Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Naturally skinny people-cursed or blessed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    yeah..we need the wood to build a pile, thow some gasoline on, and a lit match so this poor victim of her own thinness can jump in and die in a fire!

Well that lightened the mood somewhat!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Which one is it, in your world?

Climb down off the cross, we need the wood. I have plenty of "skinny" friends and they have NEVER complained about negative comments. I think if you have been "targeted" its either because a) your attitude sucks, or b) you aren't so much "slender" - you must look like a concentration camp victim to get so much negative attention.

P.S. A "REAL WOMAN" is one who doesn't have to put down other women to know she looks great, that can accept that everyone's preferences are different and don't equate to a "perversion", and doesn't have to come on a message board to proclaim how hot she is because of her insecurities. She just IS, and she knows it, thank you very much.
    Bravo

Hit By Ban Bus!

People people calm down! Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. One thing i love about my body is the fact that even though im so skinny i still have tits, ass and nice gentle curves. Now if i were to start starving myself, im sure the first thing to go would be my boobies and my arse. I dont look like a concentration camp survivor, my body is just like yours, but better! The kind of body you dream about but know you could never achieve. Thin is always in, however its fashionable amongst low class people to bitch about gorgeous thin people and expect the world to worship at their feet just because they are overweight and have crappy slow metabolisms! Hows that for you insufferable people?! FYI, im not here to make friends or be miss popularity. Just to voice my own opinion. That doesnt make me a troll so you all need to stop being so cliquey and holier than thou. Im just saying what many people think.

See you're still putting everyone else down to make yourself feel/look/appear better....

FYI - thats just as well because you've made none so far...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    So why are you so nasty about women that aren't "skinny"? If they can't help how they are built? Pretty nasty of you isn't it? You're logic in this area appears to be somewhat flawed....

BTW - You're also wrong about "thin being in". Thin is ONLY "in" in affluent societies that don't need to worry about famine & food shortages.... However in Darwin terms.... you're not passing on your genes.

So.... you've seen photos of us all? No, didn't think so.

Why are you trying so hard if you're so nice??

Oh and look....
    5'7" and 100 lbs?
    Your ideal weight is (5’ 7”) 122 - 149 lbs depending on your frame.
    BMI is a load of crap. Everybodys bodies and frames are different, so its silly to go just on BMI. The point is i eat 3 meals a day. If im 'underweight' its because im meant to be that way for now. Walking is my main form of transport, and ive been doing ballet since i was 2, if that means anything. On the real now, for my wedding ive found a beautiful Maggie Sottero gown, however the smallest size is too big, so im trying real hard to gain around 10 lbs, but so far to no avail. It fits in the chest, but is too loose in the waist/hip area. 110 is my short term target, but thats not happening so far, so im just accepting myself for who i am.

Quote Originally Posted by CaramelSugarBoo View Post
    People people calm down! Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. One thing i love about my body is the fact that even though im so skinny i still have tits, ass and nice gentle curves. Now if i were to start starving myself, im sure the first thing to go would be my boobies and my arse. I dont look like a concentration camp survivor, my body is just like yours, but better! The kind of body you dream about but know you could never achieve. Thin is always in, however its fashionable amongst low class people to bitch about gorgeous thin people and expect the world to worship at their feet just because they are overweight and have crappy slow metabolisms! Hows that for you insufferable people?! FYI, im not here to make friends or be miss popularity. Just to voice my own opinion. That doesnt make me a troll so you all need to stop being so cliquey and holier than thou. Im just saying what many people think.
    well...if you really think so,...please post a pic so we can judge for ourselves. I especially want to see if your body is 'just like mine'-but better. And don't you think the bolded part makes you sound..well..a bit 'holier than thou' yourself?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

"Many" people in what world? Like I said, its all subjective and everyone's tastes are different. I would never trade bodies with Kate Moss but damn, I love a body like Salma Hayek or Monica Bellucci! If it makes you feel better to put other people down, so be it, that just shows your own insecurities. I'm not even going to address the obvious trollish part in your response, its ridiculous and laughable and you know it. You're just trying to get a rise out of all of us.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    See you're still putting everyone else down to make yourself feel/look/appear better....

FYI - thats just as well because you've made none so far...
    Not putting anybody down, dear. Just stating my opinion. Oh, well isnt that a shame. I think i'll go and hang myself right now because ive made no fake ass 'Gossip Rocks buddies'. WHERE'S THE NOOSE AT?!

"Many" people in what world? Like I said, its all subjective and everyone's tastes are different. I would never trade bodies with Kate Moss but damn, I love a body like Salma Hayek or Monica Bellucci! If it makes you feel better to put other people down, so be it, that just shows your own insecurities. I'm not even going to address the obvious trollish part in your response, its ridiculous and laughable and you know it. You're just trying to get a rise out of all of us.
    Im simply repping for the naturally skinny people, since that is what this thread is about. Not about ageing fake titted and vastly overrated tarts like Monica or Salma.
    Last edited by Tati; June 9th, 2009 at 09:03 PM.

Not putting anybody down, dear. Just stating my opinion. Oh, well isnt that a shame. I think i'll go and hang myself right now because ive made no fake ass 'Gossip Rocks buddies'. WHERE'S THE NOOSE AT?!
    Here you go, its already tied. I'm not sure if you have enough weight to snap though, you may just hang there like a delicate flower, letting the wind carry you. But I'm sure you'll be gloriously beautiful and we'll all admire you nonetheless. Its been great getting to know you, skinny, take care.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Seriously,this is ridiculous..since when people,s value as human beings depends on a few-or more- kilos of meat?
    And,newbie,you got anger issues and a big mouth to match.
    No,i am not fat or skinny,just a normal old lady ,if my girls were having your attitude i would kill myself.

Here you go, its already tied. I'm not sure if you have enough weight to snap though, you may just hang there like a delicate flower, letting the wind carry you. But I'm sure you'll be gloriously beautiful and we'll all admire you nonetheless. Its been great getting to know you, skinny, take care.
    I thought we were going to use the wood from the cross and have a good old fashioned burning? damn. Oh well. Maybe one of us bittur jellus fatties would be gracious enough to jump on her back to give her the weight to make the 'snap'? any volunteers?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Seriously,this is ridiculous..since when people,s value as human beings depends on a few-or more- kilos of meat?
    And,newbie,you got anger issues and a big mouth to match.
    No,i am not fat or skinny,just a normal old lady ,if my girls were having your attitude i would kill myself.
    Well thats just mean.

Look ok, i generalised and that was stupid. Not everybody who doesnt appreciate the skinny look or thinks that people such as myself are not attractive are jealous ugly fatties. Just the majority of people that ive come into contact with in my life have been. Im sorry i was made this way. Strike me down now God, before im witch hunted and burned at the stake by the lovely, caring, wonderful, not at all holier than thou or cliquey, gorgeous and definately not fat or bitter townsfolk of gossiprocks.com.
    Last edited by Tati; June 9th, 2009 at 09:03 PM.

I think i'll go and hang myself right now because ive made no fake ass 'Gossip Rocks buddies'. WHERE'S THE NOOSE AT?!
    I've got your noose...come & get it.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Well,i ve been on this board for 3 years,and mean is not what i am famous for..
    You brought it out and that says a lot.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Well,i ve been on this board for 3 years,and mean is not what i am famous for..
    You brought it out and that says a lot.
    Did i hit a nerve?

Im simply repping for the naturally skinny people, since that is what this thread is about.

I'm naturally skinny, and your certainly not repping for me. Speak for yourself and only for yourself.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information