Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Naturally skinny people-cursed or blessed?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by CaramelSugarBoo View Post
    Not putting anybody down, dear. Just stating my opinion. Oh, well isnt that a shame. I think i'll go and hang myself right now because ive made no fake ass 'Gossip Rocks buddies'. WHERE'S THE NOOSE AT?!
    Behind the at...

Someone said missdeb was a troll????

effie2
    Elite Member

OMG,this is MISS DEB,LILY,FEMME and PB,compined,lucky us..lol

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Caramelsugarshit pm'ed her pic before she was banned,you guys were just jellus!

That damn transformer tee is stretched beyond capacity..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Behind the at...

Someone said missdeb was a troll????

effie2
    Elite Member

OMG,this is MISS DEB,LILY,FEMME and PB,compined,lucky us..lol
    It was a definite typo...she meant MissDecember...

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^Ah, good to know.

oy, today's been an exciting day around the board.

though i have to say that caramelsugarboo def comes in second place. she didn't coin any new phrases like racisist or defigurate.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

My sister's bf is Very skinny. He has some sort of condition. He can't gain weight. He'd look a lot better with some weight. So curse in his case.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Oh and look....
    5'7" and 100 lbs?
    Your ideal weight is (5’ 7”) 122 - 149 lbs depending on your frame.
    woot! i fall nicely and squarely in the middle of this. i feel great now. if i weighed 100lbs my bones would scrape against each other... and i have a small frame.

could you imagine hearing bones clattering during sex!? hahaha
    I'm a hard act to follow because when I'm done, I take the microphone with me.

Look, im talking on the surface, not some stereotypical 'i love her because she's so kind/nice/funny' etc BS. Most men, purely based on looks alone would go for the skinny chick, and the man who went for the fat chick either has some kind of nasty BBW perversion, or has extremely low standards and doesnt think he stands a chance with the hot thin girl.
    Yeah, or maybe she's actually hot, good in bed, had a wicked personality, and isn't a total fucking bitch from picking at a lettuce leaf at lunch that day.

Am i a nice person?
    Please go on detailing how nice a person you are while putting whole swathes of other, different people down for no reason at all.

Well, just ask my current fiance or the two men who proposed to my skinny ass before and were devastated when i turned them down.
    Wow, it's like ordering off a menu. So you're a praying mantis, luring men in with low rise jeans and then biting their emotional heads off.

Guys seem to love my sassy attitude and cutting tongue.
    Really? I'm a guy and i'd rather ram my fist down your throat to shut you up so I wouldn't have to listen to you rag on and on about how fucking wonderful you are at the table while everybody else eyerolls and pretends to be interested in the light treatments overhead.

Doesnt help that im better looking than you all.
    Oh honey, shut up. Even if you were gorgeous, didn't need an ass implant and didn't want to snarfle the balls of every walking wallet that passed you by, it wouldn't matter. You're still an awful wretch on the inside, so desperately insecure with your own ass that you have to climb that ivory tower to plant yourself at the top.. except you're so weak and skinny from dining on water and using THOSE calories up on bitching that you have to make base camp 3 feet off the ground.

Im no 'future fat chick', you can bet on that. My mum and her mum were very skinny, and after having children gained only about 20 lbs each. No biggie. And when i get to 40 im sure i wont give a shit about being the skinniest person ever, but for now its fun.
    Yeah, it's a real hoot for everybody else around you who's buffeted by the hot air you leak out of your head when you open your trap.

Do the world a favor, get some chavvy bleach thrown on your hair, floss them fangs and go out binge drinking.. at least then you'll be in your element and have something in front of your mouth to collect all the cunt that spills out.

*snaps in Z formation*

Face.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Secksay...
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^ LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
    woot! i fall nicely and squarely in the middle of this. i feel great now. if i weighed 100lbs my bones would scrape against each other... and i have a small frame.

could you imagine hearing bones clattering during sex!? hahaha
    Phew! At least someone is happy... I strongly suspect that someone has an untreated ED... But that's just my opinion.

BMI is a load of crap. Everybodys bodies and frames are different, so its silly to go just on BMI. The point is i eat 3 meals a day. If im 'underweight' its because im meant to be that way for now. Walking is my main form of transport, and ive been doing ballet since i was 2, if that means anything. On the real now, for my wedding ive found a beautiful Maggie Sottero gown, however the smallest size is too big, so im trying real hard to gain around 10 lbs, but so far to no avail. It fits in the chest, but is too loose in the waist/hip area. 110 is my short term target, but thats not happening so far, so im just accepting myself for who i am.
    more like hitch hiking down at the truck stop.... how's rob?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    well...if you really think so,...please post a pic so we can judge for ourselves. I especially want to see if your body is 'just like mine'-but better. And don't you think the bolded part makes you sound..well..a bit 'holier than thou' yourself?
    no, it makes her sound like a bitch - a hungry bitch...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I thought we were going to use the wood from the cross and have a good old fashioned burning? damn. Oh well. Maybe one of us bittur jellus fatties would be gracious enough to jump on her back to give her the weight to make the 'snap'? any volunteers?
    *waves hand and jumps around while screaming "PICK ME"* ... 'course with my added weight, it'd snap her head right off....
    I was being sarcastic. She's not really mean, and nor am i. You are all just far too sensitive and judgemental, and the reason i despice humanity as a whole. Ugh.
    no, you're just a cunt
    Im not a 20 year old twit with a bad atitude though. In real life im just lovely. A modern day audrey hepburn if you will (in terms of personality and style, you unerstand). Most men are drawn to me because of my quick wit, sparkling charisma, and kind, modest nature. Im an absolute doll in looks and personality, so dont you worry about that. Im just here to vent. This is the internet. I can say what i like without fear of being hunted down and shanked. Dont judge me. Isnt it time for the gym, dear?
    women don't like you because you're a stupid, vapid, condescending cunt of a bitch... men don't like you either.. except the ones Rob lets you sell blowjobs to down at the truckstop....
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    I've already been to the gym, dear.
    Isn't it time for your splurge and purge, Aubrey Hepburn?
    And you sound a lot older than any 20 year old I've ever spoken with. In fact, you remind me of a poster that is still talked about to this day but I've never personally had to deal with. There's something about you that isn't quite right, like maybe you spend a lot of time on internet forums trying to get a rise out of people. But maybe you really are just a 20 year old with a bunch of marriage proposals and broken hearts knotched on her bed post. You seem like such a delight to be around, that's for sure.
    nobody ever asked her to marry them. she shacks up with Rob and he sticks her head under the covers after he makes stinky poo and she loves it...
    Nowadays Im a complete social retard and an ice queen. Im not even going to lie about that. I get on better with men than women because i find them so easy to talk to and understand, wheras with women i constantly feel like im being judged ALL. THE . TIME. Im through with being ignored or recieiving dirty looks just because i dare to walk into the room with a smile on my face and a skirt that shows off my legs. Its so cliche, but women are mostly bitches if you look better than them. Its survival instinct. And im through with it. Untill i meet a loyal and genuinely nice female who isnt going to bitch about me behind my back, im through with all that BS. Ive been stung tooooooo many times.
    Don't forget the eyemakeup, honey. Don't you remember your boyfriend said maybe you should wear less of that and maybe women wouldn't want to beat your skank ass?
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    notice no one arguing?

and the only place you'd come off as queenly is in a beehive

Miss December is back
    Exactly...
    Im just direct and i dont beat about the bush. So sue me, dear.
    I repeat: You are a CUNT....
    Who is Miss December? Care to direct me to one of her posts, since i have no idea who you are talking about as i am new here.
    Um, that would be YOU... didn't think you could hide all that beauty under a bushel, did you???
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I hear a large vehicle.
    That's probably just an 18 wheeler whipping in to pick up Miss December....
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    ^^ LOL

Phew! At least someone is happy... I strongly suspect that someone has an untreated ED... But that's just my opinion.
    Yep, eat bitch - maybe you won't be so cranky....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    you got the arches right, but we're gonna need more wet n wild

anybody else think that ragdoll/bugball/dodgeboll/bugdoll was summer swelter???

PS, I cannot find that original Kim Kardashian thread that sent MIss D off the deep end....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I dunno cause I never got to know these two quite enough to tell.

But school is definitely out for the summer! Strange and hilarious week on the board.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    PS, I cannot find that original Kim Kardashian thread that sent MIss D off the deep end....

Here ya go....MissD and yoyanna at their finest...
    Kim Kardashian in body hugging white dress in Hollywood (02/22/08)
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread Information