Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kirstie Alley on Oprah

Default Re: Kirstie Alley on Oprah

OT but what was that about a sex diet? Got a link??
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    OT but what was that about a sex diet? Got a link??
    Try looking on Oprah.com. They had a lady who claims to have lost weight having sex an average of 8 times a week. She has a book out. I think in the book she gives examples of things you can do during sex to get a workout. She says 30 minutes of sex burns 120 calories. She also mentioned "sexy foods" and said that having sex so much made her want to eat better, so she just "naturally" lost weight. I wouldn't run out and spend my hard-earned money on the book if I were you...you can probably just check it out of the library. It sounded kind of gimmicky.

ok, that is really dumb. can you imagine how her man feels? "oh hey hon, lets go. Im not really in the mood but im trying to lose weight . .. snap to it!"

Someone (who thinks she is lying about her weight at her heaviest) explain to me what she has to gain (ha) with lying about how much she USED to weigh? Wouldn't it be more beneficial for her to claim to have weighed more (if she actually did) to prove that Jenny Craig is a fantastic program???

...and really...unless the person is standing next to you, and then steps on a scale, no one can be certain to how much a person weighs...and judging from a picture is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Someone (who thinks she is lying about her weight at her heaviest) explain to me what she has to gain (ha) with lying about how much she USED to weigh? Wouldn't it be more beneficial for her to claim to have weighed more (if she actually did) to prove that Jenny Craig is a fantastic program???
    Thats pretty much what I said! I would lie and say I weighed more so that people will think I'm even better and I've lost more weight than I actually have!!

Oh and I'm gunna try find that pic of her in white pants gardening I havn't seen it! Fat people should NEVER wear white pants!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Heres a bad one!

No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry

I have met people who are way bigger than me, yet weigh less. My weight is apparently deceptive. And it seems to boil down to muscle density. It's not that muscle weighs more than fat, but that it is denser than fat. So if you look at someone the same size as you, they can weigh drastically different amounts.

I'm not saying she wasn't lying about her weight, but if it was all fat, no real muscle tone, she could certainly weigh less than she appeared.

^^ Thats true. And because she put it on so quick I doubt she had time to tone it up.

I still think 219 is an exaggeration though, even if it is all just fat, she got really huge.

This reminds me of how Anna Nicole was on howard stern claiming she weighed 185 when she was fat. YEAH RIGHT.
    Dramatically overdramatic

At her height, I'm guessing she's 219 now. Seriously, in some of those earlier photos, I'm sure she was on the other side of 300.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    ok, that is really dumb. can you imagine how her man feels? "oh hey hon, lets go. Im not really in the mood but im trying to lose weight . .. snap to it!"

I don't know of a single man that would mind that.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Elite Member

I don't think it is logical that she lied about her weight either...but just from listening to her talk about all of this, I think there is a lot of pride involved. I don't think she wants to admit how heavy she was.

Dont you remember when she SWORE her highest was 208 and Rosie O'Donnell ripped her a new one? Now it's mirculously gone up 10 lbs? If we keep going up and up like this in 10 lb intervals, it'll be quite a while until she actually reveals her true highest weight... something like 310 or something.

She'd lie because she's in a weight obsessed industry. She'll admit to being overweight because, let's face it, she has to. We can all see it with our own eyes. But there's no way she's gonna fess up to how much she was at her heaviest.

Howard Stern (gross man that he is) has made a few girls get on scales and they're always heavier than they say there are. Heck, most of us even lie on our drivers licenses and who is ever going to look at that?!

Howard Stern (gross man that he is) has made a few girls get on scales and they're always heavier than they say there are. Heck, most of us even lie on our drivers licenses and who is ever going to look at that?!
    Women lie
    about their ages and their weight ~

Men lie
    about their height and how "endowed" they are!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information