Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 91

Thread: Kirstie Alley is getting fat again

  1. #76
    Elite Member crackho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Playin' up in muh pussah
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    I know enough about women's clothing (three older sisters) to know that she was never a size 6 - not even in Cheers days. Maybe a 10 during cheers....If I recall, women were allowed to be a little more normal looking in the 70's and early 80's, and were not called fat for being a size 10. I think her weight during Cheers was about 145-150. She is a big girl.

  2. #77
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    46,929

    Default

    I don't know. I've been looking for a picture.... I do know that she's supposed to have done loads of coke tho, so maybe that's how she kept it under control....

  3. #78
    Elite Member silver024's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,601

    Default

    wtf i've tried to post this twice now and can't get anywhere.... I think she def could have been a 6 back in the Cheers days. I remember seeing something on tv about her, and I can remember her talking about how hard it was to stay so thin for Cheers..she talked about starving herself and cocaine. I would love to see women go back to the bodies that were popular in the 80s, I'd much rather look at some hips,thighs and boobies, then collarbones and ribs.
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

  4. #79
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    46,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silver024 View Post
    wtf i've tried to post this twice now and can't get anywhere.... I think she def could have been a 6 back in the Cheers days. I remember seeing something on tv about her, and I can remember her talking about how hard it was to stay so thin for Cheers..she talked about starving herself and cocaine. I would love to see women go back to the bodies that were popular in the 80s, I'd much rather look at some hips,thighs and boobies, then collarbones and ribs.
    ITA but maybe that's because I go in & out (even at my slimmest) as a woman should!
    I hate this trend for anerexic women, but apparently it;s linked to how rich a country is, obviously poor countries, a rounder figure is more desirable because it means that person has enough money to eat.

    & crack ho - we won't tell about you dressing up in dresses!!!! LOL

  5. #80
    Elite Member silver024's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,601

    Default

    lol, i def won't tell about dressing up...i used to dress my little brother up..shhh don't tell him, and he played with my barbies too.

    I never really thought of it that way Novice, but it makes sense.
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

  6. #81
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    46,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silver024 View Post
    lol, i def won't tell about dressing up...i used to dress my little brother up..shhh don't tell him, and he played with my barbies too.

    I never really thought of it that way Novice, but it makes sense.
    someone did a study - I listen to the BBC radio all day, so I can't even tell you when it was... but it was in response to the horrific size zero stuff going on. Yeah, I know that the American's make fun of "our teeth"; but we have two definate camps over this skinny/rexic stuff & I think the bigger one is the total disgust one.

  7. #82
    Elite Member PinkCadillac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,434

    Default

    I think she's just wearing really unflattering clingy clothes

  8. #83
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1

    Default

    i guess its good that she has lost weight.

  9. #84
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,973

    Default

    I have struggled with my weight my entire life. 20-25 years ago, when I was MUCH thinner than I am now, I was in a 12-14. I am 40 lbs heavier now and can fit in those sizes. Sizes have definitely changed in the last few decades.

  10. #85
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    I know enough about women's clothing (three older sisters) to know that she was never a size 6 - not even in Cheers days. Maybe a 10 during cheers....If I recall, women were allowed to be a little more normal looking in the 70's and early 80's, and were not called fat for being a size 10. I think her weight during Cheers was about 145-150. She is a big girl.
    I don't know. Maybe not a size 6, but maybe. She wasn't really that "big" a girl on Cheers. She barely resembled her current look.


  11. #86
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,486

    Default


  12. #87
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    46,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cherrybaby View Post
    I don't know. Maybe not a size 6, but maybe. She wasn't really that "big" a girl on Cheers. She barely resembled her current look.

    and (imo) she looks incredibly ugly here... she looks better around a size 10 (or whatever she is here...

  13. #88
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    and (imo) she looks incredibly ugly here... she looks better around a size 10 (or whatever she is here...
    She looks less reptilian with a bit of weight on her.

  14. #89
    Elite Member dangerous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,492

    Default

    Well there was something very sexy and beautiful about her when she was
    young (I don't know if images very well represent her beauty, she looked
    better in motion), but now she has wrecked that with her recent
    behavior... loud, obnoxious--just go away already!



    I will say that she still has great hair especially for her age.

  15. #90
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    39,139

    Default

    The newest picture I could find of her is from February of this year. I can't tell a whole lot about what's going on, since she's going out of her way to cover herself, but she does look like she's back up quite a bit.

    The profile of her face is *ahem* not flattering.

    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Kirstie Alley on Oprah in bikini
    By sweetrebel in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 4th, 2006, 03:59 AM
  2. Kirstie Alley (or is it Jabba?)
    By twitchy in forum Just Plain Scary
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: July 1st, 2006, 09:34 PM
  3. Kirstie Alley on Oprah
    By tulip in forum Weight
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: February 8th, 2006, 04:43 PM
  4. Al Pacino dating Kirstie Alley??
    By muchlove in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 13th, 2005, 06:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •