Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Mariah Carey says she fits in her high school jeans

  1. #16
    Bronze Member bambi007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Please, move this thread to "Just Plain Scary".

  2. #17
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    39,139

    Default

    "My jean size went down to my 10th grade size," the 38-year-old revealed Monday.
    I doubt she's taking into account the drastic vanity sizing that allows her to say she's wearing the same size number she wore in 1986.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

  3. #18
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,633

    Default

    I caught her interview on Oprah. They focused WAY too much time on her weight. I truly think she is a very insecure person.

  4. #19
    Silver Member Heavenseventeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    378

    Default

    I agree that something is not alright inside her head...and she's lose "the voice" too. Plus the exercises that she did show were hardly groundbreaking and she gave some stupid reason for not using weights because she "wants feminine arms" which continues the misconception that women who use weights will end up looking like a body builder.
    I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and sky...

  5. #20
    Elite Member Chalet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,523

    Default

    Any oldtimers remember the Mariah Carey fantard on APS? He was a good one.

  6. #21
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    32,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I doubt she's taking into account the drastic vanity sizing that allows her to say she's wearing the same size number she wore in 1986.
    My thoughts exactly. I still have a pair of 6's from high school (just have, not able to wear)that are about the equivalent of a 2 today. I know this because they happened to fit someone I know who wears this size perfectly!

    Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if she's one of those 'divas' with assistants who switch the size labels in her clothing to make her happy.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  7. #22
    Elite Member Icepik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,966

    Default

    There is no denying the woman is thin now. When I watched her on American Idol, I compared her body to all the female contestants when she hugged then, and she was by far the slimmer one of any one of them....and I thought Kristy Lee Cook and Syesha (However you spell it) were skinny girls

  8. #23
    Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Is she still shopping at Baby Gap?
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

  9. #24
    Elite Member waikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    Oh, please, she's a cow!!
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

  10. #25
    Elite Member Folieadeux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,230

    Default

    Mariah needs to grow up. She's a woman now, not a little kid. It's time she put down the skin tight 99 dresses, pulled off her cheap ass looking glasses and woke up to herself.

    I'll be really interested to see how she does on the charts in the coming weeks, I really don't think she is as popular as she once was.
    ssabmud

  11. #26
    Elite Member waikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    I really don't think she is as popular as she once was.
    In fact, I don't think she is.
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

  12. #27
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by memebot View Post
    She's a lot of dumb. The message here, kids, is you should feel good about yourself. Unless your fat. But if you are not then you will feel great, but you will be uncomfortable and miserable!

    Exactly! Clear as mud, ain't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    I think she looks great and her boobs have shrunk as well (a + in my mind).

    I'm happy for her.
    Yeah, I think she looks good too. She'd look even better if she'd let her hair go back a little more natural.
    Some waves and a darker color would look great.

    I've never liked how she does her hair the same color as her skin. Looks strange.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    There is no denying the woman is thin now. When I watched her on American Idol, I compared her body to all the female contestants when she hugged then, and she was by far the slimmer one of any one of them....and I thought Kristy Lee Cook and Syesha (However you spell it) were skinny girls
    I thought she looked tiny on the show too.

    Though standing next to Brooke could make her look fat... that girl is way too skinny.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Gina Gershon's high waisted jeans
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: January 20th, 2008, 05:29 PM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: November 3rd, 2007, 10:59 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: August 9th, 2007, 11:19 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 11th, 2006, 04:36 AM
  5. High school senior complains about religion in his school
    By buttmunch in forum Faith and Religion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: February 4th, 2006, 01:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •