Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mandy Moore took a while to accept her size

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    It doesn't matter, infact the weight portion should be taken out entirely. You're obsessed. So some of you will never be skinny and some of you will never have the curves you want. Suddenly 'weight' is the topic on everyone's mind. We may aswell be celebrities. Y'know, it is ok to be a size 0 and it is ok to be a size 8 or 9 or 10 or 12. Let's focus on entertaining ourselves by mocking people like, Paris Hilton.
    If I ask you to verbally bitch slap me everytime I talk about weight and sizes and blah di blah and point me in the directions of threads that will envoke fun and snakiness and make me laugh? lol. Sometimes I need a good kick in the ass and I think you're the person to do it.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

It does get frustrating in the weight topic. But I don't think the topic should be removed. It'd be nice if weight/size truly didn't matter, but I don't think ignoring the topic altogether is the way to go about this. If anything, having a separate section for this subject makes it a little easier for people who want to avoid it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

You could move this thread to the "people who are too plain to be stars" section if you don't think she has a weight problem. Girl is boring looking.....snore......maybe losing or gaining 100 lbs. would make her more interesting......

lookin 4 Firecrotch Lohan as i reload my gun!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I think Juniors sizes are odd numbered and Misses/Women's are even. Misses are cut a tad fuller in the hips. This is actually closer to how most women are built after a certain age, regardless of size. But unfortunately, in fashion the ideal bod is a that of a teen that hasn't quite finished filling out yet.
    very well stated!
    "I was stoned. It seemed like a fun thing to do at the time. " -Jim Morrison

I think she's naturally gorgeous, and refreshingly classy for a girl her age in Hollywood. And slightly OT, she was great on Scrubs

Shes a cute girl, but I will say this, although not fat, she did get unexpectedly huge. Her entire body and frame just seemed to grow overnight. She carries it well, although I did like the blonde better

She looks better as a brunette, imo. The blonde washed her out and made her look common, she stands out with dark hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    Shes a cute girl, but I will say this, although not fat, she did get unexpectedly huge. Her entire body and frame just seemed to grow overnight. She carries it well, although I did like the blonde better
    What the fuck? First you say she's "not fat" but then you call her "huge." Pick a lane and stay in it.

I dig Mandy Moore. She's always struck me as grounded and level-headed. And smart. And like a genuinely nice person. Good for her for learning to accept herself as she is.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I think she's naturally gorgeous, and refreshingly classy for a girl her age in Hollywood. And slightly OT, she was great on Scrubs
    Did you see Saved? She was fucking awesome!

I don't like her, she irritates we so I'm gonna be bias here. One minute she tells everyone she loves her curves and size, the next minute she will be in the front page of a magazine looking skinny and graunt, that's Hollywood for ya

Mandy Moore did this article with good intentions but it could be easily distorted by the mind of a teenage girl. Infact, it could even cause more preassure than before. If level headed Mandy couldn't accept her size 6 or 8, how is another girl supposed to accept her size 9 or 12? Now i'm all for saying, 'These jeans make me look fat' or, 'I look fat today' but there's some people you say that around and some people you don't. Especially when in actuality there's no possible way you could be considered 'fat' or overweight. It's all about reading someone.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post

Did you see Saved? She was fucking awesome!
    But of course! "I am FILLED with Christ's love!!" Though I was even more impressed with Mcauley in that movie, he was amazing. I genuinely do like Mandy as an actress; she's a talented girl and I hope she stays on the right path

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    What the fuck? First you say she's "not fat" but then you call her "huge." Pick a lane and stay in it.

I!
    Ok genius.

I think Mandy Moore is ENORMOUS. An all around BIG ASS GIRL.

however, I dont think its due to blubbery Roseann Barr flab. I assume shes in decent enough shape actually. Shes VERY tall, VERY broad, AND VERY thick. Not skinny and not Kristie Alley fat. Similiar to Chyna Doll who is not FAT just enormous.

get it?
    Last edited by Femmefatale; February 11th, 2007 at 11:20 AM.

Silver Member ChangingEventually's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    Ok genious.

I think Mandy Moore is ENORMOUS. An all around BIG ASS GIRL.

however, I dont think its due to blubbery Roseann Barr flab. I assume shes in decent enough shape actually. Shes VERY tall, VERY broad, AND VERY thick. Not skinny and not Kristie Alley fat. Similiar to Chyna Doll who is not FAT just enormous.

get it?

You spelled genius wrong.

UGH, i also think shes a bit large... so sue me
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

I would have said she is a "big" girl myself, but the hypersensitive would probably have an absolute shit fit thinking I was implying that she was fat! I actually have a couple posters who have me on ignore now, so I know better now not to use any word that even sounds like the opposite of thin/teeny without a thorough and detailed explanation!

Mandy Moore is 'frikin huge' ya'll. (BUT NOT FAT)

P.S. Here's a pic of her with Brittany Murphy, a good ex.

WireImage.com Photos
    Last edited by MsDark; February 11th, 2007 at 11:22 AM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information