Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Leg fat etiquette

I don't like my personal space being inconsiderately invaded by anyone. It's nothing to do with whatever size they are. Of course there are times when it's unavoidable - such is life. I have sympathy for fat people if they really can't help taking up more of the bus seat or wherever I'm squished up against them. That's not a case of a willful intrusion which they could prevent or ease, but simply don't want to. However, there are plenty of other very irritating times where it's quite avoidable, but the other person is lacking in manners or just doesn't give a fuck about anyone else around them. They're the ones with a wrongful sense of entitlement. It's disrespectful and funnily enough, I resent that. If having enough self-respect to want to be treated with courtesy means I have a "princess tiara", then send over a bunch of dwarves and call me Snow White.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    I feel a pacific breeze blowing right through this thread.
    I hate that! The pacific breeze always seems to fuel fires and leaves behind such a strong smell of fail.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by katerpillar View Post
    I don't like my personal space being inconsiderately invaded by anyone. It's nothing to do with whatever size they are. Of course there are times when it's unavoidable - such is life. I have sympathy for fat people if they really can't help taking up more of the bus seat or wherever I'm squished up against them. That's not a case of a willful intrusion which they could prevent or ease, but simply don't want to. However, there are plenty of other very irritating times where it's quite avoidable, but the other person is lacking in manners or just doesn't give a fuck about anyone else around them. They're the ones with a wrongful sense of entitlement. It's disrespectful and funnily enough, I resent that. If having enough self-respect to want to be treated with courtesy means I have a "princess tiara", then send over a bunch of dwarves and call me Snow White.
    Hear, Hear
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Damn it seems the "I need 5 feet of personal space and I expect it when I fly economy, mkaaay" ladies are all PMSing at the same time .

Relax dudettes. You don't even like my POV when I change sides and become like you, all angsty and personal space obsessed and blaiming the fatties and other groups of weird people for the too small airplane seats, (so in my case weird people = silicone ladies, maybe next on your list is gays, immigrants, homeless, etc?)

OK, first of all, LOLZ at your reaction to big fake tities. Was that some sarcasm detection fail or what?? I was trying to be on your bandwagon, HELLO, what makes y'all happy then? Though it's partially true, I was bumped on the back of the head twice by silicone tits on an airplane, rude lady who didn't even say "sorry" 'when I asked her 'did you just hit my head?' However there were no insults, and I hold won't be campaigning against fakeness anytime soon. My travel companion and I laughed out loud but nothing else, I actually brushed it off. I'm not one to be such a prick about minor things...usually.

So there's not much else to say, I explained my view point, you didn't like but you continue to bait me. I thought the reaction to a story about fat invasion was rather...heavy no pun intended and funny how some of you saw my post as over-reaction but didn't see it in yours. I'm not one who likes getting her space invaded btw, and if I have a choice between a 300lb linebacker and an anorexic with fake tits, I'll sit next to the anorexic. But I wasn't raised in a farm or in rural Montana or in an isolated culture-centric environment, I wasn't raised in a bubble or in a fantasy world where people's differences scare my poor little wannabe princess sensibilities.

That's it, my POV, I have a right to it, if you don't like it, that's nice. You can always take an Advil and take out your frustrations at someone who brushes too close to you at the liquor store.

p.s. some are you are cute bitches btw (like very few but still)

Quote Originally Posted by katez View Post
    " ladies are all PMSing at the same time .
    become like you, all angsty and personal space obsessed and blaiming the fatties........................................... ...... maybe next on your list is gays, immigrants, homeless, etc?)
    I wasn't raised in a bubble or in a fantasy world where people's differences scare my poor little wannabe princess sensibilities.
    You can always take an Advil and take out your frustrations at someone who brushes too close to you at the liquor store.

Smells like the underside of a bridge in here. Or you really just don't get it.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    You have made some very good points. I was 300 lbs 6 years ago and now am at 145-150. I hated to fly at 300 because I was glared at and treated horribly by other passengers even if they had plenty of room. Fat discrimination is still tolerated. People feel they have the right to make rude comments to you about your size. Even in this thread there are so many people using offensive words. I find it fascinating that so many are obese these days but sensitivity has not risen. I wonder what would happen if people got on a flight and used racist sterotypes about why they should not have to sit next to someone.
    i re-read my post and realized it was pretty offensive. i guess i was just so annoyed by that flight. anyway, i'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Smells like the underside of a bridge in here. Or you really just don't get it.
    If the underside of a bridge has the unmistakable stench of passive-aggressive drivel, then yup yup, that's exactly what it smells like.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I love the smell of passive aggressive drivel in the morning.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Damn it seems the "I need 5 feet of personal space and I expect it when I fly economy, mkaaay" ladies are all PMSing at the same time .

Relax dudettes. You don't even like my POV when I change sides and become like you, all angsty and personal space obsessed and blaiming the fatties and other groups of weird people for the too small airplane seats, (so in my case weird people = silicone ladies, maybe next on your list is gays, immigrants, homeless, etc?)

OK, first of all, LOLZ at your reaction to big fake tities. Was that some sarcasm detection fail or what?? I was trying to be on your bandwagon, HELLO, what makes y'all happy then? Though it's partially true, I was bumped on the back of the head twice by silicone tits on an airplane, rude lady who didn't even say "sorry" 'when I asked her 'did you just hit my head?' However there were no insults, and I hold won't be campaigning against fakeness anytime soon. My travel companion and I laughed out loud but nothing else, I actually brushed it off. I'm not one to be such a prick about minor things...usually.

So there's not much else to say, I explained my view point, you didn't like but you continue to bait me. I thought the reaction to a story about fat invasion was rather...heavy no pun intended and funny how some of you saw my post as over-reaction but didn't see it in yours. I'm not one who likes getting her space invaded btw, and if I have a choice between a 300lb linebacker and an anorexic with fake tits, I'll sit next to the anorexic. But I wasn't raised in a farm or in rural Montana or in an isolated culture-centric environment, I wasn't raised in a bubble or in a fantasy world where people's differences scare my poor little wannabe princess sensibilities.

That's it, my POV, I have a right to it, if you don't like it, that's nice. You can always take an Advil and take out your frustrations at someone who brushes too close to you at the liquor store.

p.s. some are you are cute bitches btw (like very few but still)
    Are you saying you know what some of us look like?
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

You have made some very good points. I was 300 lbs 6 years ago and now am at 145-150. I hated to fly at 300 because I was glared at and treated horribly by other passengers even if they had plenty of room. Fat discrimination is still tolerated. People feel they have the right to make rude comments to you about your size. Even in this thread there are so many people using offensive words. I find it fascinating that so many are obese these days but sensitivity has not risen. I wonder what would happen if people got on a flight and used racist sterotypes about why they should not have to sit next to someone.
    Hey! Give me tips!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Are you saying you know what some of us look like?
    She probably thinks that the joke picture we post are real...
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

fgg

i absolutely hate having my personal space invaded, however, i love this thread.

Something stinks around here.

Oh wait,I forgot:

There.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    There are also airlines that know jackshit about managing an airline... which is less dangerous than airline pilots that know nothing of flying.... but not as a musing as posters that no nothing of communicating...
    Truer words have never been spoken

I have nothing to add except congratulations!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Katez, in all honesty she may no longer have feeling in her fake breasts, okay???

You have shown me. I now realize that my sense of entitlement to personal space puts me on the same level as Hitler. Yall, that "where are you on the political spectrum" test LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I heard he had silicone tits as well. All the top Nazi's did.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information