Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mary-Kate Olsen: 'Anorexia nearly killed me'

Wait, why are we terrible?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Wait, why are we terrible?
    Figure it out.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

STFU you sill un-fashionable! cokehead! U KILLED Heath!!!!

What a bummer that the fact she was called, and called 4 times, was not investigated. NYPansyDepartment.

Quote Originally Posted by esmereldagrubb View Post
    Figure it out.
    No, tell me. You said it and I'm asking.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

No, tell me. You said it and I'm asking.
    The Harsh words about her NOT having the illness and just merely having a drug problem. I could care less about this chick but give her credit for speaking out about eating disorders and how deadly they are.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

^^ well I can't speak for anyone else but I said that because she was admitted to a drug and alcohol treatment center, and clearly drugs (probably cocaine) were a part of the problem. I wasn't trying to downplay eating disorders at all or claim that a person couldn't have both. But to me she seems like a junkie and her "partying" is obviously an issue for her.

The Harsh words about her NOT having the illness and just merely having a drug problem. I could care less about this chick but give her credit for speaking out about eating disorders and how deadly they are.
    So why was she in a rehab center for drug/booze addictions?

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    Don't agree. I'm 5'1" and I look too skinny at 105 lbs. I would be anorexic and at serious risk of croaking at 81 lbs. 81 lbs could very well be life threatening for many unless you're maybe a crazy slim hipped, 13 year old girl.

Nicole Richie is about 5'1" or 5"2 and supposedly her weight was somewhere in the 90s. She looked like death before she got knocked up.
    In the 9th grade when I already weighed just a smidge over 100# I got stomach flu, puked everything but my guts up for a week, dropped down to about 90# and looked like death on a stick. At 5'1". But I guess if I'd went through that as a teen in today's times everyone would have been gushing over how "hot" I looked having to wear little girls clothing for a few weeks.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

.....MERELY having a drug problem?.....most addiction counselors will tell you that drug addiction IS an illness, not dissimilar to eating disorders......

I'm not sure I believe that either are illnesses myself, but then I think the medical and mental health industries are profit-only institutions that like to pass themselves off as only interested in their clients.....when all they really want to do is sell pills and expensive rooms in hospitals and rehabs.....

So why was she in a rehab center for drug/booze addictions?
    Because alot of eating disorders go hand in hand with drug and alcohol addictions. Maybe she didn't want to go to a place for eating disorders and agreed to the drug center......there are alot of scenarios.

Cirque Lodge has a strict policy. They don't take people who don't have drug and alcohol addictions. Period.

Guidelines for Acceptance

Treatment: Drug Addictions, Alcohol Addictions and other Substance Abuse issues
    Medical: A thorough History and Physical examination will be completed upon arrival in drug rehab by our medical staff. If you have had a Physical examination within the last 30 days, please provide a copy for our Admission department.
    Emotional: Any prior psychological treatment information should be provided if there is any concern that it might interfere with an individual's ability to be treated for chemical dependency. As much as possible, mental and emotional disorders should be stable prior to admission.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Is this pity party supposed to distract from the fact that she killed my Heath? Besides, if one person hasn't resolved any of her issues, it's MKO.
    You're so right.
    Heath should still be here and MKO should have taken too many pills.

Where is the damn Karma Bitch when you need her?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normos View Post
    Mary-Kate Olsen: 'Anorexia nearly killed me'

There's time yet.
    Okay...

I was SO sad to hear she was anorexic, but I thought when they finally gave her the "all clear" that she'd look healthy like they both used too...I guess not. It's like she chose the lowest weight on her healthy weight range scale. A pity.
    I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and sky...

If people here think we're terrible, then said people need to learn how to take the written word on the internet with a grain of salt. Trust me, I've heard worse things said in real life, and on other websites.... we're not terrible, we're venting frustrations on celebrities that suck.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information