Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mind your heart, boys!

^ It seems you're more concerned about the aesthetic kind of longevity, as opposed the musical kind. They're hardly massive; Nikki is a little overweight at the most. Taking into consideration their previous diets of drugs and booze, the extra nutrition may actually do them some good!

Are this obsessive about the weight of people in the real world or just of these has-been rockers?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Best cake ever!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Best cake ever!

Gawd forbid he might eat some of it though..might get fat and die of a heart attack or something!!! lawd!

These guys have gotten fucking HUGE! I bet they are going to drop dead from lard artery disease any time now. I can barely stand to look at them. They would probably be better off dead looking like they do now, compared to the halcyon days of when their hearts were good(so they needed jumpstarted a time or two-they still looked good right?)
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

They should just get defibrillators implants so they can eat all they want and their hearts will just get a little shocked to start them back up if needed.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

Posted today on Slash's Facebook fanpage. Looks like he actually has taken care of things himself. (and I'm not the only one who's seen it). Maybe he's getting into some tour-shape for the new album release? Well, it's really good anyway, this is a healthy guy in his 40s (I've never asked for a "new" 20 year old, mind you ), and I'm happy!

It's good if he's taking care of himself now. Because all those drugs he used to do probably did way more damage to his heart than a spare tire would. But thinness is certainly no way to tell if someone is eating right.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

yeah, he's so healthy with all the drinking and smoking and god knows what else.

*twirls finger beside temple*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I'm happy that G-Clef is happy.

he looks the same to me
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by G-clef View Post
    "One"? They have both died and not only once. And that's what make any weight gain bad for them, their heart has already had too much to do, that's why I hope they'll be careful and care about their health.It's not age. Tommy Lee is in the same group as Nikki, the same age. Tommy is nicely lean (ok, he's a drummer, he gets a hard work out at therehersals, but still). Duff still plays a lot with Slash, and Duff is still lean too. And both Tommy and Duff has lead a hard life too. At least Slash worked out before, he did a lot of BMX-bicycling, and went to the gym too (he talks about it in his book). But if I remember right Nikki talks about the gym in his Heroin Diaries too. But important here: I don't want to jump on them, how they look is up to them. But I really want their music to go on, that's important. I love what they do, I admire them a lot and I don't want to lose them. That's important. Peace.
    And if I recall from the book, his BMX bicycling he did in his pre-teens and teens only - as many boys did back then. I also recall him commenting that sometimes he'd do coke before going to the gym. Abusing coke whilst working out is AWESOME for your heart!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    yeah, he's so healthy with all the drinking and smoking and god knows what else.

*twirls finger beside temple*
    But he's trying to stop smoking too. Makes me wonder if he's got a warning he doesn't talk about, or if he just want to get healthier in general. His new album is really good btw, hope you've heard it (it's not for sale yet, but if you join his fansite on FB he posted a link to where it's streaming (and the nonsmoking stuff is there too, it's not just gossip).

dead yet
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

the groupie has-been love is so pathetic it's almost endearing...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

almost

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information