Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Naturally skinny people-cursed or blessed?

Gold Member

^^^It is! Especially when they hit 30 and think they still can, lol.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

Oh dear! This thread took longer than I thought to go downhill!!!!
    *Waves to our latest baby troll with body issues*

*looks around to see who's going to pass this fat bitch the popcorn....*

I've got caramel covered!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by CaramelSugarBoo View Post
    Nothing against anyone per se, but on the whole overweight people just always seem to be so angry and negative all the time, and are the very face of gluttony and greed in the western world, everything i hate. And yes, most men secretly prefer skinny, delicate, feminine women, but just dont admit it for fear of being accused of being 'shallow'. Men who like fat chicks are perverts imo. Not everybody has to be overweight and nasty, you know. I am very skinny, and you know what, i really enjoy not blending in with the fat masses. Its not like i purposely have to starve myself. Kiss the ring, bitches!
    Honey, you may be skinny but you definitely aren't delicate, feminine, classy, or elegant. I've never heard of anyone so bitter as you. If I were a man I would run from you to the arms of the nearest fat chick because of your attitude - and something tells me thats exactly whats happened to you to make you so bitter. I shouldn't even respond because its so obvious you're a troll, but oh well.

Men like what they like, whether it be fat, curvy, slender, or skinny as a rail. Its personal preference, not perversion. They just don't like heinous bitches with a chip on their shoulder - not unless they have serious mental issues. Not that that is directed at anyone, per se. Just a general observation.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I've got caramel covered!

But I prefer mine salty & buttered......

How cute. I wonder if men who love/date/marry fat chicks like myself are perverts because he loves to eat pork?
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!

Look, im talking on the surface, not some stereotypical 'i love her because she's so kind/nice/funny' etc BS. Most men, purely based on looks alone would go for the skinny chick, and the man who went for the fat chick either has some kind of nasty BBW perversion, or has extremely low standards and doesnt think he stands a chance with the hot thin girl. Am i a nice person? Well, just ask my current fiance or the two men who proposed to my skinny ass before and were devastated when i turned them down. Guys seem to love my sassy attitude and cutting tongue. Doesnt help that im better looking than you all. Im no 'future fat chick', you can bet on that. My mum and her mum were very skinny, and after having children gained only about 20 lbs each. No biggie. And when i get to 40 im sure i wont give a shit about being the skinniest person ever, but for now its fun.

this troll is amateur hour compared to the mel gibson troll

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Honey, you may be skinny but you definitely aren't delicate, feminine, classy, or elegant. I've never heard of anyone so bitter as you. If I were a man I would run from you to the arms of the nearest fat chick because of your attitude - and something tells me thats exactly whats happened to you to make you so bitter. I shouldn't even respond because its so obvious you're a troll, but oh well.

Men like what they like, whether it be fat, curvy, slender, or skinny as a rail. Its personal preference, not perversion. They just don't like heinous bitches with a chip on their shoulder - not unless they have serious mental issues. Not that that is directed at anyone, per se. Just a general observation.
    Sweetie, im no troll. And im much nicer in real life, i can assure you. This is just something i feel rather passionate about. Fat acceptance is 'in' as is targetting those of us who just cannot gain weight. Skinny is the new fat apparently. People are built how they are built. Am i supposed to go back in time 1000 years and make it so i come from fatter ancestors?! Theres nothing i, nor many people can do about being skinny. I used to see it as a curse, what with all the mean and negative comments i got from jealous/envious/bitter/un-understanding people. Now i see it for the blessing it truly is. I look anything but scrawny or skeletor, which is why im very surprised i only weigh 100lbs. A person who starved themself to get a body that they arent supposed to have would look scrawny and skeletal. I look damn good! Better than, im sure the bitter chubby girls who ragged on me in the past, what with their flab and cellulite. So im bitter. Life has made me that way. I see through this whole fat acceptance 'celebrate your curves', 'REAL WOMAN' BS. Thin is in, and always will be. Some of us are lucky enough to be naturally thin. Naysayers need to go on a damn diet and stop being so jealous lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    that wasn't 'cause of your skinny ass...

so are you saying bitch and cunt wasn't either because I sooooooooooo assumed that was because i am so skinny and lovely and they are just jealuss and shit
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Sweetie, im no troll. And im much nicer in real life, i can assure you. This is just something i feel rather passionate about. Fat acceptance is 'in' as is targetting those of us who just cannot gain weight. Skinny is the new fat apparently. People are built how they are built. Am i supposed to go back in time 1000 years and make it so i come from fatter ancestors?! Theres nothing i, nor many people can do about being skinny. I used to see it as a curse, what with all the mean and negative comments i got from jealous/envious/bitter/un-understanding people. Now i see it for the blessing it truly is. I look anything but scrawny or skeletor, which is why im very surprised i only weigh 100lbs. A person who starved themself to get a body that they arent supposed to have would look scrawny and skeletal. I look damn good! Better than, im sure the bitter chubby girls who ragged on me in the past, what with their flab and cellulite. So im bitter. Life has made me that way. I see through this whole fat acceptance 'celebrate your curves', 'REAL WOMAN' BS. Thin is in, and always will be. Some of us are lucky enough to be naturally thin. Naysayers need to go on a damn diet and stop being so jealous lol.
    So why are you so nasty about women that aren't "skinny"? If they can't help how they are built? Pretty nasty of you isn't it? You're logic in this area appears to be somewhat flawed....

BTW - You're also wrong about "thin being in". Thin is ONLY "in" in affluent societies that don't need to worry about famine & food shortages.... However in Darwin terms.... you're not passing on your genes.

Look, im talking on the surface, not some stereotypical 'i love her because she's so kind/nice/funny' etc BS. Most men, purely based on looks alone would go for the skinny chick, and the man who went for the fat chick either has some kind of nasty BBW perversion, or has extremely low standards and doesnt think he stands a chance with the hot thin girl. Am i a nice person? Well, just ask my current fiance or the two men who proposed to my skinny ass before and were devastated when i turned them down. Guys seem to love my sassy attitude and cutting tongue. Doesnt help that im better looking than you all. Im no 'future fat chick', you can bet on that. My mum and her mum were very skinny, and after having children gained only about 20 lbs each. No biggie. And when i get to 40 im sure i wont give a shit about being the skinniest person ever, but for now its fun.
    So.... you've seen photos of us all? No, didn't think so.

Why are you trying so hard if you're so nice??

Oh and look....
    5'7" and 100 lbs?
    BMI is equal to or less than 18.5 (Underweight)
    A lean BMI can indicate that your weight maybe too low. You should consult your physician to determine if you should gain weight, as low body mass can decrease your body's immune system, which could lead to ilness such as disappearance of periods (women), bone loss, malnutrition and other conditions. The lower your BMI the greater these risks become.
    Your ideal weight is (5’ 7”) 122 - 149 lbs depending on your frame.

was one of them named Kayne, by any chance?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I bet the guys who adore 'Miss Caramel" and worship her are saying to themselves when they are fucking her "damn, this is like riding a bike over rail road tracks"

Probably has too much makeup, no tits, no ass, and a bad attitude to boot. I am sure the guys love her! *eyeroll*

*all this for this hate-filled, insensitive troll, not for the beautiful naturally thin women on this board.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Which one is it, in your world?

Climb down off the cross, we need the wood. I have plenty of "skinny" friends and they have NEVER complained about negative comments. I think if you have been "targeted" its either because a) your attitude sucks, or b) you aren't so much "slender" - you must look like a concentration camp victim to get so much negative attention.

P.S. A "REAL WOMAN" is one who doesn't have to put down other women to know she looks great, that can accept that everyone's preferences are different and don't equate to a "perversion", and doesn't have to come on a message board to proclaim how hot she is because of her insecurities. She just IS, and she knows it, thank you very much.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Which one is it, in your world?

Climb down off the cross, we need the wood. I have plenty of "skinny" friends and they have NEVER complained about negative comments. I think if you have been "targeted" its either because a) your attitude sucks, or b) you aren't so much "slender" - you must look like a concentration camp victim to get so much negative attention.

P.S. A "REAL WOMAN" is one who doesn't have to put down other women to know she looks great, that can accept that everyone's preferences are different and don't equate to a "perversion", and doesn't have to come on a message board to proclaim how hot she is because of her insecurities. She just IS, and she knows it, thank you very much.
    yeah..we need the wood to build a pile, thow some gasoline on, and a lit match so this poor victim of her own thinness can jump in and die in a fire!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information