Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Kirstie Alley update

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

fuck you sandcastles; there ain't nothin wrong with being a bull/butch-dyke! that the type i would be if i were gay!!!! fucking idiot, lol thats true TJ, they have the same footballers neck or something

She stinks, I can smell her from here.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I have always had the impression that she's a total bitch. I don't like her at all. Never have.
    I've always liked her, but interestingly enough, a friend of mine's husband once worked on a photoshoot with her and he said he was extremely mean and unpleasant. He's not a touchy type so I'm inclined to buy his story. She certainly doesn't have a face full of "happy lines."
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by landerq View Post
    Okay. This woman is like 57 years old. What is the deal with these old bitches wearing such long hair? It accentuates the jowls and particularly does nothing on a heifer like Kirstie. BTW, I am over 50 and a heifer myself. That being the case, she would look much better if she had a short, spikey, hip, age-appropriate hairstyle. When I cut my hair in my late 40s, I shaved years off my age. It works, Kirstie. Try it. It's easier than putting down the burrito. (Even my mom said I looked better, and she never says anything positive to me.)
    When my mother would say I looked better I always took it that I looked bad before and thats all I would hear. That I looked bad. She could never say a positive without it being a negative. (Im 50 myself)
    Jack I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcastles View Post
    The worst is that she's a total butch dyke so not only is she enormous she also looks like a truckdriver in drag. Just come out already, cut the hair, some plaid...she might look nice.
    you're such a loser,"NiceDude".
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Sure, if these celebs want to stuff their faces and be happy with how they look, more power to them.

But then these same celebs who are allegedly "happy" about letting themselves go and not be subject to hollywood "standards" then jerk us all around by going on starvation diets so they can go on oprah or some magazine and proudly proclaim "How I lost a gazilliong pounds."

Then when everyone praises them for how "good" they look, what do you know, in a few months time back goes on the 100 pounds they lost. And so on and so forth. It's this jerking us around that annoys me, either be one way or not.

Bronze Member

Wow... she looks like the old cow that used to manage me. I wonder if she too orders Swiss Chalet and chews with her mouth open.

Bronze Member

i guess she wont be wearing a bikini on oprah anytime soon again?? oprah would probably glad to have her on the show to see whos bigger.

please no more updates my eyes cant stand it!

LOL! Yeah, I am a bit scared from looking at this too. She was soo beautiful. I wish she took better care of herself

Amen to that!

She's going to be on Oprah Thursday...."with a BIG confession"

oink oink i can guess what that will be.

My money is on that she ate so much that her spanx snapped & catapaulted a small child into a tree in her garden.....

oh gawd, what the fuck, someone watch Oprah and update us!

I don't know about you all, but I'm really sick of reading about her, Carnie, Wynona etc. Just like I'm really sick of reading about the twigs who claim they eat like pigs. Why do we have to hear about any of it, just shut up all of you. You're all liars!! The fat ones never eat and the thin ones eat all day long. Uh huh.

The last time she was on Oprah Winfrey's chatshow she wowed the guests with her slimmed down bikini body.
    Now, two years later, Kirstie Alley has returned - to talk about her weight gain.
    The yo-yo dieter has piled on the pounds since her successful weight blitz - which saw her lose five stone in three years and led to her becoming the face of weight loss company Jenny Craig.

Ready to work: Kirstie Alley went on the Oprah show to talk about her weight gain

Understanding: Oprah has previously battled with her weight

She told Winfrey that she gained back all of the weight because of a lack of motivation.
    'I just said, "I'm going to cut myself some slack." Big mistake.'
    Having turned her home gym into a dining room, Kirstie said: 'I thought, "You know what I need? You know what I haven't had a lot of? I haven't had a lot of dinner parties and company."'
    The former Cheers actress, who is developing her own weight-loss brand, said: 'In a way it's sort of... crazy. We're in the middle of a recession, and I decide, yes, I'm going to create my own business... I'm going to lose 80 pounds... I'm going to be in a bikini again.'

My new body: After losing 75lb in 2006, Kirstie went on to Oprah to show off her body - she has since piled the weight back on

And Kirstie, who once weighed 15st 7lb, said she had found inspiration in an unusual source: 'Don't you look around and see what you want to look like? I'm, like, "Look, Michelle Obama's guns. I could have those arms." I don't know about the legs.'
    Oprah told her: 'You've got to work for that.'

'I know,' Kirstie said. 'I'm saying, I think I'm ready to work.'

Weight issue: Kirstie parted ways with weight loss company Jenny Craig last year

'I WILL get into a bikini again,' insists bloated yo-yo dieter Kirstie Alley | Mail Online

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information