Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: LeAnn Rimes

Saw Ang looking psychotic on some tab at the store today. Hope that helps.
    Is Ed one of those guys who makes his woman feel fat and such? Maybe he's one of those d-bags who comments on every bite you take?

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    No, no, not at all. Im just wondering. Its obvious Im missing something here so Im just trying to get clued in. Her man looks like a real catch, I say that mockingly, but her, she seems okay. Haggard looking no doubt. Shes a homewrecker? I forgot that part. But at least shes responding to her fans right? Theres one good thing here. Probably the only one but its something.
    Well, see its only right to wreck a home if the wife hasn't given the man his well-deserved and much desired children. If you steal a childless husband, its ok. You steal a man who already has children and you get 150 page thread on GR talking about how horrible you are.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Well, see its only right to wreck a home if the wife hasn't given the man his well-deserved and much desired children. If you steal a childless husband, its ok. You steal a man who already has children and you get 150 page thread on GR talking about how horrible you are.
    Yep, because only women with children deserve to keep their man!

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Is Ed one of those guys who makes his woman feel fat and such? Maybe he's one of those d-bags who comments on every bite you take?
    That's what I'm thinking. LeAnn seemed perfectly happy with her body (appearing on Shape magazine covers, etc) now suddenly she gets a boob job and starves herself to morph into his ex? Maybe she's the most insecure woman on the planet, or maybe she's terrified he'll go back to his ex?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Leann knows that stealing the man is the easy part. Its keeping the stolen man that can prove difficult. And always, in the back of your mind, you hear your mom saying "once a cheater, always a cheater!"...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Scary thing is, I got a friend that starves herself to the bones and I'm pretty sure it is because of her new boyfriend - and now husband. She's maybe even thinner than Leann. Looks like shit I can tell you. And now she wants to get implants because she "feels so insecure without boobs". I told her... how about eating something? But she claims not to have an eating disorder. Weird.
    It's just... I never met a man who was into thin women.
    -

fgg

LeAnn Rimes Defends Her Slim Figure

By Sara Hammel
    Wednesday March 16, 2011 03:50 PM EDT

LeAnn Rimes has a message for anyone judging her thin physique: "I am completely healthy!"

The singer, who's in wedding planning mode in the run-up to getting hitched to fiancι Eddie Cibrian, added on her Twitter page Tuesday, "If people only saw how much I ate."

Recent photos show the singer, who is known for being in great shape, looking particularly slim. Referring to pictures of herself wearing leg-baring jeans shorts and an off-the-shoulder top as a "joke" and blasting the "judging" and "evil comments" that followed the photos' publication, Rimes also writes in response to a follower, "OVER It is right! I know how healthy I am, so really that's all that matters."

That same day she offered a glimpse into what she eats, citing her recipe to start the day: "Breakfast...poached eggs, whole wheat toast and Italian ham w/ fresh berries!" she wrote.

For those who still don't believe she's fit and healthy – and not wasting away as some have trumpeted online – she reminded one follower that "it's a photo....see me IN PERSON," and invited fans (jokingly) to see her stark naked.

"Maybe it's time for a nude pic so peeps can see how I look nowhere near what these stupid pics are trying to make me look like, LOL," she wrote, making it clear she was kidding.

She's a vapid twatwaffle.

Isn't that a true sign of an anorexic? Not seeing what everyone else sees when she looks in the mirror?

If anything, the camera ADDS pounds, so I can't imagine she looks any healthier in person.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

WTF is she talking about? She acts like the camera has some dark plot against her to make her look thinner than she really is.

She's a crazy, in denial, anorexic twat who's acting on the insecurity that comes from trying to keep a dude who cheated with her because he's a gold-digging DICK who can't keep it in his pants. Deep down (or maybe not so deep down), she knows what's up and it's manifesting itself in the anorexia.

The chickens are coming home to roost for both these assholes and I am loving every second of it.

^^ Bee - you are on it!

I know this will be the stupidest question in the world, but does Eddie Cibrian have even the weensiest bit of talent?

As for Leann Rimes - skinny or chub, doesn't matter - she's fugly.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

when i was obsessively in love with one of my first loves too in college i totally changed myself for him and i did that for the next few guys too; luckily im over that shit, but this bitch is developmentally delayed i just realized in her other crazy thread so she's got a couple more years of heartache and pure craziness in the head

Just to pass along the latest from Twitter from this idiot--she is saying that she was having medical issues previously and due to those issues, it made her heavier than normal, but now those issues are gone and she back to her regular weight, which is where she said she had been previously.

She's said it probably 4-5 times now. She's a fucking loon.

Bronze Member

I saw her perform in Austin this past week and she looked quite frail. She did seem to have a lot of energy on stage. She just doesn't look healthy though, which is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Just to pass along the latest from Twitter from this idiot--she is saying that she was having medical issues previously and due to those issues, it made her heavier than normal, but now those issues are gone and she back to her regular weight, which is where she said she had been previously.

She's said it probably 4-5 times now. She's a fucking loon.
    4-5 times, she's trying to convince herself that her own lies are true. Cause we all know that if you say it enough...

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information