Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 138

Thread: Leg fat etiquette

  1. #76
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Katez, you're all over the fucking map here. What is your point? Are you saying people who don't want to have their personal space intruded upon should live in bubbles, fly private and have home theatres? Are you saying the issue should be taken up with the airline and entertainment industries? What the fuck are you trying to say?
    That we're all entitled-princess-bitches?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

  2. #77
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Well ok Dolce, but I'm trying not to sound desperate here, I'm a lady after all and a lady must have her standards (or at least avoid a jail sentence and violation of the gay math rule).
    Change your standards to "Must have a pulse and working bits" and I promise your life will change forever

  3. #78
    Elite Member Just Kill Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    Posts
    15,548

    Default

    An overcrowded holding cell is the only time I won't stab someone for touching me.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

    Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

    Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

  4. #79
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    An overcrowded holding cell is the only time I won't stab someone for touching me.
    That must make sex interesting

  5. #80
    Elite Member lurkur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,382

    Default

    I'm with noob. I'm more mad at the airlines. You don't even have to have fat legs to see that those airplane seats don't have adequate snarfling room. What are you supposed to do on those flights? It gets hot and stifling up there. And I'd rather sit next to a fat person than have to stare at a fairly attractive bag of bones with no buttcheeks to speak of.

  6. #81
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,984

    Default

    Yeah, but I've been flying for years & its not changed that much since the cramped seating in the 70s & 80s....
    If you want cheap flights, you emulate a sardine....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

  7. #82
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    60,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katez View Post
    twitchy2.0, have you read some of the other comments on this thread? There are several "Condescending" & "bitchy" comments made by other members and I didn't notice you wagging your finger and reprimanding them. I wonder why....
    Show me where people on this thread have been condescending or bitchy to other members of the board. You can wonder 'why' with little smiley faces until the cows come home but the simple fact is NOBODY else was telling people to put down their tiaras. Please check the FAQ/Rules section.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

    "Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

  8. #83
    Silver Member snakebread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katez View Post
    I personally have been more annoyed and encroached upon on flights by unruly misbehaved kids and their inconsiderate loud-mouthed Juicy Couture wearing skinny moms than by fat people.
    OH, I do support this point!

  9. #84
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katez View Post
    hhhmm, you failed your Economics class, didn't you? Ah, it's ok, we're not all "perfect".
    yes, some of us don't even come close



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  10. #85
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,984

    Default

    I really don't think that she's going to get your irony.....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

  11. #86
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,691

    Default

    perhaps if i had used a smiley



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  12. #87
    Elite Member WhoAmI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,371

    Default

    That last smiley is a little passive-aggressive.

  13. #88
    Bronze Member katez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    43

    Default

    mamamontana

    I'm actually very worked up and pissed off because a of a terrible incident on a flight. a thin BUT artificially-big-tittied lady invaded my personal space and BUMPED me on the back of my head with her huge titties and she did this several times I tell you, while getting things out of the overhead compartment. I insulted her and she dared insult me back! I'm so livid that my personal space was violated and trespassed on and by something as gross as silicone! i think a ban of big tits is in order. Now can you understand my frustration? thank you.

  14. #89
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    31,154

    Default

    Well I can tell you right now that the aggressive approach will get you nowhere here.

    But the reason I understand what you're getting at, if not necessarily the way you're saying it, is that yes, I'm fat. No I don't like other people touching me, I don't like to touch other people or invade their personal space. I am polite, make sure I get a window seat and fold myself up so that my arms and thighs don't touch the other person next to me. And still some of them treat me like shit, like a second-class citizen because I'm fat. I know this is because they're assholes but in turn I also understand this is the reason why other fat people refuse to just lay down and take this dehumanizing kind of abuse anymore. Many people just use this kind of argument to mask their hatred and disdain for fat people no matter if said fat people are polite or not.

    It's insulting when it's reduced to A*O's "well your condition can be cured by eating less, fatty." As if it were as simple as a smoker not smoking or a drinker to stop drinking, or an anorexic to just eat a cheeseburger. I don't want to intrude on other's rights or space but a little understanding, which most posters here have actually demonstrated, can go a long way.

  15. #90
    Elite Member mrs.v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    highway jammed with broken heroes
    Posts
    22,697

    Default

    Katez,please get your prescription filled.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Movie food etiquette -- is there any?
    By pacific breeze in forum Food and Cuisine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: November 20th, 2005, 03:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •