Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Miranda Kerr's arms

^Pic of them from June...and they both look like you could snap them in half! I think a lot of guys who have really, really skinny (like abnormally so) girlfriends (whether they were skinny prior or lost weight within the relationship) have issues themselves. Howard Stern has some sick anorexic fetish and calls girls like Jessica Simpson "fat" when its clear he himself is eating disordered- it's just sad...being a person who suffered from an ED myself I could never imagine ever dating an ED guy again...I dated a guy who was a star athlete in high school who was obsessed with every ounce of food that went into his mouth, if we went out to eat he'd make mention of how many calories everything was and try to get me into estimating how much the total calories of our meals were as if it were a game and then he'd go on and on about how he'd have to "make up for it later" which triggered me (as my ED was active around the same time) and then years later I dated another guy who was obviously ED and he would make comments about my body as well as his own and we both were just poison to each other...so the next guy who mentions to me how many calories are in my dinner when he takes me on a date is a gonner, I just can not go through that again.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Uh, oh, I always had the suspicion Orlando had an ED. I think he wants those cheekbones sticking out. and if your BF is skinny then you feel fat even if you're not, so you try to lose more and more weight because what's more embarrassing then when your BF weighs significantly less than you and pics on your "surplus" (ie: not the one who's into meaty chicks)

Quote Originally Posted by Peike View Post
    Exactly to the coke-orexic. There was that blind item about them as a couple begging people for cocaine practically whilst over in Europe doing press and stuff. I believe Orlando has weight issues himself for the stuff he said. I also recall a picture of him and Kate Bosworth on a beach together where he was pinching her barely there fat/skin on the side of her hips. As for Kate's claims that she didn't lose weight until after the break-up, that's bullshit. She got quite thin when they were together.

I agree. I googled pix of them together and in the beginning, Kate was normal looking. Almost like in Blue Crush. Then, after the first year and a half, she got thinner and thinner. Granted, she didn't get Ausschwitz skinny until after the breakup, but she was already very, very skinny before that.

When Orlando and Kate were together, there was a new blind item about their coke habit every other week. I think he just does a lot of coke and it's probably safe to assume that Miranda does, too.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I agree. I googled pix of them together and in the beginning, Kate was normal looking. Almost like in Blue Crush. Then, after the first year and a half, she got thinner and thinner. Granted, she didn't get Ausschwitz skinny until after the breakup, but she was already very, very skinny before that.

When Orlando and Kate were together, there was a new blind item about their coke habit every other week. I think he just does a lot of coke and it's probably safe to assume that Miranda does, too.
    I agree - she became very, very thin. History seems to be repeating itself with Miranda.

^ Looks like cheek implants on her ^
    "Well isn't that special"

Do not find Miranda pretty in the slightest. She looks like the popular girl in school who you never understood the appeal of because she isn't exactly stunning.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    I agree - she became very, very thin. History seems to be repeating itself with Miranda.

So basically this tells us not to date Orlando unless you want to become a stick figure.

^^ No, actually it tells us to date Orlando in order to lose some weight. Have you not learned a thing?

*shakes head*
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Oh yea, sorry I missed the point lol

Gee. I still have hope for you, though.
    -Bugdoll-

she is a beauty leave her alone you lot

Love TheBig-R

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Gee. I still have hope for you, though.

Thanks I know I will be staying away from Orlando lol

Who needs Orlando when they have toothbrushs, right? Now go purge, kiddo.
    -Bugdoll-

Shame, she could have a nice figure with just a couple of kilos more. Did she used to be bigger?
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

^^ I think so, even if just a little

Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information