Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: LeAnn Rimes

Her body is nasty now.

But I don't blame her for the stretch marks. I have 'em bad, even on the back of my knees. I've never even been overweight, and yet I'm a zebra. I'm gonna try TriLastin though. It apparently works wonders.

Wait a damn minute. Is she wearing white platform flip flops? Welcome to Britters territory.

The stretch marks are probably from her gaining and losing weight so fast. It's common. Plus she's almost 30. That shit happens.

She does look like a gremlin though. The weight loss has aged her and made her look sickly.

That stupid fringed bag that she carries everyfuckingwhere needs to die in a fire. It's so UGLY!

fgg

i only have stretch marks on my boobs and that's from when i was a tean. she didn't gain enough weight to get those marks than by anything other than going through puberty or whenever most of us get them. we just weren't bombarded by her in a bikini before to see them. i've never heard stretch marks from losing weight, that doesn't make any sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i only have stretch marks on my boobs and that's from when i was a tean. she didn't gain enough weight to get those marks than by anything other than going through puberty or whenever most of us get them. we just weren't bombarded by her in a bikini before to see them. i've never heard stretch marks from losing weight, that doesn't make any sense at all.

You're joking right? When you lose a bunch of weight the skin doesn't contract and the stretch makrs from being heavy show.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gaining & losing quickly = stretch marks.

Boobs are the first thing to go when ya lose weight but in LeMann's case it's not noticeable since she got Brandi's tits PS'ed onto her torso.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    You're joking right? When you lose a bunch of weight the skin doesn't contract and the stretch makrs from being heavy show.
    no, i'm not kidding. the stretch marks occur from growing, not shrinking. of course you can see them whether the person is fat or skinny.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Gaining & losing quickly = stretch marks.
    i agree with this part. i'm assuming it is just my experience/lack of understanding because i've only "gained" as part of growing, not a real weight "gain" per se.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

its from growing during puberty you guys. they just didn't show up before b/c they were plumped up or someone doesn't have a picture of her chubby in a bikini

I've never heard of getting stretch marks after losing weight, either. I have friends that are obese with a shitload of strechmarks all over their body, and it's from the fact that they're obese and gained all the weight in the first place.

Nothing gets stretched by losing weight so you can't get stretch marks from it. Stretch marks are torn tissue. Why should your tissue tear up when you shrink? It doesn't make any sense. Maybe they are more visible after shrinking but they must have been there before.

Yes they were there before and they weren't visible until the weight was lost, that's wtf I said, sheesh. Why does everything have to be so fucking complicated around here?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

let me uncomplicate things for us all; Leanne Rimes is a slutty trash-o-rama anorexic whore-bag skank falcor-faced-bitch WITH STRETCHMARKS and thats all we need to know

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    let me uncomplicate things for us all; Leanne Rimes is a slutty trash-o-rama anorexic whore-bag skank falcor-faced-bitch WITH STRETCHMARKS and thats all we need to know
    Perfect description!

She looks like an emancipated holocaust concentration camp survivor she look better with some weight on.

Thread Information