Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "Letting fatties roam the site is a direct threat to our business model"

Quote Originally Posted by collateral damage View Post
    Do you normally take every comment as directed specifically at you? I wasn't directing it at you at all. LOL
    Keep weaseling.

This is what you said:
    " often find that the most questionable of appearanced people tend to be the harshest on others. Even this site is no exception"

You are directing it at people on this site. Also, I find it very difficult to believe that you are actually laughing out loud.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh, I see, "you just knew" I was talking about you. LOL

You are trolling.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Oh, I see, "you just knew" I was talking about you. LOL
    Yes, I did. You couldn't help it. You thought you had a chance to make a dig at some of the members here. Again, if you are not liking the company..keep it some place else, Suga!! Buh-bye!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

How can troll posts be recognised?
    •No Imagination - Most are frighteningly obvious; sexist comments on nurses' groups, blasphemy on religious groups .. I kid you not.
    •Pedantic in the Extreme - Many trolls' preparation is so thorough, that while they waste time, they appear so ludicrous from the start that they elicit sympathetic mail - the danger is that once the group takes sides, the damage is done.
    •False Identity - Because they are cowards, trolls virtually never write over their own name, and often reveal their trolliness (and lack of imagination) in the chosen ID. As so many folk these days use false ID, this is not a strong indicator on its own!
    •Crossposting - Any post that is crossposted to several groups should be viewed as suspicious, particularly if unrelated or of opposing perspective. Why would someone do that?
    •Off-topic posting - Often genuine errors, but, if from an 'outsider' they deserve matter-of-fact response; if genuine, a brief apposite response is simply netiquette; if it's a troll post, you have denied it its reward.
    •Repetition of a question or statement is either a troll - or a pedant; either way, treatment as a troll is effective.
    •Missing The Point - Trolls rarely answer a direct question - they cannot, if asked to justify their twaddle - so they develop a fine line in missing the point.
    •Thick or Sad - Trolls are usually sad, lonely folk, with few social skills; they rarely make what most people would consider intelligent conversation. However, they frequently have an obsession with their IQ and feel the need to tell everyone. This is so frequent, that it is diagnostic! Somewhere on the web there must be an Intelligence Test for Trolls - rigged to always say "above 150
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Hit By Ban Bus!

I haven't made any "digs" at the members here. But several people have been flat out rude and insulting to me. It's just the internet.

Bullshit. You make digs all the time. People calling you out is rude and insulting? Boo hoo.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    1. Appearanced is not a word.
    2. Anybody who doesn't like Rihanna or makes a negative comment on some celebrity is of questionable appearance? Riiiiight.
    3. You sir are a troll.

I certainly don't want to get in the middle of this...but I'll add to Lalique's list **incapable of exhibiting a sense of humor in any situation**

But what I really wanted to add is that the title of this thread has been cracking me up...I thought it was gonna be about GR.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Hit By Ban Bus!

It's hard to exhibit a sense of humor when every post I make I have a "coterie" going around mocking and twisting my words. To me that comes across as trolling and bullying. I haven't insulted anyone back and have chosen to ignore people who have made fun of me from the get go. Or wait, because I felt the naked guy in the window might have actually done what he was convicted for doing, and because I said Charlie Sheen was a jerk.

Anyway fine, think I'm a troll and follow the above post and ignore me. Thanks!

" often find that the most questionable of appearanced people tend to be the harshest on others. Even this site is no exception"

I often find that the most questionable of appearanced people tend to be the harshest on others.
    I'm gorgeous and mean. Go figure.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I'm gorgeous and mean. Go figure.

Heartless bitch.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

In other words people who have their own issues sit around and make fun of other women's bodies. Like Rihanna's bikini picture. People were making fun of her body. I'm sure everyone has a part of themselves that if someone took a picture of them in a bikini you could find something to mock.

It's like a supermodel walking down the beach (not that I'm saying Rihanna is a supermodel) and two regular looking women feel the need to tear her down with comments like "She's knock kneed" or "Flat ass!"

Everyone has something questionable about their bodies. Yet some people sit here praising love for different sizes and accepting women for who they are in one breath and then go over to other posts and rip down women for minor flaws. This kind of hypocrisy happens all the time everywhere, and it's not exclusive to this site, or to most people. So why is it when a website is honest about wanting a preferred look people get twisted in knots about it? At least they are being straight forward about it.

You are aware that I can't see you? So how could you take any comment about a person's physical appearance?

Everyone has something questionable about their bodies.
    Not me. I'm like the Venus de Milo, but I've got arms.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information