Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: LeAnn Rimes

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Someone pass me your decoder ring, please.
    Ok, I'm with you. WTF???
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^^ I think that language is Twatter.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

It just gets better and better.
    Love the electrical tape around her ankles. Probably needed for support to hold her up.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

That purse must die.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Hope this wasn't already posted in one of the OTHER LeAnn threads....but loved it, so had to post it!

LeAnn Rimes has given another interview defending her emaciated body. It’s much of the same stuff she’s been shilling every since Project Thinner-Than-Brandi went into effect (over the last year). Whenever anyone is like “Hey, you look disturbingly thin, are you okay?” LeAnn will respond with some variation of “LOL, I’m so healthy and happy and that’s why I’m thin!”Or, “Why can’t everyone just leave me alone?!?!?” The problem is that at this point, LeAnn is just an oddity, a minor celebrity ripe for occasional mocking. She hasn’t gotten much attention since she and Eddie returned from their honeymoon. A honeymoon in which they managed to get pap’d every day, and in case the blogs weren’t buying the photos, LeAnn helpfully tweeted these bikini photos to go along with the stories. My point? Somewhere along the line, LeAnn realized that the conversation about her thinness was basically the only conversation people wanted to have about her. So when no one is paying attention to her for a second, LeAnn brings it up.

LeAnn Rimes and her trainer want critics of her lean frame to know one thing: she’s fine, thank you very much.

Rimes tells PEOPLE the “hoopla about my body” – which intensified after photos of her in a bikini during her recent honeymoon emerged – has been hurtful.

“For someone like me who is healthy, who works hard for my body, it’s very frustrating,” says the country star, 28, who hosted a benefit for tornado victims alongside new husband Eddie Cibrian, 37, in Florida on Sunday. “I work out and take care of myself, and not in an over-obsessive way.”

“People are calling me bulimic or anorexic,” she says, “and these are real issues and diseases – that I don’t have.”

Adds her trainer, Michael Jackson at Equinox in Woodland Hills, Calif.: “My main concern with her is that she’s toned and healthy. And she is.”

[From People]

You know what I was thinking about? LeAnn’s Shape Magazine cover and interview. She was the October 2010 cover girl, and she gave a controversial interview and that’s what got most of the attention. But go back and look at those photos from Shape’s cover shoot. THAT was when she looked healthy, toned and athletic. It’s scary that less than a year later, she’s dropped (in my estimation) about 20-30 pounds. Of course, she added bolt-ons and giant veneers. So maybe it all evens out? Congrats, LeAnn! You got more attention for being thin! Project Thinner-Than-Brandi is a TOTAL success, you crazy bitch.
    Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » LeAnn Rimes needs attention, so she’s talking about her bony body again

Fringe purse AGAIN. Somebody tell Jessica Simpson to befriend this troll & give her some ugly bags. At least they'll be different.

In the meantime, I see that LR is wearing her meemaw's old blouse as a dress. Nice.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

So when no one is paying attention to her for a second, LeAnn brings it up.

Great article Lynnie. I think they totally nailed it. It's just so sick.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

that is so true, thats why i say i hope she drops dead just to shut her up already

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    ^^ I think that language is Twatter.
    My google translate doesn't have that option...
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    A Pictorial reminder for girls with see through bags not to carry their tampons in them. This girl is heading for Britney-territory.

If I were her trainer, I wouldn't want my name mentioned in conjunction with this body. I'd feel that it would be VERY bad for business. (Of course people will hire him just to get the gossip...)

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    WTF. She looks like Richard Simons walking around in a long wife beater and shorts that can't be seen. Sorry Richard!
    Richard is WAAAY hotter AND healthier!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post

Adds her trainer, Michael Jackson at Equinox in Woodland Hills, Calif.: “My main concern with her is that she’s toned and healthy. And she is.”

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » LeAnn Rimes needs attention, so she’s talking about her bony body again

Well SHIT! That's the problem!! Michael Fucking Jackson is her trainer!!

Zee

I think she's thinner than the photos of the wedding in that awful tampon string dress.

At least the chest bones weren't visible then. I would kill to meet her PR people. Tornado benefit = damage control?
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

She's been tweeting that PR-streetwalker (he's not classy enough to be called a PR-whore) Jonathon Jaxon... Twitter

She's been tweeting that PR-streetwalker (he's not classy enough to be called a PR-whore) Jonathon Jaxon... Twitter

Thread Information