Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Leg fat etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Katez, you're all over the fucking map here. What is your point? Are you saying people who don't want to have their personal space intruded upon should live in bubbles, fly private and have home theatres? Are you saying the issue should be taken up with the airline and entertainment industries? What the fuck are you trying to say?
    That we're all entitled-princess-bitches?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Well ok Dolce, but I'm trying not to sound desperate here, I'm a lady after all and a lady must have her standards (or at least avoid a jail sentence and violation of the gay math rule).
    Change your standards to "Must have a pulse and working bits" and I promise your life will change forever

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

An overcrowded holding cell is the only time I won't stab someone for touching me.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    An overcrowded holding cell is the only time I won't stab someone for touching me.
    That must make sex interesting

I'm with noob. I'm more mad at the airlines. You don't even have to have fat legs to see that those airplane seats don't have adequate snarfling room. What are you supposed to do on those flights? It gets hot and stifling up there. And I'd rather sit next to a fat person than have to stare at a fairly attractive bag of bones with no buttcheeks to speak of.

Yeah, but I've been flying for years & its not changed that much since the cramped seating in the 70s & 80s....
    If you want cheap flights, you emulate a sardine....

Quote Originally Posted by katez View Post
    twitchy2.0, have you read some of the other comments on this thread? There are several "Condescending" & "bitchy" comments made by other members and I didn't notice you wagging your finger and reprimanding them. I wonder why....
    Show me where people on this thread have been condescending or bitchy to other members of the board. You can wonder 'why' with little smiley faces until the cows come home but the simple fact is NOBODY else was telling people to put down their tiaras. Please check the FAQ/Rules section.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

I personally have been more annoyed and encroached upon on flights by unruly misbehaved kids and their inconsiderate loud-mouthed Juicy Couture wearing skinny moms than by fat people.
    OH, I do support this point!

hhhmm, you failed your Economics class, didn't you? Ah, it's ok, we're not all "perfect".
    yes, some of us don't even come close

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I really don't think that she's going to get your irony.....

perhaps if i had used a smiley

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

That last smiley is a little passive-aggressive.

mamamontana

I'm actually very worked up and pissed off because a of a terrible incident on a flight. a thin BUT artificially-big-tittied lady invaded my personal space and BUMPED me on the back of my head with her huge titties and she did this several times I tell you, while getting things out of the overhead compartment. I insulted her and she dared insult me back! I'm so livid that my personal space was violated and trespassed on and by something as gross as silicone! i think a ban of big tits is in order. Now can you understand my frustration? thank you.

Well I can tell you right now that the aggressive approach will get you nowhere here.

But the reason I understand what you're getting at, if not necessarily the way you're saying it, is that yes, I'm fat. No I don't like other people touching me, I don't like to touch other people or invade their personal space. I am polite, make sure I get a window seat and fold myself up so that my arms and thighs don't touch the other person next to me. And still some of them treat me like shit, like a second-class citizen because I'm fat. I know this is because they're assholes but in turn I also understand this is the reason why other fat people refuse to just lay down and take this dehumanizing kind of abuse anymore. Many people just use this kind of argument to mask their hatred and disdain for fat people no matter if said fat people are polite or not.

It's insulting when it's reduced to A*O's "well your condition can be cured by eating less, fatty." As if it were as simple as a smoker not smoking or a drinker to stop drinking, or an anorexic to just eat a cheeseburger. I don't want to intrude on other's rights or space but a little understanding, which most posters here have actually demonstrated, can go a long way.

Katez,please get your prescription filled.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information