Login to remove the ads!
Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Kirstie Alley ‘breaks down over her weight’

Quote Originally Posted by piperdiva View Post
    Eh, for 60 years old, she's rockin it in that black mini IMO.
    My mother is 60 and looks about 4 gazillion times better. Mainly because she dresses age appropriately and doesn't try and shoe-horn herself into stuff 5 sizes too small.

she's fat. how many fucking breakdowns can one person have over their weight? stfu kirstie! close your fucking mouth and stop shovelling food in and you WILL lose weight.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Still fat.
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

She's looking good.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She does look good and I am glad that she isn't in a Caftan in every picture!

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    She sure the heck finds every opportunity smack a kiss on Mak! I seen that subtle yet glaring glimpse on his bare chest when interviewed after their first DWTS dance. Even though she was heaving hard from dancing she looked like she was going to pounce him .........on camera.
    Good lord woman
    To be quite honest, I'd do the same. Maks is fucking hot. I hope she wins because that means that Maks finally gets his tacky mirror ball trophy.

I don't watch the show but heard them talking on the radio and a lot people were calling to say she is really good - even though she's so big...
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I don't watch the show but heard them talking on the radio and a lot people were calling to say she is really good - even though she's so big...
    i didn't watch either but i saw her reality show and she danced a little on one episode and she was good.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post

She's big,she's 60 and she literally rocked the casbeh with her moves! I was astounded but alas no surprise really... this is 100% Kirstie.

Doing this show could really help her get in shape if she plays her cards right. If she gets ahold of her eating habits, and limits her portions (and eats healthy LOL), the daily dance practice could really make a difference, because that is A LOT of exercise!

I don't know, though. She never keeps the pounds off for long, so we'll see.
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

George Lopez has made fun of Kirstie Alley's weight.
    While delivering a monologue on Lopez Tonight, the chatshow host compared Alley to a pig after watching her debut performance on the premiere of Dancing with the Stars.
    "She did a nice job, her little hooves tapping away," he joked.
    "Before the show she went to the market, then she had roast beef, and this is her going all the way home."
    He then played a video of a squealing pig taken from a commercial for Geico insurance.
    Alley has battled with her weight for many years, but recently revealed that she hopes for more weight loss as a result of Dancing's extensive training schedule.

She described her first performance on the ABC competition as "exhilarating".

That coming from somebody who was pretty damn porky himself is rich

George Lopez is a cunt. Yeah, that bad.

She did really great. I might actually watch this season to see how she progresses.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

fgg

Kirstie Alley Calls For George Lopez's Kidney After Host Attempts Pig Apology

First Posted: 03/25/11 12:06 PMUpdated: 03/25/11 12:06 PM

It started with hooves. Now, the knives -- and perhaps scalpels -- are coming out.

George Lopez started a firestorm on Tuesday night, comparing Kirstie Alley to a pig while highlighting her successful "Dancing With The Stars" performance from the previous evening. Alley did not respond kindly to the taunt, taking to Twitter to strike back.

On Thursday evening, Lopez made an attempt to apologize, but Alley was having none of it. It's not words she wants, it's body parts.

"I misjudged the joke. No malice was intended and I apologize to Kirstie," Lopez tweeted. In response, Alley wrote, "@georgelopez I don't need or want ur apology...I want your kidney dude..on behalf of ur X and all the women uv insulted...give it back."

Yikes. It's a back and forth that has escalated from a harsh commentary from Lopez. "She did a nice job, her little hooves tapping away," Lopez said on his show. "Before the show she went to the market, then she had roast beef, and this is her going all the way home," he continued before cutting to a video of a pig squealing, from a recent Geico commercial.

Alley at first took a semi-high road; her response Thursday read, "Don't worry about George's comments...just remember what happens to the big bad, drunk woolf...falls in a boiling pot of vodka.Piggy laughs."

Any civility between the two, it seems, is on its way out.

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information