Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirstie Alley is getting fat again

Quote Originally Posted by hortoen View Post
    They say that the JoJo Effect is hitting her and that the first
    30 pounds are gained back. They expect her expanding bigger than ever
    very soon. She was spotted eating a lot of sweets recently.
    The reason why it happened is unknown.
    Thank you for the translation!!

For some reason, I like Kirstie and was hoping the best for her on her weight loss. Weight loss isn't easy unless you use the Rachel Zoe method. I guess you could call it "The Rachel Zoe Meth'd"
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    are these pics new? kinda dissapointing, I thought she lost like 75lb or whatever that she keeps on saying on the commercial.
    She probably did lose 75 lbs but was LYING about her starting weight, as Rosie O'Donnell alleged.

Anyone have a picture of her after she lost the supposed 75 pounds?

http://www.jennycraig.com/kirstie/

i guess she has a blog or something...that last one is from october 10th...if you look on the right you can see the most recent jenny commercial..she definitely looks thinner in the commercial

i dunno what to think
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

She says in her blog that creepy photogs can add weight to any shot they like of her. She forgot to mention that Photoshop works both ways. Dummy.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    are these pics new? kinda dissapointing, I thought she lost like 75lb or whatever that she keeps on saying on the commercial.
    I guess the pics are very recent. They were shown in German TV
    yesterday evening

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Update!

Kirstie Alley Gets Bikini-Ready for Oprah

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 02, 2006 10:15AM EST
    By Stephen M. Silverman

Kirstie Alley is due to pose in her bikini on Monday's Oprah Winfrey Show, almost a year to the day after she first promised Winfrey she would.

On Nov. 7, 2005, the former Fat Actress star and Jenny Craig spokeswoman told Winfrey about losing 55 pounds and, inspired by a guest who'd lost 70 pounds to become Miss Bikini America, said, "You know how I said every 15 pounds I have to challenge myself? I'm thinking this would be a really good challenge. If I don't make it, I'm really sorry. You can all come over to my house and see me in a bikini. But I think that would be a grand challenge."

Why take on such a challenge in the first place? "I'd like to prove to myself and maybe other women my age that there can still be good years ahead of us," Alley told PEOPLE in June. "Maybe even the best."

Still, she admitted it was a bold move. "At my age, can you really turn your body into a bikini body without having surgery?" she wondered. "This is an experiment!"

One that she wouldn't have agreed to if not for the support of her children, son True, 14, and daughter Lillie, 12. "I said to my kids, 'Can I do this? Will I embarrass you?'" she recalls. "They were laughing about it."

In her blog on the Jenny Craig Web site, Alley writes that she wanted to get back in bikini shape because she was once a competitive swimmer and "spent most of my life either in a Speedo (yikes) or later in a bikini," and because "my kids are always in the pool or the ocean or some lake beckoning me to come in," and she was afraid paparazzi would snap an unflattering shot of her.

"The most important reason I want to wear a bikini on Oprah, however, is because if I, a 55-year-old woman, can look even halfway decent, imagine how all of you could look in a bikini," she continues. "Hell, I'll never look like Giselle, I never did! But maybe close to Bridget Jones or a Dove girl or something that is just fine and healthy and happy, with no surgery, no lipo and no drugs that's saying something!"

She also writes that she's been working hard to get in shape for her bikini debut. "I'm walking vigorously (hiking) every morning for one hour on these big ole hills by my house. Then I try to get in an afternoon workout of weights, circuit, palates or yoga. The a.m. thing is like clockwork, the afternoons are hit and miss. But that's my goal this week: two times a day for five days a week until I do the show."

How did Alley put on the weight to begin with? She told Winfrey a year ago, "I made some good decisions simultaneously with some bad decisions. The good part of it was, 'I'm going to spend more time with my kids and I'm going to cook.'

"The bad decision was and this is the dumbest decision I've ever made in my life it went like this: If a man really loves me, he will not have to love me for my body. He will really love me just for me. When did I decide I was a big, fat girl?"

source:
    http://people.aol.com/people/article...553659,00.html

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

i know ill be watching..just have to remember after General Hospital to keep it on for Oprah..i cant wait to see how she looks

I still dont understand how she got fat in the first place. What happend to her show btw?

how she got fat in the first place? the same way anybody else does she stayed thin during the Cheers era by being hooked on coke

I just thought CO$ types didn't have problems like that.

Elite Member

I wonder if she will really do it.

well she did it...and i have to give her props...she didnt show her backside..only a front view...but she has lost ALOT of weight...still no way she was only 220..she says she lost 75lbs..so that would make her 145..i dont think she looked 145 yesterday on Oprah..ill give her 160 or 175 maybe...i hope when im 55 i have enough balls to wear a bikini in public!!

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I just thought CO$ types didn't have problems like that.
    Maybe she was hooked on niacin and steam rooms then?

OMG...LMAO...too funny! Good one!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information