Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mary-Kate Olsen: 'Anorexia nearly killed me'

Drug addicts hardly eat. If they eat at all.

Holy crap are you guys serious - 81 pounds, even at 5 feet, is emaciated. Clearly. Are you guys 5 feet? Because I am. I look skinny, skinny, skinny if I ever drop under 105, just like the other poster said. My doctor agrees with me that this is my ideal weight to stay at. I try to stay exactly at 105 or else I lose all muscle tone, breasts, and curves and I look like a little girl. I dropped down to 90 or so when I had mono and it was devastating, I looked like a malnourished child from a third world country, that is no joke. I had nothing on me at all, my ribs popped out and it was just disgusting to look at. My boyfriend at the time was so disturbed by this, he literally was asking the doctor if I was going to die just because of my weight loss, he had no clue how I was even operating on such small body mass. My breasts shrunk, it hurt to walk around, I looked like death, literally. So seriously, you guys should rethink this. 81 pounds would only be okay if you were under like 4 feet, seriously, that is nothing at all for a fully formed adult, regardless of how tall they are.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus!

Eh, sometimes it really depends on bone structure and density. I am 5'2.5" and currently 105 pounds, and I have a belly on me,and my cup size is a full B/small C (bigger than my usual). But my bone structure is freakishly small....ring size is a 3-3.5. I'm about 10 pounds over my comfortable weight. 80 pounds for somebody my size would be very very very thin, but not emaciated. Don't discount bone size/density, and not everybody who is 5'1 or 5'2 is necessarily small-boned, though most think they are. I have a friend (who is) an exotic dancer who is 5'3" and 92 pounds, and she's perfectly proportioned. Not as small-framed as me but would fall into the small range of bone structure. Her body shape is remniscent of Rachel Bilson's, but with a meatier bottom.
    Maybe we diverge in our ideas of emaciated? When I think of emaciated I think of bones protruding, gaunt faces, no ass or tits.
    I don't know for sure what the Troll's build is, but I'm betting it falls into the small range. At her lowest, yes, she was very thin, but not MUCH thinner than the average Hollywood actress. And I think it's fucked up to trivialize the plight of true ED sufferers by camouflaging your drug habits with "life-threatening anorexia". Appetite loss resulting from drug loss is NOT anorexia. "Life-threatening anorexia" sounds more sympathetic than "life-threatening coke habit" but t's a successful obfuscation because most people can't discern one from the other.

... dead yet?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

last nite a dj saved my life! last nite a dj saved my life from a broken heart....last nite a dj saved my life mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah, im drunk.......

fuckin' bitch murdered heath and got away with it!

cool avi rasphery gashes!!!!

omg i just drunk texsted my ex booty call and he called me omg im so scared! what if i have sex with him?!!!!!

Eli

LOL she lacks vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland
    fuckin' bitch murdered heath and got away with it!
    Whenever anyone says that, it makes me laugh. Even though it probably shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    Drug addicts hardly eat. If they eat at all.
    Yes, just look at Amy Winehouse - since out of rehab she's started to gain weight (and looks much better).
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Both those girls look like they already have osteoperosis to me, always hunched over like little old ladies

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information