Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kourtney Kardashian: I'm sick of gaining weight

I'm sick of her and everybody making babies and blabbing about it like it is a miracle.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Kim Kardashian: Kourtney "Having a Hard Time" Accep

Kourtney Kardashian is chomping at the bit to give birth to her baby boy -- and to get thin again.
    After the eight-months pregnant star admitted last week that she is "over the red carpet being pregnant" and has gained 26 pounds, sister Kim admits that Kourtney is "having a hard time" accepting the added pounds of pregnancy.
    "Kourtney is going crazy," Kim told Usmagazine.com at the opening of Westfield Culver City shopping center in Culver City, Calif. Saturday. "She feels so big right now. She's just ready to have the baby."
    Kourtney's son with boyfriend Scott Disick is due sometime in December.
    "I think once you get to that final month," Kim said, "you are just so anxious to have the baby."
    At the moment, Kim and sister Khloe are both dieting with the QuickTrim product -- and their with-child sister is jealous. "She is anxious to get on the same plan as us," Kim, 28 said. "She sees a definite difference in weight loss from us. I feel like I am in the best shape of my life right now."
    As for Khloe, the newlywed Kardashian still has a ways to go: Thursday she revealed that she's gained five pounds since her wedding. "I stopped my QuickTrim diet for a little bit around the time I met Lamar [Odom]," she admitted. "I was so in love, and I was at my perfect weight, and I didn't want to do it anymore."
    News – Kim Kardashian: Kourtney "Having a Hard Time" Accepting Baby Weight – Celebrity News – UsMagazine.com

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    I'm sick of her and everybody making babies and blabbing about it like it is a miracle.
    Babies are miracles... And that shouldn't be taken for granted.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Babies are miracles... And that shouldn't be taken for granted.
    +1

She's a stupid cunt rag and should just shut the hell up. I hope in her last month she gains 30 pounds and her stretch marks look like a road map of New York City. Stupid bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    She's a stupid cunt rag and should just shut the hell up. I hope in her last month she gains 30 pounds and her stretch marks look like a road map of New York City. Stupid bitch.
    oh girl, you shouldn't say shit like that! Karma will get yo ass!

that being said: the last month of pregnancy is miserable! you feel like you're going to burst open. you're terrified of labor. worried about whether you'll be a good mom. Being a mom for the first time scares the poo outta people.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^^Mel, I was pregnant with twins and the last month was brutal and my back pains were terrible. Recovery from my c-section was really tough. But I was just glad to be pregnant and to have my children.

What kills me is that there are people in this world who would give anything to have children and can't and then there is Kourtney who is afraid of weight gain during pregnancy. She's an idiot.

When being thin again is a bigger deal than the new life coming into the world, it's a sign that you shouldn't be breeding.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Every time I see or hear the name "Kardashian" I get a twitch in my eye. I despise all of them.

Like others have said, keep your fat ass at home off the red carpet, and then there won't be a problem, twatwaffle.

Well, maybe it wasn't those exact words, but the meaning is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by word View Post
    At the moment, Kim and sister Khloe are both dieting with the QuickTrim product -- and their with-child sister is jealous. "She is anxious to get on the same plan as us," Kim, 28 said. "She sees a definite difference in weight loss from us. I feel like I am in the best shape of my life right now."
    Why just cut back a bit and excercise when you can pop QuickTrim and not eat? Makes total sense!

BTW, WTF is QuickTrim? It sounds like that stupid shit Anna Nicole used to hawk.

We here at GR have brilliant chemists who could have whipped up a "milkshake" for her many moons ago, if she wanted to keep from getting "fat".

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Just another stupid, vapid celebrity who's more concerned with getting thin again than raising her kid. It seems like she's acquired some pretty obsessive attitudes and habits towards weight... and they won't go away when she pops her poor kid out.

You know, this is a darn shame. Kim was beautiful when she had weight on her, now she just looks terrible. Im afraid Kourtney will end up just the same.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I'm bored with all of them, but what's wrong with being tired of your pregnancy body, especially in the last weeks of pregnancy when you are at your most uncomfortable? That doesn't have anythig to do with what kind of Mom she will be. I also don't agree that women who care about the impact of pregnancy on their looks shouldn't bother to breed. It's possible to love your baby and care about how you look at the same time. It's also understandable that she might be eager to be able to have a drink again or even just to see her damn feet. The idea that to be a good mother means you have to not care about anything besides your baby ,even for a nanosecond, is absurd. I do wish she had cared more about who she chose for a father,though...that is more cause for concern than anything.

Apparently there are about 216,000 babies born every day in the world. That hardly qualifies as miracle status.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a Tardashian we're talking about. Not a normal female. And of course it's natural to get tired of being pregnant at this stage. But for normal people, you've got this little impending thing called a baby that usually provides a halfway decent distraction from getting too suicidal about being "faaaaat". She could end up being a decent mother once the kid arrives in spite of herself (and everything we've seen up to this point). But so far, this baby seems like nothing but a potential accessory.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information