Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The new 90210 girls: skinny enough??

Quote Originally Posted by lienka View Post
    They have to cast skinny people because camera can make you look even 20 pounds heavier. That's why actors and actresses have to often slim down for roles and producers have a tendency to select slim people. Among thousands of people that want to act I'm sure they can find people who are naturally slim. And there are actually people that use their sense when it comes to food and they don't succumb to impulses. Like "I had to eat a whole chocolate because my boyfriend broke up with me." or "I had to eat the huge package of popcorn and drank the biggest Coke because the smell in the movie theater was so irresistible". Most of the people eat at least 40% more than than their body needs for healthy working. They have weight problems and if someone is skinny, they assume it has to be forced. People had been forcing excessive amount of food down their stomach until this organ stretched and now we can look at the streets in USA and see the outcome.
    That's great, mind telling me why the girl in orange has a huge fucking head compared to her meatless, shrivelled body?

WHy do the older 90210 kids look fine, but the new ones look anorexic? hmm?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I love the blue dress.

Quote Originally Posted by lienka View Post
    They have to cast skinny people because camera can make you look even 20 pounds heavier. That's why actors and actresses have to often slim down for roles and producers have a tendency to select slim people. Among thousands of people that want to act I'm sure they can find people who are naturally slim. And there are actually people that use their sense when it comes to food and they don't succumb to impulses. Like "I had to eat a whole chocolate because my boyfriend broke up with me." or "I had to eat the huge package of popcorn and drank the biggest Coke because the smell in the movie theater was so irresistible". Most of the people eat at least 40% more than than their body needs for healthy working. They have weight problems and if someone is skinny, they assume it has to be forced. People had been forcing excessive amount of food down their stomach until this organ stretched and now we can look at the streets in USA and see the outcome.
    I agree that there are naturally skinny girls out there, but these girls aren't just that... it DOES look forced and they could stand to gain a few pounds, not to look fatter per se, but for their slimness to look natural on their frames. Don't get me wrong, I am all for being healthy and not over stuffing your face, but they look starved, and it's obvious. The girl in orange is especially frightening... I don't care how many lbs the camera adds, these girls look unnaturally thin and it isn't attractive.

SVZ

soooo hot

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    yeah they are tiny and look like bobble-heads! i guess they want them to look like real teen girls. i think its whack how they're all white though; beverly hills and los angeles as a whole is not a white city! so watevs. i prolly won't watch this shit, you can't remake a classic im sorry but you just cant!!!

Brenda the bitch lives 4ever in my heart
    Can't have Oakland up in there, can't go on and scare people now

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

awwwww tupac

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    >>>>>>>>

Man. Its depressing how quickly things have changed! The old 90210 girls look great, they have nice, attainable bodies. The new ones look 'normal' by todays standards.

The comparison is depressing. I was the 90s back

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post

Good Gawd, Janet looked terrific in Poetic Justice. Beats the 90210 girls then and now all to shit.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

yeah they are tiny and look like bobble-heads! i guess they want them to look like real teen girls. i think its whack how they're all white though; beverly hills and los angeles as a whole is not a white city! so watevs. i prolly won't watch this shit, you can't remake a classic im sorry but you just cant!!!

Brenda the bitch lives 4ever in my heart
    Look a token black guy....
    These photoshopped pics are better...

I think that the definition of "hot" has changed too....
    "ANNALYNNE McCORD ("Nip/Tuck") will join DUSTIN MILLIGAN ("Runaway") in The CW's planned spinoff of "Beverly Hills 90210." AnnaLynne will play Naomi, who is hot, rich and one of the most popular girls in the school."

^^I didn't find her attractive on "Nip/Tuck," and per that pic, I still don't.

And holy crap...I just looked her up on IMDB, she just turned 21 in July...
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

The one in the middle doesn't look right - I don't believe for a second that she is just "naturally" built this way. There is some basic muscle missing in her legs and elsewhere; some of the fat padding in her face is missing - odd for a young woman. The other two are slim but seem to be in the normal realm.

Below she has triceps and quads - looks ok to me.

"I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    Good Gawd, Janet looked terrific in Poetic Justice. Beats the 90210 girls then and now all to shit.
    Her (real) boobs were so great there!!!!!!!!! She looked wonderful in the movie, parashoot jeans and all Only Janet can make dookie braids look beautiful.

baby got back!!!!!!1

this part was so funny

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ damn nice ass! and she shoulda stuck with this nose....

What's even more sick is that the folks in Hollywood who promote/created this too thin ideal are grossly fat, middle aged, male studio executives. I used to think that it would take the death of a famous starlet to reform Hollywood in this respect. But a few anorexic related deaths in high fashion modeling seems to have had little impact on the practice of promoting a very thin/gaunt ideal.

^ damn nice ass! and she shoulda stuck with this nose....
    There was nothing wrong with her nose to begin with, butcha know... jacksonitis.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information