Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mind your heart, boys!

WTF?

On the other hand, if a woman gains weight like this you all would start screaming how fat she got!

:p
    Dont try to say sth else...

Bronze Member

I guess someone at least heard me. Brand new photo os Slash by the new amp he's involved in testing. He looks super good. Tour-shape I guess, but this is probably the best he's been looking since Velvet Revolver took off. If I was a bit worried before, there sure is no need to be that for this fit guy!

And to the post above: I did not complain like "oh, this is ugly" or something, I was just concerned because I love the music from these guys and really hope they'll stay healthy.

It's not about looks. He probably fucked his heart and his general health up way worse with his boozing, drug use and hard living a lot more than a few years carrying around a bit of a middle aged spare tire.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

... and I'd still probably nail him, with or without a bit of extra squidge around the middle...

I just find the thread title a bit ironic given that their hearts probably took more damage with everything they were doing while young and thin and "hot". If the chick likes the way they look when thinner, just admit it.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

These weight freaks are getting more ridiculous.

Nevermind that the guy smoked for decades, did tons of coke and booze and whatever else

to hell with medical diagnostics, blood work, cardio stress tests or anything else.. thin = healthy! it's just that easy.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

OP has probably been waiting, with bait breath, for a new pic to bring this thread back from the brink (no offense, really. jus teasin).

Honey's comment, on previous page, made me laugh out loud.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Slash could gain 100 pounds and still look better than Axl does these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    It's called aging... seriously.. there ARE older guys out there that are able to keep fit and buff well into middle age and there are guys out there that just change naturally as they get older. Same with women.
    Seriously! Get over yourself, every middle-aged man can't be Dennis Quaid. I think they both look great and healthy!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

And not every woman wants a man who is so muscled up that he looks like a condom stuffed with walnuts. I like an Average Joe body on a guy. It's so much nice to cuddle up against.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    These weight freaks are getting more ridiculous.

Nevermind that the guy smoked for decades, did tons of coke and booze and whatever else

to hell with medical diagnostics, blood work, cardio stress tests or anything else.. thin = healthy! it's just that easy.
    Exactly.This thread is made of lame.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    And not every woman wants a man who is so muscled up that he looks like a condom stuffed with walnuts.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Bronze Member

What they have done in the past is done, noting can change that, it's part of their story. But there are things anyone can do, no matter of how many drugs or how much drink that person has had, that can improve the future. Some combinations are bad, like a heart condition (even one you've supposedly put behind you) and overweight. I small spare tire is no danger, as I said above. Slash looks just super in that new photo, and he's not super ripped or anything, just looking good.

And I totally agree about comparing Slash to Axl, lol, that was a good one! Nikki's still a hottie, no doubt about that. Hopefully this summer's tour will get him back in a better shape again too.

You don't like the way they look with a spare tire. You like the way they look when thinner. Be honest.

Even if they had spare tires now but had never touched a drug or boozed it up, their hearts would probably be healthier.

Regardless of how they look, they could still have blocked arteries in the heart if it's genetic. My lean and wiry his whole life dad is proof of that.

Your title should have been: Lose weight, boys! You're starting to look older and fatter and less hot. Or something punchier, for entertainment value.

Bronze Member

Of course I don't like spare tires, but I don't like super thinness either, A lean healthy body with muscles in it is beautiful. But, and this is still what people here don't get, this is not about beauty, but about health.

If someone has not used drugs in any heavy way, a spare tire is nothing to fuzz over at all, but, with the history of drugs and heart faliures, these boys has been through, they have to be extra careful, as simple as that. It's a pay-situation,, they have to pay for what they did before in life to achieve the same health level as someone who has not died two-three times already.

As we for sure don't know their genes, it's of course even more important. My grandpa was a huge smoker all his life and he was over 90 when he died, and his death had nothing do to with his lungs. But you can't count on luck, can you?

I might edit that no matter if Nikki Sixx has a rather heavy body nowdays, I'll always find him sexy, even if he don't have my ideal male-body, and I a huge fan of both guy's music, both in bands and side projects and solo job. I want them to be around, as simple as that. Both selfishly so, because I want to hear more from them, but of course for their children.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information