all about the mother getting as skinny as possible again. Fuck them. I am so sick of this bullshit, no wonder why so many young kids nowadays have eating disorders. Yayyy, she's skinny again! She was fucking PREGNANT, you bastards, she was never fat in the first place. The focus shouldn't be on weight when you are pregnant, and you certainly shouldn't be worrying about that as soon as you give birth. Our priorities are so far out of whack its distressing.
    I agree with everything u said, i saw that segmant on E! News too and was disgusted

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    Doesn't nursing speed up the weight loss?

I agree that she'll slip right back into ana mode. 2 weeks is awfully fast to shed all the baby weight.
    I need to find someone to nurse post-haste!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post

Amen! It's totally ridiculous.

... I just can't. I just can't believe any bullshit she'll ever say about the fact that she lost these baby pounds normally. Even though what she thought her baby would bring into her life, having a baby isn't the new rehab. That's a concept I think she didn't get. For her, this baby was her last hope. Because if you all remember well, 9 months ago, people were ALL agreeing that she was terribly anorexic and that she wasn't a good model for young girls. But then, all of a sudden, she got pregger (which I still don't get ; as anorexic as she IS, it's almost impossible that she could get pregnant) and people since then think as her as a holy woman. A pregnancy doesn't change somebody. Instinct are strong. An anorexic girl's mentality doesn't change because some dude forgot to protect himself one night. And what a bullshit this couple. I couldn't picture myself having a child with a man I know since 4 months, no matter how old I am and I much a love the guy. You can never know. You can't know someone perfectly after that so-short time. I am really sorry for this baby, for many reasons.

1. One day, her parents are gonna break-up and it's gonna hurt her terribly.
    2. Her mom took her as a last hope to become somebody people ''like''.
    3. She's gonna live her whole life with the same fugly face than her mom. Hopefully plastic surgeries exist ! (ahaha. sorry :O)

Ohhhh. And this charity thing ... First of all, as one of her friends, I would have been pissed off that she gives my gift away. Okay, Paris is making big drama with it as usual, but you know she has some friends that aren't an heiress and that maybe spent a lot of money that they saved for her gift. And that stupid girl give them. Almost saying : '' Your stuff is shitty. I want the best so I'm gonna buy it myself, I'm so hawt. '' ... and now I heard of this story where it says that her and Joel made a deal with people for the first pictures of Harlow... well,well,well ... I'm not so sure that this 1.5 million dollars is gonna go into charity.

So Nicole, please, stop making us waste our time listening to your bullshit and assume yourself.

Thank you.
    Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
    Marilyn Monroe

Doesn't nursing speed up the weight loss?

I agree that she'll slip right back into ana mode. 2 weeks is awfully fast to shed all the baby weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    I wonder how much she gained during pregnancy. I walked out of the hospital 15-20lbs lighter than when I waddled in.
    It really may have to do with how much she gained. I would imagine she should have gained quite a bit considering how tiny she was. But I was one of those that was back at pre-pregnancy weight within two weeks as well...But I only gained 18 pounds in total.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Quote Originally Posted by Goely View Post
    3. She's gonna live her whole life with the same fugly face than her mom. Hopefully plastic surgeries exist ! (ahaha. sorry :O)

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    It really may have to do with how much she gained. I would imagine she should have gained quite a bit considering how tiny she was.
    That's the thing, she *looked* like she had to have gained a good 40 lbs.

Maybe she didn't though?

That's the thing, she *looked* like she had to have gained a good 40 lbs.

Maybe she didn't though?

Yeah it's true, but no matter how much she gained, the point is that she's back to the size-zero trend... that means that she's still think skinny's the best. Which isn't good for Harlow.
    Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
    Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Right back into the ana habit. Way to go! And the tabloids are applauding her. Way to go!
    Exactly! There's no way she could have lost that weight healthily. Not in that little time.

She didnt really look like she had gained a significant amount of weight during her pregnancy,except the belly ofcourse.It ll be real bad for her little girl if she slips back to ana mode

Well I am a Nicole fan. Love the bitch for some reason. So as some people have said she really only gained weight in the belly. Also don't all hollywood women put the girdle on if their going out after a baby. You would be suprised how much fat those things suck in. If I was her I wouldn't go out knowing my photo was going to be taken if I had a fatty baby pooch hanging out. I really thing she was wearing some type of girdle. And while she is skinny she does not look sickly. I hope she gets her shit together and her weight now is great. Hopefully she will stay there.

You never know, Harlow could go the other way and end up like Chastity...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information