Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Miley Cyrus And Demi Lovato Love Their Curves

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    So now by todays standards, weighing over 100 pounds= curvy?
    I think you mean 200 pounds. It's the big girls who think they have shape, curves and are thick. There is a huge difference.
    Miley just looks normal. Not skinny, not fat, not curvy.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Miley Cyrus is rich, bitch

<< PREVIOUS PICNEXT PIC >>FULL SIZE PIC+
    Miley Cyrus Weight Loss Bikinin 1
    << PREVIOUS PICNEXT PIC >>FULL SIZE PIC+

Miley Cyrus in Hawaii (12/29)

No doubt because of an insane case of the bong-induced munchies, Miley Cyrus packed on 15 pounds late last year. And then promptly spent $50k to lose it. It's fun being rich. From In Touch Weekly:
    A pal tells In Touch, the teen — who packed on the pounds late last year — enlisted the help of a nutritionist, chef and her old personal trainer, Harley Pasternak, to whip herself into bikini-ready shape ahead of her recent Hawaiian getaway with boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. "Miley probably spent $50,000 to lose 15 pounds in a few weeks," the friend says. "She didn't care what it cost as long as she looked good!"
    Cool, Miley dropped 50 large to shed some fat. I guess that's what one does when one has the means. I should be a nutritional consultant, because I could have saved her a ton of cash. I've delved into the human psyche on a goof and I learned one simple phrase to help women of all ages lose weight: "Hey fatass, why don't you skip lunch and stick a finger down your throat?" If you don't believe me, ask my ol' lady who's 5'10" and weights 95 pounds.

Miley Cyrus is rich, bitch

I call bullshit. I am sure she used a trainer and a nutritionist but that would not cost 50k for a few weeks.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I knew she was full of it when she claimed that mess with Demi that prompted this thread. Guess she was trying to hop onto Demis popularity gravy train after all.

EDIT:

Demi Lovato Ditches Twitter After Getting Into ‘Trouble’

2 hours ago
    2 Comments

They say sharing is caring, but Demi Lovato seems to think she’s sharing too much lately. The “Skyscraper” singer tweeted on Saturday:
    ”Twitter break. It’s for the best actually. Who allows me to have this thing anyways?!!! I just get myself in trouble! Haha. Anyway… BYE!”
    The tweet came following a short message that read: “Can’t please everyone.”
    This announcement also comes after it was reported that Demi split from her boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama. The former Disney star, 19, fueled these rumors with a series of tweets. The People’s Choice Awards performer wrote earlier this month:
    “The smartest thing a woman can ever learn, is to never need a man.”
    Another cryptic tweet was a quote by Marilyn Monroe that read:
    “A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love, listens but doesn’t believe, and leaves before she is left.”
    Do you think Demi needed to take a break from Twitter, or should she just regulate her tweets better? Sound off in the comments!

Source: Splash News - Photos
    Written by Jackie Willis

Source: http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-01-23/d...-from-twitter/
    Well I guess she wont be commenting on Mileys weight loss anytime soon.
    Last edited by NVash; January 23rd, 2012 at 11:33 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information