Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kirstie Alley on Oprah

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Default Re: Kirstie Alley on Oprah

^hahaha that is so true; they all think they're inches taller then they really are

I'd understand Kirstie lying if she was still fat but she's lost weight now so I don't see the point!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

I guess one of the latest Jenny Craig commercials says Kirstie's lost "over 55 pounds" with her dancing around 219-55=164.

164?? Um, no honey.

good call, lurkur. i knew there was some math to be had here. also, i would like to add that men also lie about how much they make. yeah, big newsflash for yah.

A*O

Men also invariably lie about their marital status.

Edit: Respect to Kirstie though - she HAS lost a lot of weight and I really don't care how. If she can inspire other people to make the same commitment, via whatever means, then good for her. I still think she is a gorgeous woman and I find her weight battle (and her sense of humour about it) far more inspiring than some smug Hollywood stick insect with an eating disorder, ie almost anyone you care to name, telling the world they never diet and never need to exercise because they inherited Grandma's genes.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

All I have to say is Kirstie Alley looks great now and I 'm not going to quibble about how much weight she has lost.

What you mean all playboy girls that men go gaga over arent all 5'6" and 110lbs?

The horror.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur
    I guess one of the latest Jenny Craig commercials says Kirstie's lost "over 55 pounds" with her dancing around 219-55=164.

164?? Um, no honey.
    Did she say that's her weight now?

Quote Originally Posted by suede
    What you mean all playboy girls that men go gaga over arent all 5'6" and 110lbs?

The horror.
    and let's not forget the maxim hotties

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    I'd understand Kirstie lying if she was still fat but she's lost weight now so I don't see the point!
    Are you kidding? People lie about their weight to feel better all the time, whether they're 120# and shave off 10 or 250# and shave off 40.

Given her height and seeing pics of her at her largest I personally think there is no way in hell she topped the scales at a mere 219# at her heaviest. And there's certainly no way she's only 164# now, though she does look much much better.

I'd say she was at least 250#-260# at her heaviest and no less than 185# now.

I know people a few inches shorter than her who weigh around what she claims to now and they don't look anywhere near as big.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by A*O
    Men also invariably lie about their marital status.

Edit: Respect to Kirstie though - she HAS lost a lot of weight and I really don't care how. If she can inspire other people to make the same commitment, via whatever means, then good for her. I still think she is a gorgeous woman and I find her weight battle (and her sense of humour about it) far more inspiring than some smug Hollywood stick insect with an eating disorder, ie almost anyone you care to name, telling the world they never diet and never need to exercise because they inherited Grandma's genes.

Exactly!

As far as her "lying" about how much she weighed at her heaviest> I've always been heavier than my taller friends, yet looked skinnier. When I had lots of muscle tissue or when I was just carrying fat, I have always been the heaviest. We even weighed ourselves in each other's company on the same scales! So I do believe her if she claims she was 219 tops, she may be just the same as some of my friends are> big and soft (and lighter than they appear).
    Kirstie's completely nuts, but in an appealing way.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

A*O

All this obsession with weight is bollocks anyway. I know someone who is 5'6 and 'pear shaped' and weighs 110lbs yet struggles to fit into a size 12, and another who is 130lbs and has no tits or hips and is a comfortable size 10. It's all about your basic body shape, the distribution of fat, breast size, muscle mass, etc. I NEVER weigh myself - the mirror and my clothes tell me everything I need to know (and it's not good news at the moment as the full horror of Xmas/New Years excesses becomes apparent).
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I just saw a new commercial for Jenny Craig today. Kirstie looks like she lost even more weight. Good for her.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

She looks damn good. And will probably continue to look better and better. But since it's really nobodies fucking business but her own anyway, I think it better to say nothing at all than to lie THAT bad. The bitch did NOT weigh 219# at her heaviest. No fucking way. Not even if she had no muscle tone whatsoever and was completely soft.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira
    I just saw a new commercial for Jenny Craig today. Kirstie looks like she lost even more weight. Good for her.
    I saw the commercial too ..... was shocked at how much she's lost since the last Oprah show.
    I've always thought she was a beautiful gal. But she does look really good now.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information