Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 186

Thread: Naturally skinny people-cursed or blessed?

  1. #46
    Elite Member stef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    11,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaramelSugarBoo View Post
    Nothing against anyone per se, but on the whole overweight people just always seem to be so angry and negative all the time, and are the very face of gluttony and greed in the western world, everything i hate. And yes, most men secretly prefer skinny, delicate, feminine women, but just dont admit it for fear of being accused of being 'shallow'. Men who like fat chicks are perverts imo. Not everybody has to be overweight and nasty, you know. I am very skinny, and you know what, i really enjoy not blending in with the fat masses. Its not like i purposely have to starve myself. Kiss the ring, bitches!
    lol, are you serious?
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

  2. #47
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Okay look, being skinny is revered in our society, so this thread is a bit much. I can't imagine that skinny people would complain so much and think they have it so bad - I feel like its fairly obvious that its the overweight who are marginalized and often humiliated in our society, while the skinny are praised. I bet you a nickel to a dime that if these skinny people were fat for a day, they would be running in the opposite direction thinking how great their life is now. Its almost like this thread is fishing for compliments. I'm normal in size so I feel like I can be objective - and hell yes, if given the option obviously I would rather be skinny than fat. So would almost everyone else, I would assume. So sometimes these threads can kind of get a knee-jerk reaction our of me - like give me a break! I imagine I'll be jumped on for this opinion, but obviously skinny people aren't "cursed" - and if you think you are, you need a serious reality check!
    Go girl.

  3. #48
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaramelSugarBoo View Post
    I mean, 100lbs isnt exactly my ideal, but i am only 20. I dont beleive in keeping scales in the house, so the other day at my doctors checkup i got weighed and was very surprised to learn that i weighed so little, because i eat very well most of the time. My bitter and mean attitude comes from years of being put down by bitter and mean people who assume i have an eating disorder just because they couldnt possibly eat a big slice of chocolate cake without it all going to their hips. Nothing against anyone per se, but on the whole overweight people just always seem to be so angry and negative all the time, and are the very face of gluttony and greed in the western world, everything i hate.
    unlike yourself, who comes across as so pleasant and positive

    Quote Originally Posted by caramelsugarboo View Post
    And yes, most men secretly prefer skinny, delicate, feminine women, but just dont admit it for fear of being accused of being 'shallow'. Men who like fat chicks are perverts imo. Not everybody has to be overweight and nasty, you know. I am very skinny, and you know what, i really enjoy not blending in with the fat masses. Its not like i purposely have to starve myself. Kiss the ring, bitches!

    kiss my skinny ass darling

    some men like thin and some men like larger, I'd hardly say that makes them 'perverts'......you'll learn more about it as you grow up.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  4. #49
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    well hell I've just been accused of being a drug addict my whole life because I'm so thin lol(small town life is wonderful). I've hit 30 and I quit smoking and have put on about 10lbs(now up to a whooping 100). I've heard it all I'm sick,druggy,bulmic,an asshole you just have to get to a point where you can say yea I'm a skinny bitch and fuck you too
    that wasn't 'cause of your skinny ass...
    Quote Originally Posted by CaramelSugarBoo View Post
    Im 5'7 and 100lbs. I get rude comments all the time (and yes, mostly from either fat chicks or the boyfriends of fat chicks). I put it down to ignorance and/or jealousy. It is very possible to be naturally skinny. Not every person who isnt your average Jo Fatass has an eating disorder. Dont hate me because my metabolism is way fucking cooler than yours, is what i always say. All skinny minnies should love themselves from the most prominent collar bone, to the lankiest chicken leg. We look awesome in all clothes and dont have to worry about avoiding horizontal stripes and/or adding a thick belt to cinch in our vast gelatonous waists or any such nonsense lol. We have no need for girdles, spanx, or any of those ridiculous contraptions invented to make an out of shape woman look like us. We can enjoy that slice of pizza guilt free whilst the chubby chick looks on ravenously, lest she should mess up her diet. We can have every man in the room wishing they stood a chance with such a hottie before going back home to their slobbish pig like girlfriends. We look classy and youthful, elegant and willowy. ENJOY IT!
    Jesus, sounds like Miss December is back... nobody ever had to even see her face to dislike her either. *casts about some glacial glares and whips out my wetnwild coon-eyed whore eyeliner*
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
    ^^ being 5'7" myself, i can't POSSIBLY imagine being 100lbs. i have a very tiny frame, but i couldn't ever enjoy being that skinny. i personally look/feel best in the 120-125 range. i have no comment on you or your frame because i don't know you. but you do seem awfully bitter toward "fat chicks"... i'd lighten up your attitude, maybe people wouldn't be so mean.
    bitter, bitter, bitter...
    Quote Originally Posted by CaramelSugarBoo View Post
    I mean, 100lbs isnt exactly my ideal, but i am only 20. I dont beleive in keeping scales in the house, so the other day at my doctors checkup i got weighed and was very surprised to learn that i weighed so little, because i eat very well most of the time. My bitter and mean attitude comes from years of being put down by bitter and mean people who assume i have an eating disorder just because they couldnt possibly eat a big slice of chocolate cake without it all going to their hips. Nothing against anyone per se, but on the whole overweight people just always seem to be so angry and negative all the time, and are the very face of gluttony and greed in the western world, everything i hate. And yes, most men secretly prefer skinny, delicate, feminine women, but just dont admit it for fear of being accused of being 'shallow'. Men who like fat chicks are perverts imo. Not everybody has to be overweight and nasty, you know. I am very skinny, and you know what, i really enjoy not blending in with the fat masses. Its not like i purposely have to starve myself. Kiss the ring, bitches!
    you need to seek some serious fucking help. what happen, your boyfriend in high school leave you for some "fat chick"? I would too. and not because you're skinny
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    unlike yourself, who comes across as so pleasant and positive




    kiss my skinny ass darling

    some men like thin and some men like larger....I'd hardly say that makes them 'perverts'......you'll learn more about it as you grow up.
    Yeah, I'd like my fat ass kissed too. I'm telling you guys, this nut reeks of mountain dew, strawberries and splenda!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  5. #50
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,678

    Default

    I'm detecting glacial glares.....brrr!

    where's my wet n wild?



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  6. #51
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    unlike yourself, who comes across as so pleasant and positive




    kiss my skinny ass darling

    some men like thin and some men like larger, I'd hardly say that makes them 'perverts'......you'll learn more about if you ever grow up.
    Fixed that for 'ya.

  7. #52
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I'm detecting glacial glares.....brrr!

    where's my wet n wild?
    see? you read my mind.... if you need more wet n wild, run down to the Dollar General....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  8. #53
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,678

    Default

    ^ thanks babe

    I would run out and get it myself, but I'm too busy fending off my male co workers who are "wishing they stood a chance with such a hottie before going back home to their slobbish pig like girlfriends"


    It's so hard being me......you fat bitches have no idea
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; June 3rd, 2009 at 11:21 AM.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  9. #54
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaramelSugarBoo View Post
    I mean, 100lbs isnt exactly my ideal, but i am only 20. I dont beleive in keeping scales in the house, so the other day at my doctors checkup i got weighed and was very surprised to learn that i weighed so little, because i eat very well most of the time. My bitter and mean attitude comes from years of being put down by bitter and mean people who assume i have an eating disorder just because they couldnt possibly eat a big slice of chocolate cake without it all going to their hips. Nothing against anyone per se, but on the whole overweight people just always seem to be so angry and negative all the time, and are the very face of gluttony and greed in the western world, everything i hate. And yes, most men secretly prefer skinny, delicate, feminine women, but just dont admit it for fear of being accused of being 'shallow'. Men who like fat chicks are perverts imo. Not everybody has to be overweight and nasty, you know. I am very skinny, and you know what, i really enjoy not blending in with the fat masses. Its not like i purposely have to starve myself. Kiss the ring, bitches!
    Fucking hilarious!

    Future fat chick on our hands, calling it now.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  10. #55
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Fucking hilarious!

    Future fat chick on our hands, calling it now.
    most likely a current fat chick....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  11. #56
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,577

    Default

    I wouldn't doubt that either.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  12. #57
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,571

    Default

    IMO it's not a curse to be naturally thin.

    If you are so thin you look like skeletor though, then that is bad news. Nobody wants to see bones.

  13. #58
    Elite Member Penny Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Over the hills and far away
    Posts
    21,646

    Default

    I bet you CaramelSugarBoo lives on a steady diet of Strawberries and Splenda and Diet Mountain Dew 24/7.

  14. #59
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Classy till she opened her mouth!

    My sister and I are like night and day when it comes to our build. She's 5'8" and I'm 5'4". I'm a size 12 from the waist down and she's a 0-2 all over. I got the thick dna, she got the stick dna. We eat about the same amount, although my choices are better than her (orange cheese sauce from a can, WTH?) and we're equally active. My mother was the same way when she was younger and then she had children and got older and now mom is sitting at around 150 some pounds. Everybody is different so I don't worry about it. I take care of me, lol.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

  15. #60
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,577

    Default

    Thinks it's almost cute how 20 year olds actually find it bragworthy that they can eat whatever they want and not gain weight.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 211
    Last Post: June 27th, 2018, 10:38 PM
  2. Katie Holmes: cursed by Tom Cruise
    By Fluffy in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: February 6th, 2008, 10:06 AM
  3. Heidi Klum: “Some people are just born skinny”
    By CRAZY 'N' NUTS in forum Weight
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: January 28th, 2008, 08:52 AM
  4. Replies: 41
    Last Post: October 4th, 2006, 02:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •