Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Naturally skinny people-cursed or blessed?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Unlike you, I've seen Effie and she's gorgeous and naturally slender, so if you are implying that she's overweight than you are dead wrong. Not everyone who dislikes you are bitter jealous fatties, they're just...sane.

You are way too melodramatic for your own good. If you seem to hit a wall with everyone you meet, and have problems with people constantly being mean, I would really look inside and see what YOUR problem is, and not assume the problem lies with everyone else.
    Nowadays Im a complete social retard and an ice queen. Im not even going to lie about that. I get on better with men than women because i find them so easy to talk to and understand, wheras with women i constantly feel like im being judged ALL. THE . TIME. Im through with being ignored or recieiving dirty looks just because i dare to walk into the room with a smile on my face and a skirt that shows off my legs. Its so cliche, but women are mostly bitches if you look better than them. Its survival instinct. And im through with it. Untill i meet a loyal and genuinely nice female who isnt going to bitch about me behind my back, im through with all that BS. Ive been stung tooooooo many times.

OMG,this is MISS DEB,LILY,FEMME and PB,compined,lucky us..lol

Trolls really coming out of the woodwork today.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    OMG,this is MISS DEB,LILY,FEMME and PB,compined,lucky us..lol
    let the fun begin lol
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by CaramelSugarBoo View Post
    Nowadays Im a complete social retard and an ice queen.
    notice no one arguing?

and the only place you'd come off as queenly is in a beehive

Quote Originally Posted by caramelsugarboo View Post
    Im not even going to lie about that. I get on better with men than women because i find them so easy to talk to and understand, wheras with women i constantly feel like im being judged ALL. THE . TIME. Im through with being ignored or recieiving dirty looks just because i dare to walk into the room with a smile on my face and a skirt that shows off my legs. Its so cliche, but women are mostly bitches if you look better than them. Its survival instinct. And im through with it. Untill i meet a loyal and genuinely nice female who isnt going to bitch about me behind my back, im through with all that BS. Ive been stung tooooooo many times.
    Miss December is back

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    I've already been to the gym, dear.
    Isn't it time for your splurge and purge, Aubrey Hepburn?
    And you sound a lot older than any 20 year old I've ever spoken with. In fact, you remind me of a poster that is still talked about to this day but I've never personally had to deal with. There's something about you that isn't quite right, like maybe you spend a lot of time on internet forums trying to get a rise out of people. But maybe you really are just a 20 year old with a bunch of marriage proposals and broken hearts knotched on her bed post. You seem like such a delight to be around, that's for sure.
    Im just direct and i dont beat about the bush. So sue me, dear.

my body is just like yours, but better! The kind of body you dream about but know you could never achieve.
    Im not a 20 year old twit with a bad atitude though. In real life im just lovely. A modern day audrey hepburn if you will (in terms of personality and style, you unerstand). Most men are drawn to me because of my quick wit, sparkling charisma, and kind, modest nature. Im an absolute doll in looks and personality, so dont you worry about that. Im just here to vent. This is the internet. I can say what i like without fear of being hunted down and shanked. Dont judge me. Isnt it time for the gym, dear?
    LOL this is hilarious.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    notice no one arguing?

and the only place you'd come off as a queen is in a beehive

Miss December is back
    Who is Miss December? Care to direct me to one of her posts, since i have no idea who you are talking about as i am new here.

Well Hun you may be new but we've all seen this act before, numerous times.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Care to direct me to one of her posts, since i have no idea who you are talking about as i am new here

sure you are dear, sure you are

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I hear a large vehicle.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    LOL this is hilarious.
    I know right! Im a riot. Sorry if you people were too busy taking yourselves too seriously to realise that most of the things i say are dripping in irony and sarcasm.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Im just direct and i dont beat about the bush. So sue me, dear.
    It must be your sparkling personality that all the women are judging. I bet you just light up a room with that dangerous combo of killer legs and a great attitude.

Who is Miss December? Care to direct me to one of her posts, since i have no idea who you are talking about as i am new here.
    Yeah, right.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    You sound fat.
    Unlike you i am not.

Nowadays Im a complete social retard and an ice queen. Im not even going to lie about that. I get on better with men than women because i find them so easy to talk to and understand, wheras with women i constantly feel like im being judged ALL. THE . TIME. Im through with being ignored or recieiving dirty looks just because i dare to walk into the room with a smile on my face and a skirt that shows off my legs. Its so cliche, but women are mostly bitches if you look better than them. Its survival instinct. And im through with it. Untill i meet a loyal and genuinely nice female who isnt going to bitch about me behind my back, im through with all that BS. Ive been stung tooooooo many times.
    You need to take a look at yourself, then. I'm a good-looking woman who treats other women with respect and graciousness at all times, even when they are better looking or more successful than me. I say, good for them and good for their genetics. I do not treat women as competition in the least because I'm secure with myself. I suspect that the reason you have such a problem with women is the attitude you put across, and it has NOTHING to do with how you look, trust me. The fact that you automatically think its due to how you look and that other women must be jealous, speaks volumes. You're not GOING to meet a nice and loyal female friend with the attitude you have, I'm sorry to tell you.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information