Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Meet model Lizzi Miller: Size 12, 180 pounds

Elite Member

She carries her weight very well. Even at 5'11", I wouldn't have guessed 180.

Pretty face....too bad about the overhanging stomach in the first picture. If she chose to tone that up she would be SMOKING hot!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Ignores TheOne.... since I suspect that if she were in his bedroom he wouldn't be saying "no"....
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    it's hard to pin down weight on certain people.

I'm 5'3", and wear a size 2 (sometimes a 1), I look very thin, but when I tell people how much I weigh, they are always surprised. I have heavy bones, and am muscular, so they never, ever guess right.

In my early 20's my best friend wore a 6, while I was a 0 or 1, yet I weighed more than she did.

That's why the scale doesn't matter so much.
    not only does musculator differ but so do bone denseities.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    She's a pretty girl, but so tall it's hard to identify with her
    I'm maybe 2 inchs shorter & a 14.... but I can't identify with these 5'3" little bird types so I guess it balances out.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Ignores TheOne.... since I suspect that if she were in his bedroom he wouldn't be saying "no".... not only does musculator differ but so do bone denseities.

I'm maybe 2 inchs shorter & a 14.... but I can't identify with these 5'3" little bird types so I guess it balances out.

Muscle DOES NOT weigh more than fat...that is one of the oldest misconceptions in the book. Trust me I've studied it and if you don't believe me then ask your Doctor. Or check here Does Muscle Weigh More Than Fat? - MSN Health & Fitness - Fitness . Simply put muscle is more dense than fat so by volume it SEEMS to weigh more...a pound of muscle occupies less space than a pound of fat so your clothes will fit different and you make look slimmer because of it's compostion. It's about changing the shape of your body with lean muscle mass

Also I never said that I wouldn't do her....lol, I would have to see more pictures of her to really decide. Would like to check out her lower half to see how it looks. I was just saying that she was pretty and if she toned up I personally would think that she was smoking hot. My opinion
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

I think this is significant. For example, Gisele Bunchen is the same height as this woman (5'11"), but is 50 pounds lighter at 130 pounds. With Bunchen being so pervasive, modeling clothes and lingerie, I think it enforces an idea that women should (or could) be that thin.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    it's hard to pin down weight on certain people.

I'm 5'3", and wear a size 2 (sometimes a 1), I look very thin, but when I tell people how much I weigh, they are always surprised. I have heavy bones, and am muscular, so they never, ever guess right.

In my early 20's my best friend wore a 6, while I was a 0 or 1, yet I weighed more than she did.

That's why the scale doesn't matter so much.
    Just another quick comment based on what Witchcurlgirl said. My wife is about 5'6" and lately has weighed just under 140 pounds. That would put her on track to weigh close to 180 if she were 5'11". However, my wife is very strong/muscular and pretty lean, and wears something like a size 4-6 depending on the manufacturer.
    Last edited by Tati; August 30th, 2009 at 02:28 PM.

Hm, she's 5'11 and 180lbs? That puts her at a bmi of 25.1. Which is, like, totally overweight.

She doesn't look that heavy to me, but maybe she's got heavy bones.

MY BMI is 21.5-22, but I look bigger than her. I'm 3 inches shorter though.

I was a personal trainer in the past and my brother still trains people part time and all I can tell you about BMI is that it's just a measuring stick and DON'T take it as the gospel for health!!!! Personally I am 6'4 and weigh 215 pounds, I'm muscular but lean and vascular...I have a 32 inch waist yet by the charts my BMI puts me around 26 and OVERWEIGHT!! If you saw me you could easily see that is not the case. So dont' listen to just the BMI to judge obesity.

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    I was a personal trainer in the past and my brother still trains people part time and all I can tell you about BMI is that it's just a measuring stick and DON'T take it as the gospel for health!!!! Personally I am 6'4 and weigh 215 pounds, I'm muscular but lean and vascular...I have a 32 inch waist yet by the charts my BMI puts me around 26 and OVERWEIGHT!! If you saw me you could easily see that is not the case. So dont' listen to just the BMI to judge obesity.
    Which is why I was being sarcastic

I have a lower BMI than her yet look 'fatter' (And I still have quite a bit of muscle so I'm not skinny-fat), she's technically overweight, but when you look at hershe's obviously not. BMI means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post
    Hm, she's 5'11 and 180lbs? That puts her at a bmi of 25.1. Which is, like, totally overweight.
    A BMI of 25 is the upper end of the normal range so she's not that far out of it.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    A BMI of 25 is the upper end of the normal range so she's not that far out of it.

Like I said, sarcasm

Anything above 18 is fat anyway. I learned that from Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post
    Which is why I was being sarcastic

I have a lower BMI than her yet look 'fatter' (And I still have quite a bit of muscle so I'm not skinny-fat), she's technically overweight, but when you look at hershe's obviously not. BMI means nothing.
    Agreed!

She looks good, other than that stomach. It's kind of weird because I know most women's stomachs pooch out or are rounded, but hers just sags like a bunch of loose skin....if you're only 20 and haven't had any kids, there shouldn't be any reason for that. Sorry.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by lalala View Post
    I'm 5'10 1/2 , I weight 125 pounds and I look thin but normal, so there's no way that this girl can be 180, she's 150 at the most
    If she's never dieted her muscle away like most women have then I can buy she's 180 at that height. Had an athletic friend who was 6" and 185# and nobody ever believed she was over 160, she'd literally have to step on a scale to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    If you're a man over 6 ft tall with anything but a string bean marathon runner's build you can throw the BMI scale right into the garbage. My husband is just under you in height but very thick, broad shouldered and muscular legs. He weighs more than 215lbs. BMI probably puts him hovering between overweight and obese (if not all the way there). He was once 215 (back when he was "skinny") and had a 32 inch waist then just like you. No one would have thought about calling him fat.
    Last edited by Tati; August 30th, 2009 at 02:28 PM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm 5'9'' and 150 lbs. After having 2 kids my body looks exactly like hers. I am so glad to see a real woman with a real body!
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

I love Seventeen Magazine since they show girls of all heights and weights when they show fashion. They actually list the girls height and weight under the photos and discuss how clothes look different on differing body types. My daughter and her friends love seeing some short girls and some overweight girls represented. Unfortunately all the ads in the mag still feature tall thin girls.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information