Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Manorexia or just skinny?

I think Bill from Tokio Hotel is severly anorexic.

His twin brother is twice his size. So he can't really blame it on the genes.

Tokio Hotel: “Ist Bill Kaulitz magersüchtig oder ißt er nur zu wenig?” - Bilder, News, Klatsch - Promi News
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post

Tokio Hotel: “Ist Bill Kaulitz magersüchtig oder ißt er nur zu wenig?” - Bilder, News, Klatsch - Promi News
    I dunno - crazy ex was whippet skinny and yet he used to eat three times as much as me. He could eat a HUGE takeaway and be looking for something else to eat an hour later. Once, after being ill, he didn't eat as much as he usually did for a couple of days and you could literally see the little weight he had melting off him. His two younger brothers were completely different, though. One was running to fat and the other was of average build. Ma Kitty also used to know a woman who was rail thin and she used to eat all day long in order to try and keep her weight up. She started the day with a full english breakfast and a large glass of full fat milk and would graze continuously all day. If she didn't then she'd lose weight at an alarming rate. Some people are just built like that, I guess. Twats...

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post

Tokio Hotel: €œIst Bill Kaulitz magersüchtig oder iŸt er nur zu wenig?€ - Bilder, News, Klatsch - Promi News
    I'd HARDLY call Bill from Tokio Hotel a man...he's prettier than 70% of women that I see.

"My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

^He looks like a young version of Pete Burns. And girls find him attractiv or? ^
    "Well isn't that special"

I dated a guy back in the late '80s who lost a significant amount of weight. He had been a bit chunky before but slimmed down to a normal size and kept going. He looked horrible to me but he loved his new look. This was the first time I realized men can suffer from anorexia too.

fgg

i dated a guy that was anorexic. it was rough, let me tell you. food was a total obsession - how much, how many calories, how much fat, etc. he wasn't crazy skinny but he was afraid of regaining his childhood chub.

i need a guy that can pick me up and throw me over his shoulder.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Isn't Ben Stiller anorexic.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Isn't Ben Stiller anorexic.
    yes, if he's the answer to lainey's blind.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I dunno - crazy ex was whippet skinny and yet he used to eat three times as much as me. He could eat a HUGE takeaway and be looking for something else to eat an hour later. Once, after being ill, he didn't eat as much as he usually did for a couple of days and you could literally see the little weight he had melting off him. His two younger brothers were completely different, though. One was running to fat and the other was of average build. Ma Kitty also used to know a woman who was rail thin and she used to eat all day long in order to try and keep her weight up. She started the day with a full english breakfast and a large glass of full fat milk and would graze continuously all day. If she didn't then she'd lose weight at an alarming rate. Some people are just built like that, I guess. Twats...
    Bill and Tom are identical twins, though. They always looked the same, now Bill is painfully thin and Tom isn't.

Bill also pings my gaydar and Tom doesn't, but that's another story. So yes, I guess it could be that they developed differently despite being twins.

Nevermind me, just rambling.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Trace Cyrus is awfully thin.... and scary.

This dude is pretty skinny, though it's harder to tell with all the layers of clothes.

Jesse Camp, anybody remember him?

I've always liked tall skinny guys. Not sure I could deal with one who purposely tries to be skinny though.
    Sounds a bit too high maintenance and girly for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    I'd HARDLY call Bill from Tokio Hotel a man...he's prettier than 70% of women that I see.

Okay, this bitch is way prettier than me or most girls. Unfair!

Bill is a gorgeous, other worldly creature!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    ^I only used that term because I wanted it to be about men and not women (since most people only think of women when they hear about eating disorders) ^
    ^Oh no...don't worry about it. I wasn't trying to call you out or anything, I understand- I was just expressing my distaste of the word in general, i.e. mainly the media, etc.

Three of my exes had major body issues but one of them only bitched about it, whereas the other two engaged in actual ED behaviors. One of them was an all star athlete- football, wrestling and he'd brag to me about how he could lose all this weight by "cutting" and how it made him a "better athlete" and I was active in my own ED at the time so that didn't bode well...the other one I didn't notice anything unusual at first other than he'd make comments about how overweight he was which, he was a little tubby but had just a barely there beer gut was all, but the way he talked about himself made you think he was like obese or something. As we got further into our relationship I realized something was off about his relationship with food/his body (and having an ED myself...I'm obviously going to catch on) and after questioning him he ended up admitting to me that he was bulimic, which I didn't find surprising. It was a very unhealthy relationship for both of us because we were poison to each other, competing against each other, triggering each other...he had a lot of other issues too but he refused to get help while we were dating but I hope that he has by now...

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

I don't find the term 'manorexia' offensive. I understand Shelly's reason for using the term and I use it too Before anyone says 'oh, your opinion doesn't count because you don't know what it's like', yes I suffered from an eating disorder and still have BDD as well as disordered eating. I've known friends that have had bulimia and/or anorexia. I used to date a guy that was 'manorexic'. He loved to compare his hip bones and even resorted to drugs to stay thin. I guess I just stopped giving a shit about the way the media portrays certain things, such as bipolar disorder as well, because generally the media is a joke now. I could care less about the opinion of those that are heavily influenced by it. They aren't a part of my life and I don't want to waste anymore energy to being angry about certain things.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I understand how one can be offended. I just wanted to share the fact that my opinion is slightly different.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    I don't find the term 'manorexia' offensive. I understand Shelly's reason for using the term and I use it too Before anyone says 'oh, your opinion doesn't count because you don't know what it's like', yes I suffered from an eating disorder and still have BDD as well as disordered eating. I've known friends that have had bulimia and/or anorexia. I used to date a guy that was 'manorexic'. He loved to compare his hip bones and even resorted to drugs to stay thin. I guess I just stopped giving a shit about the way the media portrays certain things, such as bipolar disorder as well, because generally the media is a joke now. I could care less about the opinion of those that are heavily influenced by it. They aren't a part of my life and I don't want to waste anymore energy to being angry about certain things.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I understand how one can be offended. I just wanted to share the fact that my opinion is slightly different.
    I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. Do you mean only the term manorexia or is it like ok to have a disease like eating disorder?

What about the media image are you mad about? The fact that people think it is bad to be unhealthy or you think the celebrities skinny competition is bad?

You're post sounded to me like you think it is ok to be anorexic or bulimic. I'm hoping I'm wrong.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information