Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Manorexia or just skinny?

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    Best pic!
    No, this is the best pic! Gary Oldman in Sid and Nancy (he's way too skinny in this picture by the way)

"Well isn't that special"

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    please tell me you were trying to bring a little funny to the thread!
    Nooo. It's my husband's Glamor shot where he's wearing the watch and hot thong I bought him as wedding gifts. Yall are meanies for laughing at him!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    No, this is the best pic! Gary Oldman in Sid and Nancy (he's way too skinny in this picture by the way)

I'm sorry... what was this thread about? I got distracted... Gary's penis... mmmmm.

Oh, that's right! Brandon Boyd's sickly frame. I bet it's drugs with him, it just makes more sense I think. And Carson's DEFINITELY on drugs, look at his crazy eyes. Okay, back to Gary.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    I went through that for most of my life. I'm 6'4 and graduated highschool weighing less than 180. I swear that I lived off of McDonalds and othe crap and I still couldn't gain weight...be it good weight or fat. However after years...and I do mean years of weight training and better nutrition was I able to put on some size. However if I stop lifting I lose the weight pretty quickly. My brother is the same way and has lost 7 pounds in a weekend if he doesn't make sure to eat all 5 of his meals every day. But with that being said I'm now at 215 which is mostly muscle so it can be done. It's not easy though...I used to hate when people would get mad at me for complaining about how hard it is to keep weight ON...it's just as hard from some people to gain as it is for others to lose.
    Yeah he hates being measured but i estimate he has got to be least 6ft 4.. possibly 6ft 5. His diet probably does play a weird part in it, when things get hetic at work he goes hours and hours without eating only to eat mountains of junkfood when he comes home. generally the amount of food he eats amazes me.. its like where does it all go?
    hes always had a super fast metabolism like most of his other family members.. they are all very tall and skinny. his family and my family look hiliarous together.. I'm 5ft 8 and i'm the tallest in my family(out of all the males and the females) whereas the smallest member of his family is his mom who is 5ft 10. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Kimmi00 View Post
    ^ Male ectomorph....poor bugger. Has he tried heavy weight training, using protein supplements and a bulking diet?
    he goes through phases of using those things.. but it takes a seriously long time for him to see any sort of results so he gets demotivated and gives up.

Carson Daly has a bad case of the crazy eyes.. hes on something

Wow, my crush on Gary Oldman is unstable after seeing that picture.

I think his crotch deserves a mention here, if you're all going to whip out the goods.

Last edited by VenusInFauxFurs; November 8th, 2009 at 08:58 PM.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

This is the pic that gives still gives me the creeps:

Ben Stiller:

Marc Anthony is disgusting:

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Big ew on Marc Antony, he looks sick!

Quote Originally Posted by 00Kimmi00 View Post
    ^ Male ectomorph....poor bugger. Has he tried heavy weight training, using protein supplements and a bulking diet?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    It's not easy though...I used to hate when people would get mad at me for complaining about how hard it is to keep weight ON...it's just as hard from some people to gain as it is for others to lose.
    Just what to throw this out there too- there are women who love a skinny, lanky guy (me!) I'm not AT ALL attracted to beefcake football / bodybuilder types. I find a fixation on being a gym rat to be a complete turn off and deal-breaker honestly. It annoys me to no end to go over to the place of some guy I'm dating and discover that half his kitchen is taken over with those damn GNC powder containers and potions and crap. Everytime I see that I'm like shit I thought you were normal and cool. I wish more guys knew this- there really are a decent number of women who aren't at all turned on by muscles.

I'm not saying I like guys with eating disorders either. Mainly its just about being comfortable with how you are naturally and not spending half your life trying to bulk up.

One of the saddest things to me was when I found out that one of my close guy friends, who had always been skinny and healthy, had started using illegal steroids to bulk up. There's just no need! Find a woman who likes you as you are.

Silver Member

I miss that ass

^Ha! A little off topic perhaps but thanks for sharing ^

He has such a meaty bum.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    I liked Daniel back in the day, now not so much (drugs?).

Back in the 90's
    That photo is from the time between their second album (the name of which escapes me.... Freak Show?) and their third, Neon Ballroom, which was the height of Daniel's anorexia and contains Ana's Song.

Silverchair fan from way back....

I LOVE ana's song...used to play it on repeat when I was suffering...so depressing yet beautiful.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Christian Bale in The Machinist = Not healthy, ew!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information